It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello Conscious Creature!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Hello ATS,

I discovered this place a few weeks ago and thought it was time to contribute to the community.

I have been interested in the alternative world since the 4th grade. Aliens, UFOS, government conspiracies, the universe, quantum physics, religion, spirituality, synchronicity etc etc. Anything that deals with subjects that are "crazy" and "stupid" in the eyes of the masses is what I enjoy discussing and learning about.

Just recently, I had this sudden urge to send a message to the world. I am tired of society idolizing celebrities and believing what ever they hear on television. I have some of the most closed minded friends it is unbelievable. In light of this, I decided to do something about it.

I am currently working on a film similar to "Zeitgeist" but focusing primarily on the need for money, the manipulation of the media, our corrupted spirituality and what we must do to remove the chains of our own enslavement. I currently have 22 minutes and still need much more to discuss. Once it is done in about 1-2 months, I will be releasing it for free on the internet for everyone to watch.

Until then, I hope to contribute to the best of my abilities here on ATS.

David

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Welcome to ats.

I do hope your vision is realized. There's no shortage of inspiration here.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Hell, it's very nice to meet you.

Sounds like you will be an asset to our membership.

Hang tight to your dreams and finish that movie.

I'm anxious to view it.

My best to you.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Davidius

Welcome Davidius, Beware that people are the same everywhere, even here you will find closed minds. Content that threatens personal illusions of reality is often met with intolerance and disrespect. On that note I extend a personal invitation to visit a thread posted personally, that contains compelling content. It is titled; Proof! Of previous Civilizations and Cataclysms! Hope you like it and welcome to a digital wonderland.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Welcome!

You do know, don't you, that some folks believe in a devil, and might not believe in aliens? Just mentioning this because it is not all alternative. There are beliefs, not neccessairly just one side or the other. There's a whole mixture of inbetweens. It's not just one side this and the other side that. Mmmmmmmmkay? Meanwhile, just speaking on my own behalf, I would love to hear what you have to say about anything. It's all good to me.

Edit to add. Just feel free to ignore me. Most people do.

[edit on 10-11-2009 by kyred]

top topics

join