It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Generic Form of OxyContin Hits the Streets Before Pharmacies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Expalin this one to me... Talk about a conspiracy!!!

A new form of a familiar drug is hitting the streets in eastern Kentucky.

Officers from UNITE say the generic form of OxyContin is for sale in the region and it hasn't even been released to pharmacists yet.

Now someone explain to me how a prescription drug can hit the streets and be available before it can even be bought in the pharmacies. Considering the fact that OxyContin kills a large percentage of the people that abuse it, could this be a form of population control???

The rest of the story can be found here.

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by K_OS
Now someone explain to me how a prescription drug can hit the streets and be available before it can even be bought in the pharmacies. Considering the fact that OxyContin kills a large percentage of the people that abuse it, could this be a form of population control???

Originally I would assume that it would just be an inside job: someone at the pharmaceutical company leaked the drug out for personal profit. However the fact that the drug turned up in a seemingly random location leads me to believe there's more to this also. I wouldn't see it as population control as much as its creating an addicted, over medicated and therefore easy to control population.

Oxycontin could very well be a conspiracy against caucasians in the lower econonmic level areas (which are the largest users from what I recall). If you've followed information about the drug's abuse its very similar to the proliferation of crack among the african-american urban communities in the 80's and 90's.

join