It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the best book about aliens and remote viewing aliens in your opinion?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
What do you think is the best book about remote viewing and aliens?
I just finished reading Jim Marrs's book: "Alien Agenda" (some later chapters in the book talked about remote viewing, not the entire book but was still a good read) and I thought that was good but I am still would be interested in more books about this subject.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Listening to Extraterrestrials by Lisette Larkins...it worked.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by sphinx551

It may not be a Literal book, but you might want start Local...

Book O'

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by sphinx551
What do you think is the best book about remote viewing and aliens?
I just finished reading Jim Marrs's book: "Alien Agenda" (some later chapters in the book talked about remote viewing, not the entire book but was still a good read) and I thought that was good but I am still would be interested in more books about this subject.

No such book(s) has been written. Lack of material!

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
This is a double barrelled answer.

The best book on Aliens is without doubt Richard Dolan' UFO' and the National Security State Vol 2. It's available at Amazon.

Remote viewing, well probably Ingo Swann' "Penetration", however old copies are VERY EXPENSIVE.

Somebody did a copy in PDF and is available to download, just google it. Also I believe the link was posted here at ATS somewhere, because it's where I got it.

Finally to compliment the above two excellent books, try Richard L. Thompson' "Alien Identities".

Hope this helps!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Courtney Brown Ph.D. Cosmic Visions. An RV scientist taking stock of greys, Martians, Reptilians and always staying on the tentative. This book is free to download if you find the reference. I have the pdf.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by sphinx551

I took the liberty of uploading Ingo Swann's Penetration in .pdf format, if you want to read it.

www.megaupload.com...

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by sphinx551
I just finished reading Jim Marrs's book: "Alien Agenda" (some later chapters in the book talked about remote viewing, not the entire book but was still a good read)

Chapter 11, "In the mind's eye"? I just read that a few days ago; that chapter really gripped me, read it all in one go couldn't put it down. Whether or not it's true it certainly is food for thought!

A little bit off topic but what do you think of the book as a whole? I have enjoyed it, particularly the chapters on crop circles which has given me a new perspective on them (I admit that I had dismissed them as the work of hoaxers) and of course the aforementioned remove viewing chapter.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonicology
A little bit off topic but what do you think of the book as a whole?

No doubt aliens exist (especially Greys) and government is 100% definitely is covering up aliens or at least good information about aliens.

[edit on 10-11-2009 by sphinx551]

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Would also put in my vote for Ingo Swann's "Penetration". A fascinating read.

new topics

top topics

join