It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alleged Fort Hood Shooter Frequented Local Strip Club

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Alleged Fort Hood Shooter Frequented Local Strip Club

www.foxnews.com

KILLEEN, Texas — The Army psychiatrist authorities say killed 13 people and wounded 29 others at the Fort Hood Army Base Thursday was a recent and frequent customer at a local strip club, employees of the club told FoxNews.com exclusively.

Maj. Nidal Malik Hasan came into the Starz strip club not far from the base at least three times in the past month, the club's general manager, Matthew Jones, told FoxNews.com. Army investigators building their case against Hasan plan to interview Jones soon.

"The last time he was here, I remember checking his military ID at the door, and he paid
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Yes, I know "faux" news, but this is actually a good thing, because now die hard (neo) conservatives will have a harder time denying that their alleged devout Muslim frequently visited strip clubs.

Same thing with Mohammad Atta visiting strip clubs and leaving copies of the koran on the bar. This is just ridiculous. Does anyone think "who cares, so what? he visited strip clubs" ? I mean, none of this story is adding up, he's a major, yet also a muslim, that by itself is rare, there were two shooters, now only one, he was dead, now is alive, and was taken down by Jessica Lynch (sarcasm)

as one cynical poster stated: the media is trying to make Hasan seem like a lifelong Muslim who recently converted to Islam.

www.foxnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Reminds of one of the alleged 911 hijackers who was in a bar I think strip club

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by starwarsisreal
Reminds of one of the alleged 911 hijackers who was in a bar I think strip club

Umm...the poster above you (Ancient wisdom) just said that.

Keep up!

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by ancient_wisdom

as one cynical poster stated: the media is trying to make Hasan seem like a lifelong Muslim who recently converted to Islam...

So, ahh... not all Muslims believe in Islam?

Sort of a conflicting idea there if you ask me.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Reply to post by ancient_wisdom

You know, I remember hearing this about the supposed 9-11 hijackers. (patsies)

Odd.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
What is it with these guys anyway??? These so-called devoute Muslims who as far as I know, aren't supposed to be going to these places because it is against their religion. He was probably drinking there and that is against their religion too. Sounds a little hypocritical, or is hypocracy part of Islamic beliefs????

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by muggl3z

Oh yes there is absolutely a connection between radical Islamic terrorists and American strip clubs.... Good time to slap our bibles stand united and righteous and close down ALL U.S. strip clubs and proceed to kill every suspicious Muslim we can hunt down and find anywhere and everywhere.

Yeeeeeee Haaaaaaw!

call T now

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I remember the same story with 911
the hijackers's vehicle was found and a copy of the quran in the car.

I mean.... come on!!!!

I think I was pretty much younger during that time and not into alternative angles of what media reported

even that was incredibly weird

and a passport falling out of one of the planes

Who wrote this stuff?
People who believe these stories must watch too may soap operas

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Some people have an inherent need to be lied too.

Some people have an inherent need to be right at all cost.

I think this time around rather than manufacture a story the government is waiting for all the knee jerk Neanderthals to manufacture the story for them.

They just cruise the blogs every day looking for any new ellements the people who need to be right have come up with.

Then they can just feed them what they wanted to believe in the first place and make them feel right!

Everyone goes home a winner, well except for the people who have an inherent need to know the truth.

Fortunately there aren't too many of us, and we are used to being dissapointed anyway!

Is it true that his mother once worked as a house maid for the elder Bin Laden?

Look for that to show up tomorrow!

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   
This is even more justification for my theory.

His visits to the strip club conflicted with his sense of morality that he acquired after becoming more devout after his mothers passing.

So now, his turning up the dial on his religious beliefs is not associated with the passing of his mom, and thus even more sacred to himself.

The conflict he must have felt, especially after frequenting strip clubs, must have been enraging. Plus, everytime he listened to PTSD stories as a Psychiatrist, this added to it.

And then finally, the call to send him to "occupy/invade" another Muslim country...

This mans ego had one heckuva vice to deal with, being between the Id's desires toward more carnal notions, and the super-egos drive toward religious perfection.

He literally unloaded on his external world...

Which is why I say HANDS OFF to anyone who believes they should be able to program my super-ego.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
Everyone goes home a winner, well except for the people who have an inherent need to know the truth.

The people cannot handle the truth. At the end of this the ONLY TRUTH will be that which they decide to make everyone believe.

The people who have an inherent need for the truth are all crazy Islamic sympathizers... don't you know?

The perfect crimes require perfect planning and, complete control of all information.

So far they have one.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I hear rumors and rumors of rumors.

Yes, why even bother with making up a story.

We will just write what people like Hunka Hunka says.

Any one even bother to watch any of the videos on the release of the initial response by the military? This got out before the cleaners moved in and started scrubbing the story.

I think I will believe the initial report that one of the killers was killed and two were being searched for.

It is more than probable the three were all killed and a nice patsy was found in Hasan. Otherwise I will hold my opinion until I get to see all of the evidence and make my own investigation. I do not believe crap on the Propaganda networks or the net.

OPINIONS ARE LIKE ASSHOLES-EVERYONE'S GOT ONE

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Wow Bellow Top Secret, there is nothing to the Strip Club Angle?

Well let me tell you I am here to say angle is everything in Strip Clubs!

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Oh yes this is below top secret material for sure.

At least it wasn't sent to the trash bin.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Walkswithfish

I disagree lots of things that are important aren't being reported here...

Like is there a cover charge?

Is there a well drink special?

When does happy hour begin when does it end?

How often do they rotate the dancers?

Lot's of important details this inquiring mind still wants and needs to know!

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   

PT, you could be on to something here. Not many troops frequent these types of clubs. I think, on behalf of BTS, you should go there, investigate and expose this story. Get to the naked truth. Don't dance around the subject. Take some pictures for evidence and post them here. Sounds like you'll have to bring your own booze, however.

All in favor of PT visiting this place and reporting back, raise your hand.
Oh, and help defray the cost by U2Uing him some cash. Afterall, we don't want this mission to be a complete bust.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
On a more serious note, there are some Muslims who believe that when not in the holy lands, certain prohibitions are no longer binding (I remember this loophole being invoked by many a Saudi businessman as soon as we left the region, as they went up to the bar area...on those planes that had them at the time).

Now, the majority of Muslims are peace-loving people....just the radicals that get the press. But, it appears (not from this story, but from other more mainstream ones), that this suspect behaved similar to a sleeper cell active, so I'm surprised this assumption wasn't reached earlier (was literally one of the first things I thought when it first happened)...

Drinking and frequenting strip clubs is par for the course for extremists before they carry out their assignment (a misguided belief that their attack against infidels will somehow override such behavior, I imagine).....

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by desert

PT, you could be on to something here. Not many troops frequent these types of clubs. I think, on behalf of BTS, you should go there, investigate and expose this story. Get to the naked truth. Don't dance around the subject. Take some pictures for evidence and post them here. Sounds like you'll have to bring your own booze, however.

All in favor of PT visiting this place and reporting back, raise your hand.
Oh, and help defray the cost by U2Uing him some cash. Afterall, we don't want this mission to be a complete bust.

I have but only one life to give to my country and shall endeavor to take up the call to arms to carry out this sacred duty.

I shall examine this aspect of the case in every angle, spare no expense to get as intimate as required in rooting out all the facts involved here.

I suggest we call this the Proto Commission like the famous Warren Commission.

I am sure here in the heart of this dusty little Texas town in this watering hole favored by the alleged shooter all the dirty details of this conspiracy can be found.

Found they shall be, I have just begun to investigate. It might take years, it might cost millions, but the truth shall be known!

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I must be a sleeper cell too!

I love the Gun Range, Strip Clubs, Gambling, Liquor and pretty much all manner of vice, fun, and trouble!! As a matter of fact, I have been partying like tomorrow is a suicide mission for about 20 years!!

Proto, do you need any assistance in your investigation? I feel I have infiltrated the unsuspecting partying crowd pretty successfully! I would be more than willing to sacrifice a some more time, ones, and brain cells for such a worthy cause!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join