It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the Globl Warming alarmists

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by melatonin

since I am 100% sure arguing with you on this topic will never change, what is your proposed fix? How do we counteract the terrible injustices we have done to the trees? What do you suggest?

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
since I am 100% sure arguing with you on this topic will never change, what is your proposed fix? How do we counteract the terrible injustices we have done to the trees? What do you suggest?

Never thought we were really arguing, just having a nice chinwag.

We should each adopt a tree, nurture it, and allow it lead a fulfilling life. However, we must ensure we keep an eye on the wood.

Hey-ho. Ciao.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   

I kind of thought when I said you were wrong and you said you were right, that was an argument. My bad.

Anyway, my wife wants a damn crepe myrtle and a Japanese red maple, so pick one, and I will nurture it and name it after you. It will probably burn up in a massive fireball when Al Gore invents Extream Global Devastation next year in an attempt to garner yet another Nobel Prize. But I will nurture it none the less.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   

I kind of thought when I said you were wrong and you said you were right, that was an argument. My bad.

I tended to see this as just discussion rather than argument per se. I actually was more bothered putting info over as opposed to grandstanding and playing around. Just thought you might appreciate a thorough 'alarmists' view to clear your stated confusion.

Arguing suggests a more combative approach to me.

Anyway, my wife wants a damn crepe myrtle and a Japanese red maple, so pick one, and I will nurture it and name it after you. It will probably burn up in a massive fireball when Al Gore invents Extream Global Devastation next year in an attempt to garner yet another Nobel Prize. But I will nurture it none the less.

Aww shucks. A maple would do just fine.

Catch ya around.

[edit on 10-11-2009 by melatonin]

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   

I will call it Mel.

I love a good argument and you made me use the google, so I enjoyed it none the less. In my mind I won though.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   

I will call it Mel.

I feel honoured.

I love a good argument and you made me use the google, so I enjoyed it none the less. In my mind I won though.

Arguments are too much effort. Just looking for casual procrastination.

Aye, I'm sure you did win. Wood for trees.

Ciao. And look after Mel.

[edit on 10-11-2009 by melatonin]

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   
You people need to stop referring to this grave situation as "global warming."

The phrase has been changed to "global climate change" - that way, no matter which way the temperature goes (up, down, or stays the same), the Greenies will be right. It pays to choose your words carefully.

Oh, one other note. Enron was all for Cap & Trade (via the Kyoto Protocol). Enron figured that they were in the perfect position to act as the primary "carbon trader" in order to make millions - a role that has now been taken over by Al Gore (now there's a conspiracy theory that bears investigation).

top topics

<< 1   >>

join