It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

High-Tech Companies Face Shortages as China Hoards Metals

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Chinese might mine 95% of rare earth materials, but is 95% of the world's rare earth deposits in China?

If China wants to play that game, wouldn't be easy for other nations to develop mines for this purpose in other areas? All this does is provide very short term profits/benefits for China but in the long run it isolates them and brings up the mining infrastructure of others.

There is something else going on here.

I have a feeling that hedge funds that are related to the global warming lobby are going to make their move. Many of these funds have very heavy investment in China. I have a feeling that strict climate change rules are going to be implemented very soon and certain investors that are heavy into China are going to see extreme profits.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Is China being played or are they ahead of the game?

Is China uncontrolable, unstopable or are they a part of the global plan?

Does China have any ties to the Trilateral commision, Buildebergers or
the Illuminati? I struggle to define what role China plays in the global
game of control!

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by lestweforget

Does China have any ties to the Trilateral commision, Buildebergers or
the Illuminati? I struggle to define what role China plays in the global
game of control!

China is the example. .

They can stamp out any dissent, execute "criminals" quickly and take their organs, control the internet, and plan population growth. Elites in China are rich enough to buy homes with a couple days worth of pay while the average worker would take 70 years with what they earn. In China, they can evict an entire city quickly and without lawsuits and for any reason.

Basically China is an elitist wet dream in how people should be governed.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   
well, my understanding is, America shipps msot of its recycled metal to china, where its made into things, then sold back to us... if it s true, maybe industrys here in the united states, should start taking metals that are recycable via household and scrapyard, and bring back made in USA* industrys can stockpile thier own piles and inventorys, and keep it all here at home
plus rare risk of being contaminated with radiation and melomine at least! as things form china have been reported to be contaminated with. otherwise, at this rate, thier will be a cut off, and china will have the majority of the metals= $$$$

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   
They are just trying to convert paper money into something that can't be worthless overnight.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join