It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

That worthless toilet, Afghanistan???

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave

I have the facts on my side, so I don't need to hide from anyone.

Well, it will certainly be nice when you start using them then.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Zomar

Well, it will certainly be nice when you start using them then.

Absolutely! The following is a news story from Khalid Sheikh Mohammed's defense attorney, explaining that KSM intends to use the trial to make apublic statement airing their criticisms of US foreign policy. The defense said they're NOT goign to deny their involvement, they just want to explain why they did it. Apparently, they don't want to be maligned as mad dog criminals so they want to point out their attack was a legitimate response to whatever we're doing.

Khalid Sheikh Mohammed's statement of responsibility

Such an admission right away will flush your "inside job" claims down the toilet, right there, while making any further speculation on "why the gov't conspirators framed Afghanistan" likewise moot.

SO, the question now is, are you finally going to accept the fact it really was a terrorist attack, or are you going to simply ignore it like you do everything else that disproves your conspiracy stories?

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ProfEmeritus

lol Look at you two arguing

Now this thread will be closed for the same reasons as the first

haha

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Rewey

Come on Rewey, keep up with your thread. The thing is, what you said has everything to do with what you originally posted. The bogus invasion of the unfortunate peoples of Afghanistan. I simply want you to stay on the "Toilet" thing. Personal yes, but admitted so.

I think, what I think matters none, but you are right - the thing is when you meet children with no better future and you know you can and will have one, well, they start to become people...and you start to see their eyes as those that have seen more in seven years than you will see in fifty. And if your soul doesn't hurt, than you have no soul. Toilet is for #*ing in; not for people, no matter how deprived of the things you take for granted. That last comment was directed at your foe. Also, I am so screwed up on 9/11 - all of my issues began there - I can't say what is real and what is not anymore - I know no plane crashe as they said in Shanksville but I have only gotten divorced from all I love because of it - when is enough enough? Sorry - Clearly I am not as strong as you - keep it up, and fight the good fight.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 07:44 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Rewey

I think afghanistan was a three fold move

Geopolitical land mass to capture for future action against Russia or Iran

serves as a source of narcotics to flood other nations the US are against with narco terror (see siberia)
acts as a source of untraceable income from drug smuggling and drugs sales to other factions across the globe the US use as assets

Also likely that bin laden was a CIA asset and he had some serious intel , and so had to be captured or brought in for debriefing .

those are my three reasons

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join