It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello from Sunny Edmonton!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Anyhow I'm a 29 fellow who lives in Edmonton, Alberta.

I think we live in a sad state of affairs and I just wish people would wake up quicker to what is going on globally.

I had seen a UFO in Edmonton this past summer, so that was exciting.

I have a feeling I am mean't to do somthing significant with my life, however I have no idea where to start.

With that I say hello to the folks on here.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by MrRoboto

konichiwa

Welcome to ats, I hope you enjoy your stay here. Did you happen to get a pic of the ufo?

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS and congratulations on the UFO sighting. We are all meant to do something big with our lives. Even with all of my lifes accomplishments I still don't know what I am meant to do here.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   

I have a feeling I am mean't to do somthing significant with my life, however I have no idea where to start.

Seems to me you have a pretty good idea where to start...

Cya on the boards...

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Hey fellow Edmontonian! Good to see some locals joining up =p Wish I had seen that UFO as well, but all I saw was Jupitar every morning at 5 am xD

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Thanks for the warm welcome,

I actually did get video of the ufo but being the noob that I am i tried posting it to having it locked by a moderator.
I'm a tool..lol

but i will eventually post it when i have enough posts.
The video is not really great as is most ufo videos

But its real and I had a companion with me so I suppose i have that to going for me.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Hello and welcome from mostly sunny Oz.

What you are supposed to do with your life is up to you, but, you will find ideas and motivations beginning to come into your awareness as this year reaches its end. Once the larger plans around the globe really get under way you will see what direction you are to take, then you will have a good idea what you are here to do this time.

Be well, I look forward to when you can share your video.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Welcome!
Hey, WTF? I have a sweet, dear friend who lives near Calgary and all is well with her? What the hell? She loves Canada and makes fun of me for living in the U.S.A.
What's so bad where you live? Man, I was considering moving to Canada, where I will get great healhcsre, and not this terrible VA heathcare.Tell me more, Bubba!!

I admit, the only thing I can bring with me is no talents, but an income.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Hi!

I had a great friend from Edmonton, who died of Aids - I still think of him now and then. He was an artist living on Mykonos.

A lot of people do not know what they are meant to be doing - it is quite difficult.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
It's weird, This past summer was an eye opener for me. Just seems that things are all falling into place and you start to notice that people are on the band wagon, but are often to embarrassed to say anything. I don't want to be all weird but the things that have happened in my life so far are coming together like pieces of a puzzle. I'm really impatient and want to see the whole picture but I’m not there yet.
I'm pretty sure that I have had an OBE and have seen some strange things in the sky, particularly this past year.
So yeah....hoping for some answers

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
allright kids i only write this as i need one more post before i can start my own thread. that being said, i will be posting my video on the ufo and aliens section. thanks

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Domo arigato, MrRoboto. I saw something during the summer to. I was back-floating in the bakyard pool at night and watching the meteor shower. It was probably a satellite just reflecting the sun, but cool nonetheless.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Hey an Albertan Welcome!! It's nice to see another Canadian on the boards.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   

hello, welcome to ATS.

Hope you enjoy your time here.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Welcome

top topics

join