It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alleged Fort Hood Shooter Frequented Local Strip Club

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ancient_wisdom

WHO CARES if he visited strip clubs. I mean what the hell is wrong with a strip club? My God heaven for bid a man sees T&A... I am so tired of people making it seem like strip clubs are a bad place to be. I get ALL kinds of professional men in my bar. They work for NASA, the Military, Government and so on. Hell I have a customer who helped build the ares rocket and he works on the shuttle. Oh no he frequents strip clubs, lets hang him...

People need to get over this, NOBODY forces men and women to go into these clubs! They ALL walk in WILLINGLY!

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
Wow Bellow Top Secret, there is nothing to the Strip Club Angle?

Well let me tell you I am here to say angle is everything in Strip Clubs!

LMAO! That last line was great.. I almost spit water laughing onto my screen...lol

angle is everything :0

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   
You people have apparently not met many young Muslim men.

Some of the worst drinking, partying people I've ever hung out with were Catholics and Muslims.

Muslim men - we shouldn't. It is not good. But Allah understands. We'll be better later when it is more important. Or in this case - In a couple of hours I'm going to do something that assures that this trangression will be overlooked.

Catholics - as long as I can drag myself by my fingers into the confessional before expiring its all good.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join