It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are we missing something? when did you last feel fit and healthy ?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by captiva

Consider ignorance before conspiracy.

Our bodies require ninety 'essential nutrients', 15 vitamins, 12 amino acids (protein), 3 fatty acids (Omega 3, 6, 9) and 60 minerals.

Most people I have observed lack the minerals and eat rubbish oils.

Body cells are contructed from the products of oils...
...bad oils produce inefficient cells...
...which means bad absorption of the vitamins and minerals that are available.

The biggest deficiency is minerals.
Four microminerals have been shown to independantly double the lifespan of laboritory animals when the test group are supplemented with just 1µg/day.

All sixty minerals are 'essential' which means they can not be produced endogenously...
...if they are not in your foods, they are not in you.

Avoiding engineered oils and supplementing with good oils and mineral supplements can make a huge difference to your performance.

Before blaming chemtrails I would first look at what oils you are consuming.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by captiva
reply to post by Phlynx

No, sorry I meant what are the symptoms you are feeling that makes you feel " not quite right" health wise.

I wrongly used the word underlying to describe the fact that the ailment never seems to go to full blown illness. My apologies.

Respects

I have had off and on headaches, I have been sneezy, with a stuffed up, sometimes runny nose. I also have mucus, snotty stuff I call drainage. I'm not really sure if anybody else calls it that.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by captiva

I'll be honest... I try not to complain much, but I feel like t-total $*%@!

It all started about a month ago. I just didn't feel "well." Within a week, I was feeling bad enough that my doctor put me on medical leave from work without a diagnosis. She said I needed rest. I've been resting, yet I feel worse. I don't have the flu. I don't cough or sneeze or have a sore throat or nausea or anything to really show that I'm ill. I just feel BAD. REALLY BAD! I did develop a headache tonight, but for the most part, I'm just so tired that I can barely go.

I'm normally a very healthy person. I may get a cold once a year, but I haven't had the flu since I was 10. I'm 33 now. I've never had surgery... never been hospitalized for anything other than child birth. My doctor is now going to test me for scary things such as MS and Parkinson's disease. I'm shaky and my muscles hurt and I have muscle spasms. The thing is, it just hit me all at once. I mean, one day I was fine and the next day, BAM! I had to leave work in the middle of the day and I haven't been back since.
I'm waiting on test results, but for the most part, they don't know what's wrong with me.

I really don't believe in chemtrails... well, I don't WANT to believe in chemtrails, but... I don't know. Something is weird. I've never felt so bad EVER and everyone I know has had something wrong with them. And yes, I'm not exaggerating when I say EVERYONE. Granted, it's flu season, but most of these people haven't had the flu. They're just run down and don't feel good.

I don't know what's going on, but I'm ready for it to stop.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by blujay
If you are sick, you have sick energy. A good look into your spiritual self will no doubt tell you what to do about your issue.

A healthy spiritual body and a healthy mental body will produce a healthy physical body.

As above, so below. As within, so without.

edit to add as we approach 2012, the light entering Earth will continue to get stronger, this illuminates those parts of a person in need of healing, don't ignore it

[edit on 9-11-2009 by blujay]

In my opinion you´re perfectly correct!

Some years ago I participated in triathlon and after a bicycle crash I gave it up and found other interests but i never gave up exercise entirely, but I just stayed fit, nothing more.

This August I decided to take up triathlon again and after 3 months of escalating training I´ve decided to go for atleast one IRONMAN competition.

But to say the least, I haven´t felt this good in years and years! It´s not a walk in the park to catch up but as of now I spend 15-20 hours per week dedicated to swimming, spinning, bicycling and weightlifting. The running part is due for January.

There´s a great difference between sitting in the sofa and participating in physical activities, when your body feels good your mind feels even better.

I´m to become 40 y o in December and therefore have the opportunity to think back to the 70´s. In those years when I was a kid we always went out on the morning and came back home late afternoon, today some kids barely leave home because they rather prefer computergames.

Sometimes it makes me wonder if the internet was introduced to keep people busy thinking about solutions to their problems instead of like in the 70´s being out on the streets doing something about it?

Just my two Swedish meatballs!

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by blujay

So, how do I get rid of this sick energy? Seriously, if it's something that I CAN do, I WILL do it!

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
It has been at least 9 years.
It was 9 years ago that I got a massive dose of MSG from one of those Chinese Vegetable -just add meat - dinners.
Since then there has been as cascade of other reated items added to the forbidden list.

What is killing us?
Food additives,
Pesticides.
Those Hydrolyzed Protein Ferilizers which are 29% MSG.
Then they added insult ot injury by washing/soaking all meat in Citric Acid which also contains MSG and promotes the formation of more.
Also the Hormones and drugs that they feed our food animals.
And those Geneticly Modified Veggies.

You cannot stay healthy eating this stuff.
Even young folks are secumbing to it.
Consider that there has been a 1200% increase in Autism in Children.
A 400% increase in food allergies.

If you are over 25 and still feel great, you have to be an exception.

[edit on 9-11-2009 by OhZone]

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
IM not sure about anyone else, but in the last 6 months ive been ill more times than the last 6 years in total!!

Have had flu upon flu, stomach bug upon stomach bug etc etc. i just got over a real bad stomach bug/flu. it was only a 24 hr thing but it came on faster than anything ive ever had before.

the rest of the family had it too.

Ive tried taking all the supplements, vitamins etc and in all honesty it has done me no good what so ever. Ive still been riddled with all kinds of horribleness over the last 6 months.

I hope this one i got over yesterday is the last of it for a while.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Now that you put it in the way you do I can see it a little bit. Me personally, have been like hacking up this stuff, and its like black and gray and dark green does not look like a normal loogie, but comes out the same way. And just recently obtained this sore throat about a week ago that won't go away, but it could possibly be not healing due to cannabis I'll admit. Anyways, I'm a pretty health concious person and while I may not get all my essentials daily I really don't eat bad food either. However, I will have to agree with Blujay on this one that illness is from a energy blockage and the best way to heal yourself is to examine what could be causing that energy bloackage and rectify the situation, as I'm sure that's what I'm going to have to do aswell...

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I don't know why, but I haven't gotten sick ONCE this whole year, even with going to school with H1N1 cases and massive amounts of sick earlier in the season.

I haven't felt "under the weather" either, if anything I feel better than I did than I did during summer only because it was so effing hot.

I don't even have a healthy diet, no vegies or fruit, and I get most of my nutrients from supplements. Luck or good genes? I have no clue. But I'm sure as hell happy that I haven't gotten sick.

EDIT; I should also add I'm only 17.

[edit on 9-11-2009 by grrrrt]

[edit on 9-11-2009 by grrrrt]

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Read The Thyroid Diet. The diet has given more energy than I have had since I began noticing the chem trails.

I have noticed that people are recomending energy bars to each other in casual conversations. Notice who is complaining as well as who is not. Those who are connected are more arrogant than ever. This not necessarily a class issue. I have noticed some tired looking rich people. Genocide may be taking place.

This may mean it is the water and not the air. Suposedly, some cities can make sure that certain houses only recieve recycled toilet water. While the houses of the connected recieve purified nonfluoridated rainwater.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by eradown

My father's a plumber. I've worked in many cities throughout Texas and Oklahoma with him. To my knowledge of these states, that just isn't true. Water is supplied by main city lines. It all comes from the same source.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Actually I feel great. The best I have felt in years. I quit eating wally mart/groc store food and now buy direct from the farmer. Grass fed beef and goat. Chickens from the guy with the organic veggies (his chickens eat well) and of course his veggies.

I quit eating sugar, bread, rice, corn... All that GMO filled stuff. I try to keep my carbs and salt real low. My blood pressure was about 170 over 140 six months ago now it is down to 114 over 63.

I also eat a lot of herbs and spices (to make up for the lack of salt) including garlic & onions since it lowers BP. I spend a lot of time out doors every day. (vit D)

High blood pressure by the way will make you fill like crap. Given the high salt content of US food I would not be surprised if a lot of people have a BP problem.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

This may be true for Texas ,but even in Texas the quality of water is probably different from neighbor hood to neighborhood. Some places probably have more fluoride or psyche drugs than others. Some of the waste treatment centers in the poorer areas do not pass the smell test.

Maybe the smug people I have noticed have really good water filters. Some not all of the people who do not have any symptoms are more hateful than usual. I have noticed people who have always been health freaks putting on pounds and having health troubles. Something is up.

[edit on 9-11-2009 by eradown]

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
!!!!!!!!! h e l p!!!!!!!!!

op, im glad you made this thread... my occupation is full time athlete.. i guess. i train mma, jiu jitsu and muay thai full time. as of right now its my job, haha. i train about 4 to 6 hours a day mon-fri. then i run 3 miles saturday, do a bit of weights(which i also do mon and wed as well) and rest sunday. i eat very balanced and for the most part much healthyer than most. i am constantly in need of gaining weight so i eat much more then most people, but i eat healthy. i also have felt very low energy, best way to describe it... blah, as of latly. for my lifestlye i believe i should have plenty of energy... but i have to drag myself out of bed. i am not one to assume something is out to get me.. but i feel very confident something else is playing into this....

some people in the u.s. including myself are past sick of whats going on in our government. im very vocal about the wrong doings, my opinons on the cia, my opinons on 9/11 and my opinons on who is really running the government. any one else think that a good strategy would be to try and make us who are ready to fight a bit less in the mood to do so.

well if there is any info on what i could do to fix this. may it be, stop drinking tap water!!! or take some of this!!!! whatever, any opinions would help

s&f

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by srslyguyz

Not drinking tap water is fine ,but you must consider that even bottled water can be tampered with. The plastic that most of the bottled water comes in leeches feminine hormones. This is not a good thing for endurance.

The bottled water has 1/10 of a billion less fluoride than the tap water that has been run through a reverse osmosis water treatment system. For men, the femine hormones, may make the reverse osmosis tap water a better choice than bottled water.

Still rain water has the least amount of fluoride. It also has the advantage of not being someone elses recycled toilet water. Rain water is ph balnced.Ideally rain water that has been filtered through reverse osmosis would be the ideal drinking water source.

Alphalpha helps the thyroid. The Arabs discovered alphalpha helped improve the performance of their race horses. Eat massive quantities of it.

[edit on 9-11-2009 by eradown]

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 02:10 AM
link   
I'm going to say it's just that, right now, life sux for a lot of people. The news is kind of dreary - layoffs, unemployment, the wars, shootings, and on and on and on. Most everyone is either looking for work, or knows someone who is. Money's tight, even for those who are working. Plus, for the North Hemisphere, winter is approaching.

I blame depression. Not depressive illness, but just the blahs that come when things aren't going very well, when the weather is dreary, and so on. Summer's over, winter's about to start (well, it has started for many people), here come the holidays, and the world is in a worse mess than usual. Anyone who is all perky and bright-eyed at a time like this, probably just doesn't get it. Plus, they're risking getting stomped by the rest of us.

I don't think it's necessary to blame chemtrails for our blah feeling, though I suppose they might also be contributing (if they exist in the first place). We've got some legitimate, ongoing problems that could easily be dragging a lot of us down.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 02:27 AM
link   
I FEEL GREAT!

I eat healthy, I have well water. I'm a health freak and take several herbal supplements as well as vitamin C/D3 and flaxseed or codliver oil.

Right now I'm nearing the end of day 2 of a 10 day juice fast.

I can think clear, my mind can multitask. I'm 19 yet I have energy of a preteen on demand, yet not driving crazy that I'm bouncing off the walls.

It's sad cause all the peers I grew up with resemble people in their 40's in their health more and more. My generation is aging faster and faster. 20 year olds should not be going bald.

People, if you get stressed out at any little thing, the main culprit I swear is refined sugar, I know it's addicting and if you eat any you'll get struck with cravings, but as soon as you stop eating the sugar you wont get stressed out. Try using complex sugars like honey or something.

A gram or two of vitamin c helps a lot.

Here is a funny one I bet you'll never hear, cardiovascular and heart diseases are better known as CHRONIC SCURVY!

So get your vitamin C!

This is how we are fighting my dads health

[edit on 10-11-2009 by Scarcer]

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 02:53 AM
link   
What you have going on right now is a combnation of things.

To name some things...

Turn on the TV, to the news. Seems like costantly we are reminded of a virus, sickness, down economy, people dying, etc, etc. Over and over. Some folks spend a fair amount of time watching the news. Let's face it, you don't get a lot of good news from Fox or any organization like that. Do you think that has a good effect on us? And though I like coming to ATS, it can have same effect, if you spend too much time here. You can start to feel that life sucks.

And, of course you have poor nutritional habits. One of the biggest nutrients we are missing is dietary sulfur, like in MSM. Do you think our messed up processed water supply, gives us enough sulphur? Right. It's far more than just a joint soother. It should be considered essential, but the recommended dosages are too small, just like with vitamins and minerals. And, I know suphur isn't the be all end all, but I'm makin a point. And it doesn't help that Big Pharma throws themselves out there as saviors with poisonous pills. When, many problems can be handled nutritionally, without spending time in a doctors office. And far cheaper.

And there are more factors, but to sum it up there is a suppression of the spirit and health of the beings on this earth. Fox News, CNN, Big Pharma, crooked or half educated doctors, the FDA, and people like these can bring you down.

To get out of the mess you must nurture and build the positives. Take care of your health, start being happy (yes, you can simply just start being happier). Find better ways to handle your problems, not just pop an overpriced poisonous pill, that will likely do more harm than good. Barring situations where medicines are the best choice.

I don't know about anyone else, I'm not going to be held down by the people who want to drag the world into the mud. If we are to build a better, brighter future, then we need to turn our attention away from the negative, and put that attention on building that better brighter future. Otherwise, I think we will be creating more negative stuff.

Troy

[edit on 10-11-2009 by cybertroy]

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by gemineye
reply to post by captiva

I'll be honest... I try not to complain much, but I feel like t-total $*%@!

It all started about a month ago. I just didn't feel "well." Within a week, I was feeling bad enough that my doctor put me on medical leave from work without a diagnosis. She said I needed rest. I've been resting, yet I feel worse. I don't have the flu. I don't cough or sneeze or have a sore throat or nausea or anything to really show that I'm ill. I just feel BAD. REALLY BAD! I did develop a headache tonight, but for the most part, I'm just so tired that I can barely go.

I'm normally a very healthy person. I may get a cold once a year, but I haven't had the flu since I was 10. I'm 33 now. I've never had surgery... never been hospitalized for anything other than child birth. My doctor is now going to test me for scary things such as MS and Parkinson's disease. I'm shaky and my muscles hurt and I have muscle spasms. The thing is, it just hit me all at once. I mean, one day I was fine and the next day, BAM! I had to leave work in the middle of the day and I haven't been back since.
I'm waiting on test results, but for the most part, they don't know what's wrong with me.

I really don't believe in chemtrails... well, I don't WANT to believe in chemtrails, but... I don't know. Something is weird. I've never felt so bad EVER and everyone I know has had something wrong with them. And yes, I'm not exaggerating when I say EVERYONE. Granted, it's flu season, but most of these people haven't had the flu. They're just run down and don't feel good.

I don't know what's going on, but I'm ready for it to stop. [/quote

I have to say, you sound like you are describing my symptoms. The worst part of this is that I feel shaky or like I am vibrating a lot of the time. Also have boughts of being real sweaty.
I have noticed a lot of chem trails around lately and I cant help but feel this is some how connected. Another strange thing is that my husband also has had this vibrating feeling lately.

Real weird !!!!

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Feel about like I normally do. But as the above poster mentioned, a lot of people tend to watch the news often, I don't watch television at all. I also try and limit my exposure to advertising and other forms of media mind control. The wife has been out of work for a bit over a year, I think i've gotten used to it actually

Don't really have a lot to worry about, kinda nice actually.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join