It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are we missing something? when did you last feel fit and healthy ?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by captiva
Some well thought out ideas and some very good information, thankyou.

The sinus blockage is interesting as I was given spray steroids to clear the sinus drainage from my left ear by my doctor. Chest infections are again common in so many people right now. I think there can be a problem with sinus infection and the drainage dripping into the lungs? well it was something like that said by the doctor. So that may be a connection.

On a side, a very old friend of mine was discussing the populations ailments with me today. He said that mother earth was creating allergies in us all in revenge for the damage we have done to her.

That statement may not be as crazy as you first think.

Respects

I think this is true regarding the chest infections - etc...
the thick post nasal drip has been excessive in some people -
and it's important to spit this out. In fact anything that sits in the sinus cavity has some time to get stronger - so good also to do the nasal cleanse/netti pot.
And gargle everynight with a little warm salt water - to keep anything out of the
throat.

I don't think this is mother natures doing.
But that doesn't mean it isn't.

[edit on 10-11-2009 by spinkyboo]

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

Your viewpoint is as always respected. My friend is Wiccan and his explanation fits perfectly with his own rules for life so his viewpoint is also respected.

My view is as mentioned above, we may be missing something that is widespread but being kept quiet by the populous,

Respects

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by captiva

With regards to the flu scenario (swine) I have a family member who works within the pharmaceutical industry who is not at the bottom tier and I have worked within virology labs doing testing. Swine flu is something that does not exist as far as the media potrays, swine flu has never mutated so thats not something that is causing it. I cant prove that and I dont intend to because I would get in enormous amounts of poop as would the people who can collaborate on that with official documents. It is flu season however and that means everyone is likely to get flu and with the mindset most will believe its swine flu given the fact that we are conditioned to explore possibilities with illness these days.

Right now however I have four family members who have just been diagnosed with cancer, six with vitamin deficiencies that are causing them chronic problems, one of which I am struggling to understand as they have the same diet as myself and I am perfectly healthy. The other cases I would not mention as age could be a factor to put it better because its worse than I have just mentioned.

As for the whole world I dont know but from some of the thread replies here there is something going on.

What it is, I dont know but I do know that much of it will be in the mind given the repeated bombardment of negative media and difficult circumstances because of the economy but I find myself flabbergasted in my own life if that makes sense.

The whole lot could just be a massive case of chance and circumstance of course.

[edit on 10-11-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by spinkyboo

I don't have that. I just feel run down often for no reason. My Wife however is suddenly developing allergies to many things. I read that is happening to many people.

Yes, I understand it is physiological but I'm suggesting that what is leaving us vulnerable is more psychological.

I'm not normally one to even participate in a thread of this nature, but I can't deny people suddenly seem sicker far more often than I can remember throughout my life. Where I used to go years between illnesses, I now suffer multiple cases, although mild, in a single year. My Wife who I can't recall ever being sick is suddenly complaining of symptoms almost daily. Mainly just feeling badly in general.

Where I live is significant in that we deal with no pollution to speak of and we eat what should be good diets. Wild Game with no chemicals or hormones. Fish with no mercury or heavy metal to speak of in our inland waters.

I have to assume it is at least partly related to the emotional climate. My office is usually and upbeat high energy place and suddenly its like being in a nursing home.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555

Yes, I understand it is physiological but I'm suggesting that what is leaving us vulnerable is more psychological.

I was saying that it isn't psychological. : )
It's physical, There are always correlations between the physical and psychological - but I think we are seeing a purely physical phenomenon. The "allergies" so to speak -
cause a certain exhaustion - as the body has to fight off the toxin.
I understand though what you are saying.
Times are strange and people are certainly under some "new" stressful situations.
Hope your wife feels better..

Oops I just read that you said physiological - : )
sorry about that.

[edit on 10-11-2009 by spinkyboo]

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by captiva

sweating for no apparent reason.

Don't mean to scare you, but my professor was just diagnosed with cancer and the reason he found it is because he went to the hospital for sweating all the time out of nowhere. He was also losing about 1 pound a day. Just something to maybe check to be sure.

Sleep plays a big part on how I feel. even a half hour or an hour extra works wonders.
8 Hours is the perfect amount to sleep. If you have been feeling ill all the time just go to sleep for a full 8 hours and if you don't feel at least a little better tomorrow; at least you can root that out of the possible causes.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wildbob77
I feel healthy and fit right now.

Last night, I went for my usual coached swim workout today I rode my bike 11 miles to work.

There in lies the problem if there is something going on in our environment making us ill. Those who it is not affecting won't believe those who it is affecting.

A couple of years ago I would have been on here calling people hypochondriacs. Now, I'm not so sure.

Why is everyone suddenly developing allergies at such an alarming rate? Like I said my Wife and I eat good diets and yet she is suddenly having symptoms of allergies almost daily. People I work with who I know are not prone to imaginary illnesses are suddenly sick often.

LINK

Rise in Allergies
Think you’ve been hearing more about kids with allergies lately? It’s no illusion; there really are more allergies among children today, with the overall incidence – whether of the classic runny-nose, itchy eyes rhinitis kind or of food allergies – having risen significantly in the past 20 years.

“Allergies are definitely more prevalent today,” confirms Marc Rothenberg, M.D., Ph.D., section chief of Allergy and Clinical Immunology at Children’s Hospital Medical Center of Cincinnati. In fact, the past five decades have seen tremendous growth in the incidence of all immune-based diseases, with allergies and asthma very much “the tip of the iceberg,” Dr. Rothenberg says.

LINK

Britain is in the grip of an epidemic of allergic disease, according to the influential House of Lords Science and Technology Committee. The numbers affected have trebled in the last 20 years and a third of the population – 18 million people – will develop an allergy ranging from the trivial to the life-threatening, it said in a report yesterday. The UK incidence is among the highest in the world but Britain is lagging behind the rest of Europe in tackling the problem.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by nik1halo

Originally posted by rapunzel222

i have posted on here about what to eat to be healthy. its a specific diet. its kind of obvious really but no one does it.
no dairy, no sugar for a start. no caffeine, no alcohol.
etc.

I would agree with you on the caffeine and alcohol, but dairy contains essential fats and not having enough sugar in your diet can actually be harmful, possibly even causing diabetes, just as easily as too much sugar can. Everything in moderation, as my old Dad always says and up until recently, it's served me quite well. Salt is bad for you, yet if you removed it from your diet completely, you would die.

As I said in my previous post, up until 6 months ago, I was the fittest and healthiest I have ever been. My diet hasn't changed, other than possibly getting a little healthier, as I'm not burning off the calories as often at the gym.

no actually you're wrong.

dairy and sugar are bad.

as i said, people dont listen, and stay unhealthy.

their business.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by nik1halo

whatever. i dont have any strength left to argue with people on this forum.
stay unhealthy. i dont care.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by nik1halo

whatever. i dont have any strength left to argue with people on this forum.
stay unhealthy. i dont care.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
@op i used to feel this way till i switched to a raw food diet. Now i feel awesome all the time

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by captiva

Well if you look at the food we are eating, the way it is fabricated...you will find some astonishing things. Example : fluoride in toothpaste is actually a poison issued from aluminium toxins that have been recycled. In small quantities it does not kill but it is actually used in rat poison. Check out on the web. This thing makes people feel apathical and more controllable. There has been studies made (alternative), so the pharmaceutical mafia is just making more money with all kinds of stuff and medication. One product called colloidal water, colloidal silver are good old stuff with spectacular vertues, check this out again on the web. I have documents but they are not in english. Also water, the quality of the water you drink is also a factor....again I have a document but not in English. I'd recommend you started checking into all this.
regards

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
*gathers strength*

okay, one last time, i will help you, altho you wont listen.
and no there wont be supporting studies linked to this, its too much work. there is such a thing as google. use it. research it yourself if you dont believe me and are interested. or you could just visit your local chinese doctor, they will pretty much tell you the same thing.

PROPER DIET: If you want to feel fit, energetic, healthy, lose weight and not get headaches, cancer, heart disease, obesity or diabetes:

EAT: VEGETABLES (green leafy vegies for magnesium, which most people are deficient in and which is essential to health. also eat brocolli, brussel sprouts, kale, spinach, leeks onion garlic as anti cancer foods. cancer prevention properties of these foods are high. also eat different coloured vegetables, e.g. as juices, etc. eat some RAW ones or STEAMED lightly); FRUIT in lesser amounts than vegies. berries have anti oxs that are good for you.; NUTS (brazil nuts for selenium; bitter almonds for anti cancer, walnuts for omegas); SEEDS (pepita, sunflower, flax and other seeds should be in your diet. they are sources of many nutrients for your body and very important); BEANS (dont buy name brands with preservatives. buy no name brands and organic non gmo or grow them yourself); CHICKPEAS, LENTILS, (good sources of protein), WHOLEGRAINS (e.g. brown RICE or basmati probly ok. check you arent gluten intolerant. if you have bowel problems you probably are. if so eat CORN, in fact, eat corn anyway, its good for you.) You can eat some eggs (ORGANIC FREE RANGE. not barn laid or caged. crap into chicken = crap out of chicken. miserable tortured chicken = unhealthy egg = unhealthy you.); per week; and also some fish if you arent vegetarian. (think of meat more as a garnish and you dont need to eat it every day. unnecessary. particularly if you dont use a lot of energy /do much during the day). ; you could also eat other white meat or chicken but SPARINGLY (if you really dont want to go vegie). and of course: AVOID caged/barn chickens. = oversized chicks on growth hormones and full of oestridiol, which'll probably give you hormone positive breast cancer. demand free range, healthy chickens/non hormone filled. Big corporations are screwing you health wise and screwing chickens as well. FYI.)

DRINK: vegetable juice (try boost juices if in oz, or squeeze/juice yourself. good recipe: carrot, apple, celery, ginger, cucumber and lime juice.); WATER (non flouride etc); GREEN TEA (anti cancer); HERbAL teAS (cures for many illnesses/ailments); fruit juice to some degree but not as often; SOY MILK (apparantly sits on oestrogen receptors and acts like tamoxifen except without the side effects of uterine cancer. anyway u cud research this. chinese have drunk it for centuries.) make sure non gmo, organic soy etc.

DONT EAT OR DRINK: Red meat (leads to inflammation in body, inflammation linked to cancer recurrence) also just not necessary; DAIRY (read China study by dr cmapbell, casein linkd to breast cancer growth) also correlations between coutnries that drink dairy and increased cancer and oestoporosis rates (see jane plant's books); also common sense: you are a grown mammal, only baby mammals need milk in any species); SUGAR (many books written/studies on its negative effects; also linked to cancer); CAFFEINE (blocks absorption of some b vitamins - in black tea/coffee); ALCOHOL.

Natrually avoid fast and processed foods. asian fast foods probly safer, if no msg. avoid all gmo or nano foods; and preservatives in foods. specially aspartame - in diet coke etc; artificial sugar.

If you MUST eat something sweet -honey, maple syrup or tiny bit of brown sugar okay but like very sparingly. (actually once in a while, they are good for you. honey has many good properties but dont overdo it.) think once a month or less often, if poss. stevia is a natural subsitute for sugar...
also soy can substitute for dairy in most things. make friends with tofu im afraid.

next the reason you're unhealthy is you dont know about herbal medicines. drink herbal teas. all medicine comes from plants anyway. and herbs are plants too. they just purify and modify them so they can patent them, which unfortunately means they cause side effects in your body cuz body rejects them. just eat the plant, its safer.

e.g. willowbark tea instead of aspirin.
raspberry leaf tea instead of nurofen for period pain.
mango has anti cancer properties. instead of the drug they are trying to make from mango extracts, try eating a mango once in a while, and so on.
ask your chinese herbalist waht herbs to take to give you more energy, boost your immune system etc./fight illness. they claim to have a cure for HINI already in china. also it appears they can probably cure cancer too.

eat some seaweed (sushi) as most people are iodine deficient. putting bromide in bread hasnt helped. theres a lot of crap in bread and in white flour. safer to make it yourself. if you arent allergic to wheat. if you have eczema you may be allergic to wheat and dairy too.

elderberry is a cure for flu. you can get it as cold rid tea. so is tumeric.
whereever possible take herbs or plants (like garlic) rather than drugs i wud say.

wash your clothes before you wear them first time - due to formaldehyde on them etc in shops. Dont use the microwave to eat from. be careful of aluminium in /near your food. also avoid plastics near food. get everyone to switch to solar and wind power and we have a pollution problem which is causing ill health. grow your own vegetables and dont use herbicides etc. catch your own rainwater and dont get flouridated. live out in the country away from pollution if you can...; keep in as good a mood as possible - acupuncture and qi gong can help; stress leads to disease. try to smile or laugh as much as possible - health benefits.

and so on...

compare this to what most people do, and that is why everyone is sick and miserable. and i really think a lot of people in power and influence KNOW this and dont care if people suffer or purposely encourage ideas put in tv /adds which they know are wrong.
also many studies are biased as being funded by the bad guys.
even your doctor has had no education on nutrition or the benefits of plants/herbs and only reads what they are told to read - most info funded by drug companies who also visit doctor to sell new drugs.
be very careful what you believe. you may be being lied to and fooled. if you are easily led or naive, you wont be able to figure out whos lying to you. people to distrust: drug companies; monsanto and big agribusiness; confectionary companies (who do fund research); dairy and meat industries. for starters. all of these people are the main funders for medical research, sorry to say...

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I really don't get SICK sick that often, but i'd say for about the past 6 yrs i have good days and bad days. My main symptom is just feeling really tired no matter what i try, lately there's been lots a joint pain as well. been going to the dr for blood work and still nothing.

I take vit c, vit d, b-complex, fish oil everyday.

i cut the carbs out.

im finally down to 1 diet soda a day and the rest is all water and green tea.

its like im always run down, i really feel like asking my dr if he will help me get a leave of absence from work, and the thing is my life is generally good, i like my job, but yet i just always feel overwhelmed....its weird.

I do have problems with anxiety and i don't handle stress well so that might be a big part of the problem.

Im not giving up tho, it seems the good days are happening more often than the bad days.

stay well everyone!

starred and flagged.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   
It is an illusion they believe to doubt themselves from the higher consciousness that surrounds us , but the elite make addictions look healthy so americans are confused on their own realities.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by captiva

It surprises me that people don't remember history nor trends.

Depression usually worsens during the winter months. and for the northern hemisphere it usually peaks in January. On top of that, the seasonal changes is hard on people's immune system. And every year, we also have to include a "killer disease" on the lose during the fall season. Which tends to make people more anxious\depressed.

Sorry to state, but the depression\sickness will only worsen until about mid January when its at its peak. And then it should lessen and finally mostly disappear by mid April.

Vit D3 is the new "flu killer" that Vit C, Zinc, chicken noodle soup, etc. Had claims to in the past. For me, one Multi-Vitamin from the "evil pharmaceutical companies" does the trick. Along with Jalapeno peppers.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by spinkyboo

The question is what is it? What's causing the bats to die from respiratory distress - and growing fungus within the organism? What's causing this unnatural allergic response within our bodies? I believe there is a correlation.

Again some have linked this back to GMO genes "escaping into the environment" which of course is refuted by the Monsanto controlled USDA, FDA and tame scientists at Universities. However the evidence against GMO is accumulating.

As the ISIS study points out transfer of genes from one species to another thanks to the vector used to insert genes in genetically modified plants DOES happen and the rate of occurence recent evidence shows - is greatly underestimated This means our natural food plants are becoming contaminated, not only through direct cross pollination but through other routes such as soil bacteria. "Evidence has continued to accumulate Horizontal Gene Transfer Happens - II, ISIS Report indicating that transgenic DNA in food and feed can transfer into animal and human cells"

Bee Decline
..... As seen above, it is certain that the digestive shutdown is due to hard material in the digestive tract that compromises the immune system. Circulatory problems would without doubt. Could it be that humans are going through the same process with the rise of Colon Cancer? As seen below in the comparison of the healthy Bee and the unhealthy bee, it is obvious that the bees that are ingesting GMO pollen are having severe digestive problems, so severe that the disease is terminal....

Conclusion:

The proof is obvious that one of the major reasons of the bees’ decline is by the ingestion of GMO proteins. This is problematic, as there is such an increase of indigestible foods in humans and bees. The situation of colon cancer in humans is somewhat similar in occurrence. This is only a theory but leaves one to wonder what are we eating en mass. The external or complementary good of the bee is obviously a rise for a global concern. The long-term economical and environmental impact has yet to be completely understood.

The Ecological Impact of horizontal gene transfer and increase of rampant disease is not fully examined and if so, is kept silent by these Conglomerates. The Economic Impact of the Colony collapse would mean higher inflation, scarcity of agricultural goods, and ultimately the collapse of North America Agriculture Business.

The Environmental Impact of scarcity and increased demand for resources, will beyond doubt have severe repercussions for our long-term food security. The bio-diversity of the bees causes positive economic and ecological externalities. The negative externalities have yet to be fully grasped or understood.
www.informationliberation.com...

Horizontal Gene Transfer from GMOs Does Happen

The Agrobacterium vector remaining in transgenic plants may be a vehicle for gene escape and can transfer genes widely to many bacteria as well as into human cells...

By 1999, there was already evidence that horizontal transfer of transgenic DNA could occur, not only in the laboratory but also in the field... In summary, the evidence shows that horizontal transfer of transgenic DNA does happen and has happened both in the soil and in the gastrointestinal tract, though many scientists are unable or unwilling to acknowledge this, or else dismiss it by saying it has a “low probability” and is “extremely rare”. But recent evidence shows it has been greatly underestimated....

Evidence has continued to accumulate [31] Horizontal Gene Transfer Happens - II, ISIS Report) indicating that transgenic DNA in food and feed can transfer into animal and human cells...

High frequencies of horizontal transfer of transgenic plant DNA were demonstrated for soil bacteria, Pseudomonas stutzeri and Acinetobacter sp. when the transgenic plant DNA contained sequence homologies to the bacteria...

Genetic engineering creates vast arrays of transgenic DNA that could spread, not only through cross-pollination with the same or related species, but also through the direct uptake of the transgenic DNA by cells of unrelated species, a process called horizontal gene transfer. We have been alerting regulators to Horizontal Gene Transfer - The Hidden Hazards of Genetic Engineering [1] on many occasions since the late 1990s [2-4] (Genetic Engineering Dream or Nightmare, ISIS Publication) when the regulators and their scientific advisors had denied vehemently that horizontal gene transfer could happen, and assumed mistakenly that transgenic DNA, like all DNA, would be rapidly degraded once out of the cell. ...

There is no doubt that transgenic DNA is different from natural DNA; not only does it contain new combinations of genes, but also new synthetic genes that have never existed in billions of years of evolution: new coding sequences, promoters and other non-coding regulatory sequences that boost gene expression to abnormally high levels.

Furthermore, there are indeed reasons to suspect transgenic DNA is more likely to transfer horizontally and recombine than natural DNA (see Box adapted from [7] Living with the Fluid Genome, ISIS publication), and this has been borne out by accumulating evidence, even though dedicated research is still extremely rare....

ISIS study

The worst part of this is thanks to Congressman Waxman, we are about to turn our entire food supply over to the control of Monsanto's handpicked Food Czar, Mike Taylor, the guy who had the FDA rule GMO is the same as natural and needs no testing.

Read the following Articles:

HR 2749: Food Safety’s Scorched Earth Policy

Strange Martial Law via Food Control: HR 2749

History, HACCP and the Food Safety Con Job

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 03:45 AM
link   
I don't know what to think

I would normaly call you hypochondriacs but i got the feeling that something is polluting peoples bodies or people are reacting to some kind of change on earth (few years ago i would say that all of this is crap)..

I smoke a pack a day, smoke weed, drink 3-4 espresso cofees a day, occassionally drink, eat lots of dairy products, eat red meat and hate fish, few kg of extra on me....

And i never fet better. so if it was me i would still call you names...

But lots of healthy and sporty like people around me are saying the same thing as OP does.
so something is strange, very strange....

btw. to all the nutritionist advices to eat this and eat that : try to eat natural food as more as you can. I eat red meat but cows were grown on domestic farms, fed naturally, i eat cheese but fresh one is from market directly from farm (not that crappy one from plastic container in stores), my vegetables are from market grown on farms from fresh soil - they are ugly but think of all the same GM tomatoes in supermarkets, buy fruit to make juice fresh, and last thing - HONEY - magical cure for everything - eat it as much as you can, and PROPOLIS - magical cure for everything - bees have this for their only medicine

Purpose For centuries, beekeepers assumed [1] that bees sealed the beehive with propolis to protect the colony from the elements, such as rain and cold winter drafts. However, 20th century research has revealed that bees not only survive, but also thrive, with increased ventilation during the winter months throughout most temperate regions of the world. Propolis is now believed to: reinforce the structural stability of the hive reduce vibration make the hive more defensible by sealing alternate entrances prevent diseases and parasites from entering the hive, and to inhibit bacterial growth [2] prevent putrefaction within the hive. Bees usually carry waste out of and away from the hive. However if a small lizard or mouse, for example, found its way into the hive and died there, bees may be unable to carry it out through the hive entrance. In that case, they would attempt instead to seal the carcass in propolis, essentially mummifying it and making it odorless and harmless.

I have the feeling that all the food aditives, colors, plastic packaging, pollution are responsible for health. we have became so lazy that we drink coke rather then make fresh lemonade and eat microwave dinner or factory made tomato sauce rather then cook one for yourself.

And for swine flu : my girl had it 3 weeks ago and with help of honey, propolis and echinacea it was milder than common one.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 05:50 AM
link   
To ask for a general consensus of people's health in a forum dedicated to topics that require hours and hours of research, usually perpetuated by people not of the normal variety, makes your claim a self-fulfilling prophecy.
Given that a large portion of westerners are FAT and UNHEALTHY, and that people who spend all day on the computer are FAT and UNHEALTHY, and that the general populace think that alot of conspiracy theorists also have underlying mental and sociological problems (read, UNHEALTHY, sometimes FAT), you're bound to find people in here who agree with your paradigm of 'everybody' being 'under the weather'.

In conclusion, if you are like me, a fat nerd who has no job and spends all day on the pc reading about conspiracy theories and watching charlie veitch and alex jones videos, then you'll also be like me and have a large majority of your friends with similar interests who are also fat and have health problems.

It's like going into an over 80's gathering and asking everyone "Oh, isn't it strange, everybody keeps dying!".

EDIT: P.S The feminisation of the human race through excessive and poor plastic waste disposal, might also have something to do with the health problems of the planet... as it's not just our species having gender-bending problems.

EDIT2: P.P.S There is no 'miracle vitamin to cure swine flu', it is a COMBINATION of vitamins that will stave it off. You must consume sufficient portions of ALL the VITAl MINerals in order to receive the full health benefits. Tocopherol, ascorbic acid, thiamine, riboflavin, beta carotene, tryptophan, etc.., all should be in your diet.
Stop eating McChunders, stop drinking Aspartame, stop cooking the living hell out of your greens, don't drink anything from a plastic bottle, spend at LEAST ten minutes BUTT NEKKID (jocks/panties optional!) in the sun every single day of your entire life (even on crappy cold days, trust me, it's good for your circulation!), ask your chef if he cooks with MSG, only buy from butchers who refuse to use food dyes and antiobiotic sprays on the meat, but most importantly, take five minutes a day to hug someone and SMILE! (the chemicals you release by doing this will be better for you than the ones released when you frown and get pissed off at people)

[edit on 11/11/2009 by nrky]

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by blujay

well said blujay... i totally agree with you....

think positive and be healthy!!

think negative and be depressed or ill!!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join