It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ft. Hood shooting suspect awake, talking

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Walkswithfish

Martyred? If he is not a murderer, if he is just a stooge in an elaborate distraction he will recieve a sham trial and sham sentence to boot. Some third world country will be bribed to take him. As long as, he keeps his mouth shut he would be allowed to live in obscurity. Meanwhile, everyone in the U.S. will be told he is dead or in prison.

[edit on 9-11-2009 by eradown]

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnny2127

Well given that the initial reports of him being dead were incorrect, it looks like the debate about whether or not he was connected to terrorists will be settled very shortly.

We could only hope so

with the daily even hourly consecutive conflictings stories we got truth seems very far fetched right now.

I mean just when I thought it was a conspiracy because of too many conflicting stories later I found out that a Major knew of him contacting terroists and did nothing as if the streets were paved with cotton candy, rainbows made out of M&Ms, and banana strawberry ice cream as snow.

Then this incident happened.

Sounds ALOT like the 9/11 conspiracy to me.

I believe this is to grow anti-muslim sentiment to be very pro-war for an invasion another country.... another war!

Another LIE!

But hey, let's just see what the next story is about!!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Walkswithfish

Make him anything you want him to be as long as it both covers the truth and deflects blame onto an entire religion.

Fear the Muslim Boogiemans they are everywhere now, even in the army.

Eeeek I is scared

He will be even more scary when he is martyred.

First all, where the HELL is the "Muslim Region?" This murderer was born in the US and lived here his entire life. You might want to read more...it could only help educate you.

Secondly, I hope we get to witness his martydom live....on Pay per View. Lets hope its slow and painful and that his family is forced to watch it in person...then maybe they will have some idea what kind of pain the animal they raised has caused innocent families.

But you keep making excuses for him. Maybe next time, the next MUSLIM EXTREMIST will kill your family. Then let us know about forgiveness.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   
If this was something other than what we are being told my guess is people will need to come forward. Lots of people so I imagine if what happened isn't what get's reported, we will start to hear murmors I'm sure.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
This is going to be interesting for sure. I think what will say how this case is going to be handled will be by who gets picked or appointed to be his lawyer. I would bet serious money that along with his military lawter, C.A.I.R. will put up money to have a civilian lawter help represent him as well. If that happens, there will be no death penalty or long prison sentence but rather he will end up in a psych ward somehwere until he fades from peoples memory and then will be released. It is sad but true. The U.S. governemnt doesn't have the spine to stand up to such pressure from a group like them (CAIR) and will back down. They probably are already talking to someone at the Whitehouse to this done right now.............

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
My feeling is this guy is a Major right? A person who served this country for years. This coupled with the training service men get makes it highly unlikely he was acting alone without having some heavy influence from outside. He could have been a plant, a sleeper, who just went off early or a spy that was never supposed to go off but just do his spy job.

I wonder what the people who served with him thought of him - if they saw any clues - or if he made sure they were all dead. I wonder how many others like him are in our military - and what's being done to screen people more carefully for this type of potential behavior.

You expect this from people outside the military.. not from within it.

It's pretty scary and to me has far reaching implications.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ARNOMANNN
This is going to be interesting for sure. I think what will say how this case is going to be handled will be by who gets picked or appointed to be his lawyer. I would bet serious money that along with his military lawter, C.A.I.R. will put up money to have a civilian lawter help represent him as well. If that happens, there will be no death penalty or long prison sentence but rather he will end up in a psych ward somehwere until he fades from peoples memory and then will be released. It is sad but true. The U.S. governemnt doesn't have the spine to stand up to such pressure from a group like them (CAIR) and will back down. They probably are already talking to someone at the Whitehouse to this done right now.............

Regarless of who the get to represent this Major, his military carreer is over, even if he is found insane, and that is highly doubtful that they can get that to stick, his military carreer is over. Under the UCMJ, he is going to have to go through a court martial. The number of charges that they are going to throw at him are very numerous, about 16 is from what I can see, (Articles: 93. 95, 98, 108,116,117,118,119,128,113, 134 [6 different charges under article 134]) If anything, he is going to be given a dishonorable discharge, a loss of all pay and entitlements, and prison time, if he is sentenced to death by a military court, his family will not be entitled to any of his assets.
Based off of what I could find out, as there is no official declaration of war, Treason is not a charge they will get him on, though sedition is one that will be more likely that he will face. And even if his lawyer is able to get him out of that, when he is finally released, there will be the civil trials that he will face, and possibly civil ontop of that by the survivors and people who were shot. But right now I am waiting to find out what all was on his computer and what all the evidence is going to be shown. At the same time, he could request a closed session, and then no one will get to hear what all goes inside.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   
No, not the death penalty! Let him go to a prison notorious for male-on-male rape, so he can suffer a while before getting stabbed to death.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlesUTP
if he woke up and admitted to the crimes of which he was convicted it would be on just about every website in america by now.

its quite obvious hes a patsy. all those people screaming terrorist and death penalty need to remember something.

false flags come in all shapes and sizes, and the elites play on emotions. propaganda trumps truth. look at all the conflicting info and for petes sake think independently!

dont let some corpocratic shill dictate truth to you!

Pretty Damn interesting info, read the entire thing.

www.worldreports.org...

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by DaMod

The Irony of course is that he probably will get the death penalty. So they brought him back to health in order to kill him again

I can live with that. Actually the dirtbag was probably hoping to be killed at the time of the shooting so he wouldn't have to talk. If it were me I'd give him a nice slow painful send off, give him time to reflect of the pain he caused those he shot an killed.
Could I be on his jury?

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   
I don't think he will get the Death Penalty, they will drag it out for years and years.

He is almost protected being the fact he is Muslim, its politics. His religion may be the reason he will live for the next several years.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Regardless of the truth behind all of this, TPTB are going to spin this big time.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 07:05 AM
link   
So the guy shot and killed his 'compatriots' and then was shot by police?
But he lived and is waking up?
Good, from and Englishmans point of view one thing I haven't seen on this thread apart from the usual 'KILL HIM' / 'DON'T KILL HIM' routine is the fact that if he did the deed and wanted to be killed and classed as a Martyr with 70 virgins waiting for him in the afterlife, here's a wake up clue for you all.
He didn't die whilst killing his enemies, he lived and FAILED in his mission, therefore he's not going to Heaven nor getting his quota of 70 virgins.
No matter who says to him ' Well done on killing the American pigdog' he ain't getting into the afterlife a hero.
I say make an example out of him, if he did it due to 'religeous' or political agreements with Al'CIAda then I say let him rot in prison for the rest of his life, DENY HIM THE RIGHT TO ENTER HEAVEN A HERO.
He failed in his mission so therefore should pay the price, no death = no Heaven and NO 70 virgins.
Prison = waiting everyday for death to arrive only for it to be delayed.
Prison = time wasting away whilst the victims are remembered, sooner or later the people will forget who he is, no name? no glory.

But if he did it whilst under stressful conditions how the hell did he make it upto the rank of Major? Surely someone would have notcied he was unstable.

If he did it for himself and wanted suicide by cop them simply prosecute him, jail him, let him rot and then lethal inject him according to the law of the land.

But DO NOT make him a MARTYR, its what all the 'terrorists' want. DENY THEM .

[edit on 10/11/09 by DataWraith]

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tomis_Nexis
I figure since he was the psychiatrist and having to listen to all the Iraqi/Afghan vets complaining about PTSD and what they've witnessed in war, and on top of that, he was being deployed to war, where he'd have to witness his people (background) dying left and right.

Yeah, he lost his mind. Like you all would if you were a 2nd generation citizen that had to fight against the country you were born in/where your family resides. I'm not saying that's the case, but close and could be. We don't know enough yet.

I agree, and to me this represents the rational / objective view.

The guy did what he did (apparently) because he felt very strongly about something and it drove him to commit mass murder.

He won't be the first, and he sure as hell won't be the last. Beware of people who use this to advance their own agenda. Keep your heads and think rationally.

As always, my thoughts and sympathies to US citizens who are affected by this terrible tragedy.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   
CNN Article Link

"Because the content of the communications was explainable by his research and nothing else derogatory was found, the JTTF concluded that Maj. Hasan was not involved in terrorist activities or terrorist planning," it said.

FBI Director Robert Mueller has ordered a review of the matter, the FBI said.

Say good-bye to the need for probable cause. JHow much you want to bet that this is used as legal justification for the re-expansion of Domestic Surveillance and possibly broadening the definitions used for suspicious communications?

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   
You know I have a strong desire to take this or these bastards, hook an IV up to their demon a**e* and literally skin them alive over a period of weeks. It can be done by feeding them intravenously with nutrients and fluids. Instead we will continue to read about their insanity as the media gains brownie points blabbering their worthless comments. Their conscious being seared to the point of NO conscious. Worthy of hell itself. Hell will be full of creatures like these creeps

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Bored To Tears

Well I'm glad we have the lead investigator here on ATS to let us know what kind of case it is. He must be the lead investigator in order for him to lay down such claims so soon after the incident.

Lets try and let the investigators run an actual investigation before you start laying stuff down like its fact. Point blank, you have no idea what went down there anymore than I do. Media reports can be wrong, and so far, that is roughly all we have to go on. The Media. Not the best source of information. Lets hold off on saying anything is an "open and shut case" when all we have is the Media to feed us "information"

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Below is the Senator’s letter to the Attorney General:

November 12, 2009
The Honorable Eric H. Holder Jr.
Attorney General
United States Department of Justice
950 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20530
Dear Attorney General Holder:

I write today with grave concerns regarding reports that the Fort Hood shooting suspect Major Nidal Malik Hasan was able to pass the required federal background check and purchase a firearm without the Joint Terrorism Task Force (JTTF) ever being alerted to his purchase, even though Mr. Hasan had repeatedly contacted a radical Imam suspected of ties to Al Qaeda.

It is my understanding that when an individual is buying a handgun, National Instant Criminal Background Check System (NICS) staff checks with the Terrorist Screening Center for hits in the Terrorist Screening Database. In the case of valid hits – where the purchaser in question is the subject of a preliminary or full terrorism investigation – NICS staff can delay the gun transaction for up to three business days and contact the FBI Counterterrorism Division to determine whether those agents have prohibiting information about the individual that is not yet contained in the automated databases.

In the case of Maj. Hasan, according to the FBI press release issued November 11, 2009, the FBI was aware of Maj. Hasan as part of an unrelated investigation being conducted by the JTTF. Moreover, the press release indicates that Maj. Hasan’s communications to the subject of that investigation were subject to inquiry. Given Maj. Hasan was a subject of a terrorist inquiry by the JTTF I find it shocking that no red flag was raised when he purchased a firearm.

I understand that FBI Director Mueller has ordered a full review of the facts and circumstances surrounding the Fort Hood tragedy and will be actively searching for any polices or practices that should be changed as a result of what we learn. I fully support this effort and stand ready to help should further regulatory authority be required through legislation.

The bottom line is that a red flag should have been raised and the JTTF notified when Major Hasan purchased a gun. I am sure you will agree that we simply cannot allow bureaucratic firewalls to get in the way of tracking potential threats.

Thank you for your consideration and attention to this matter. I know that the FBI and all branches of federal law enforcement have been working around the clock to investigate this tragic incident and I applaud your efforts.

Sincerely,
Charles E. Schumer
United States Senator
CC: Director Robert S. Mueller, III, Federal Bureau of Investigation
Acting Director Kenneth E. Melson, Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives
Source: Senator Charles E. Schumer

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join