It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fort Hood:How Tragedy Equals Propaganda

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
With all of the controversy involving the Fort Hood shooting, I have noticed that the most predictable and disgusting outcome has surfaced once again. As with most crazy and disturbing events, I tend to look around the web to try and get as many viewpoints as possible. This is why I like alternative news sites  I think that most readers would agree, the news only talks about topics that are either approved or at least filtered in some manor, by the Government. I was asking myself “why would the news be talking about the Fort Hood situation with such passion?” I think the quotes below answer my question.

FOUND ON CNN.COM:

Charles from Lawrence, New Jersey writes:
It was terrorism of the worst kind, from within, insidious because the Army facilitated it. How many more Islamic soldiers are wondering what side they’re on? We thank the good American Muslim soldiers but politically correct tip-toeing allowed Hasan to fester and explode. Religious tolerance could become a smokescreen that we regret providing, like the airliners we provided on 9/11.

obert writes:
This question here is irrelevant, when the answer is obvious. The real question is why now are Muslims serving in the U.S. military? How can a faithful Muslim have peace of mind about what the military is doing in the Middle East? It's obvious not all do, such is the case: Army Major and psychiatrist Nidal Hasan. In my opinion, while this war wages on, no Muslim should be allowed to serve in a military against other kinds of Muslims.

Ed from Texas writes:
It's too early to speculate and those doing so had better be right. There are 300 million Americans and 1.3 billion Muslims in the world, however less than one-percent are committing violent acts against us. Let's not get the remaining 99-percent mad at us for no reason.

What do you think? How many ATS members out there feel that we are in danger of middle eastern attacks?

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by hyperion.martin
I was asking myself “why would the news be talking about the Fort Hood situation with such passion?”

Simply put: Sensationalism sells.

All the high profile trials brodcast live nonstop.
Waco and the Branch Davidians for what? 50 some odd days?
9/11
Scandals with politicians...you get the point.

join