It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Greys Zetan, from Earth, or from somewhere else?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Donnie Darko
I think the most likely scenarios are:

1) Zeta Reticuli
2) Another dimension
3) Another star system
4) Underground
5) The future

There's no way to truly know if you're asking them. They lie. Constantly.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kojiro

1) Zeta Reticuli
2) Another dimension
3) Another star system
4) Underground
5) The future

Who lies? The Andromedans? If we are going to argue that everyone lies, then we lose our sensability to trust others and by not trusting others then there is no way to achieve truth.

Truth is nothing more than a means to convince someone of something. It is a mental fabrication. The world we see is a fabrication of which we use to explain the reality to ourselves.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by krystalice

I think I have the right to an opinion and free speech

You are mistaken being allow to express yourself with being allow to advertise religion. The two don't coincide with one another. You can express your beliefs without declaring your beliefs. You can speak your mind without conveying yourself from your beliefs. The two don't coincide together.

I am not saying anything wrong. I am just passing on the analogy from the bible and what I have learned, does that mean we have no right to discuss our belief but we have the right to discuss any other form of alien belief?

STOP QUOTING FROM THAT STUPID BOOK!

No discussing biblical literature is not freedom of expression. It is Proselytism.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kojiro

1) Zeta Reticuli
2) Another dimension
3) Another star system
4) Underground
5) The future

Yeah, i know how you feel. Santa Clause and the easter bunny told me they loved me then they never called me again.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrainMaster

Originally posted by krystalice

I think I have the right to an opinion and free speech

You are mistaken being allow to express yourself with being allow to advertise religion. The two don't coincide with one another. You can express your beliefs without declaring your beliefs. You can speak your mind without conveying yourself from your beliefs. The two don't coincide together.

I am not saying anything wrong. I am just passing on the analogy from the bible and what I have learned, does that mean we have no right to discuss our belief but we have the right to discuss any other form of alien belief?

No discussing biblical literature is not freedom of expression. It is Proselytism.

Ok, first of all let me say that I am completely against all religions. That being said how can you tell someone what beliefs they have a right to express?

Most accounts of the Grays are fabricated alterations of accounts with the Andromedans.

When you encounter an Andromedan, you are likely to be taken by the government, who has taken interest in patrolling our entire population for extraterrestrial activity. They will take those who had encountered Andromedans and through hypnosis they will falsify their memories and the details of their encounter to make them believe they encountered creepy looking goblin entities rather than benevolent people from another world.

The Andromedans come from the Andromedan Galaxy, originally. But they have several colonies in this galaxy as well. The most known colony is the one in the Pleiadies.

IMO that seems like an incredibly retarded statement from someone who spends WAY too much time watching the SyFi channel. We all have our opinions, how about we let everyone have the right to express theirs. If you don't agree then say so, and why, but don't try to tell someone that they have no right just because don't like what they have to say.

[edit on 10-11-2009 by Majiq]

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majiq
Ok, first of all let me say that I am completely against all religions. That being said how can you tell someone what beliefs they have a right to express?

Is this a sarcastic question or something? It should be obvious what beliefs someone can express, those that aren't intentional of advertising an established institution of faith such as Islam, Christianity, Hinduism, or Judaism.

Not citing from a bible or quran would be a good start.

IMO that seems like an incredibly retarded statement from someone who spends WAY too much time watching the SyFi channel.

Oh shut the # up you troll.

We all have our opinions, how about we every have the right to express theirs.

When you compare someone's personal experiences and personal evaluations with theories and opinions, you quickly destroy your legitimacy as an intellectual and as someone to be taken seriously.

Tell me do you even know what can and cannot be constitute as an opinion? Or everything black and white to you?

If you don't agree then say so, and why, but don't try to tell someone that they have no right just because don't like what they have to say.

I am not insinuating I don't like what they have to say or they shouldn't say anything because I don't like it. But on that note, I should tell you not to tell people what they can and cannot say and create a double standard for others while you act to discriminate people for expressing themselves. You are completely outspoken in your criticism.

:EDITED:

On a further note, stop acting like a complete jackass.

[edit on 10-11-2009 by DrainMaster]

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Im new, co-workers I work with lie all the time.Do you think they could be aliens?How do you know??One of them rubs a dolls head all the time.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Is this a sarcastic question or something? It should be obvious what beliefs someone can express, those that aren't intentional of advertising an established institution of faith such as Islam, Christianity, Hinduism, or Judaism.

Not citing from a bible or quran would be a good start.

If his personal beliefs, and opinions on the subject are related to what the bible has to say then I think it is valid for him to state that. It's not like he was saying that you HAVE to agree with him or burn in hell or anything.

Oh shut the # up you troll.

lol... What, you don't like it when someone belittles your opinion?

When you compare someone's personal experiences and personal evaluations with theories and opinions, you quickly destroy your legitimacy as an intellectual and as someone to be taken seriously.

Tell me do you even know what can and cannot be constitute as an opinion? Or everything black and white to you?.

o·pin·ion [ə pínnyən]
(plural o·pin·ions)
n

1. personal view: the view somebody takes about an issue, especially when it is based solely on personal judgment

2. estimation: a view regarding the worth of somebody or something

3. expert view: an expert assessment of something

4. body of generally held views: the view or views held by most people or by a large number of people

5. law conclusion of fact: a conclusion drawn from observation of the facts

Yes I do know what an opinion is... It is the thing drawn from ones personal experiences, and personal evaluations. So before you talk about what will and will not destroy someones intellectual legitimacy you should bother yourself to pick up a dictionary.

I am not insinuating I don't like what they have to say or they shouldn't say anything because I don't like it.

Oh really....

Yup... No insinuation there...

But on that note, I should tell you not to tell people what they can and cannot say and create a double standard for others while you act to discriminate people for expressing themselves. You are completely outspoken in your criticism.

Did I tell you that you cannot say something? I believe that I suggested we allow everyone the right to express their opinions, and that if we disagree with them to give reasons, and a counter view. You know, like grown-ups do. It is you who are blatantly telling people what the have a right to declare as their beliefs on the subject.

On a further note, stop acting like a complete jackass.

lol.. I believe that petty name calling is both an immature indication that you have nothing intelligent left to say, as well as a TOC violation...

[edit on 10-11-2009 by Majiq]

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrainMaster

1) Zeta Reticuli
2) Another dimension
3) Another star system
4) Underground
5) The future

Most accounts of the Grays are fabricated alterations of accounts with the Andromedans.

When you encounter an Andromedan, you are likely to be taken by the government, who has taken interest in patrolling our entire population for extraterrestrial activity. They will take those who had encountered Andromedans and through hypnosis they will falsify their memories and the details of their encounter to make them believe they encountered creepy looking goblin entities rather than benevolent people from another world.

The Andromedans come from the Andromedan Galaxy, originally. But they have several colonies in this galaxy as well. The most known colony is the one in the Pleiadies.

Nope. Basically the andross have several stations here, not to mention are a part of the Federation. The ple'o'sha'n that most think of are actually lyrean, after their planet was destroyed the ones that were rescued were accepted in various systems, pleiades was one. The native ple'o'sha'n are from a previous system that completed itself, are tall greenish humanoid, etheric in appearance, angelic in appearance actually.

They do work together in the Federation. Even if you have contact with these ones, you may still very well be experiencing unpleasant control and implants/dna work from the zetans. The government does no such thing, black ops monitor the situation. And there is much more beneath the matrix than meets the eye, and not the monitoring is human.
There is a coalition between the zetan programs and the black ops. I call that Vrill. To me that is the zetan program. There are different groups of greys however, and though pirates, not all are negatives.

[edit on 10-11-2009 by Unity_99]

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Majiq

If his personal beliefs, and opinions on the subject are related to what the bible has to say then I think it is valid for him to state that. It's not like he was saying that you HAVE to agree with him or burn in hell or anything.

And you call yourself an atheist. You are just some agnostic person.

What does the bible have to do with person beliefs? And why must someone promote what is written in the bible to demonstrate their beliefs?

I am trying to keep this place from turning into a church, but quite obvious, you want ATS to turn into a church, don't you, Pat Robertson?

lol... What, you don't like it when someone belittles your opinion?

You weren't belittling my opinions. You were acting like a jackass. Again you demonstrate a lack of knowledge in knowing the difference between what is an opinion and what is not an opinion.

So again I must tell you. SHUT THE # UP!

o·pin·ion [ə pínnyən]
(plural o·pin·ions)
n

1. personal view: the view somebody takes about an issue, especially when it is based solely on personal judgment

2. estimation: a view regarding the worth of somebody or something

3. expert view: an expert assessment of something

4. body of generally held views: the view or views held by most people or by a large number of people

5. law conclusion of fact: a conclusion drawn from observation of the facts

Yes I do know what an opinion is...

No you didn't. You just quoted that off wikidictionary.com or something. If I required you to answer that very same question in the manner of which you would take an exam in college, you would have failed for cheating.

Also, posting information off the internet isn't a means to show personal knowledge. Not to mention the source you used is quite clearly wrong. I don't care where you got it from. You cannot insure legitimacy of a source just because of its ethnic superiority like if it came from POLITICO or Factcheck or something. If it cannot be rationalized clearly, it is wrong.

It is the thing drawn from ones personal experiences, and personal evaluations.

WRONG! An opinion is simply a statement from an individual expressing his or her perspective of a given manner. Or simply, a belief.

An evaluation is a long detailed analysis that expresses facts rather than opinions. It addresses statements of exact observations rather than beliefs.

So before you talk about what will and will not destroy someones intellectual legitimacy you should bother yourself to pick up a dictionary.

And you better make sure you stay away from wikipedia and wikidictionary the next time you try to reaffirm your own legitimacy by attack someone else's. You peon.

Oh really....

Yes really.

Yup... No insinuation there...

It isn't. You are making a hasty generalization.

Did I tell you that you cannot say something?

Yes.

I believe that I suggested we allow everyone the right to express their opinions, and that if we disagree with them to give reasons, and a counter view.

You mean like you just did while expressing yourself in a degrading manner? You know when you called what I had said, retarded? Oh yes you really do just disagree with someone and give clear reasons. Oh I most certainly must agree and applaud you most gentlemanly performance.

You know, like grown-ups do.

Oh goodness did you just called yourself an adult?

It is you who are blatantly telling people what the have a right to declare as their beliefs on the subject.

Bull#. That is what you just did.

lol.. I believe that petty name calling

It ain't petty, when that is how you behave. Try laughing in your sleep, maybe it will help lessen the pain of loneliness

[edit on 12-11-2009 by DrainMaster]

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Nope. Basically the andross have several stations here, not to mention are a part of the Federation.

I don't mind people expressing their own opinions, but please let it be about an actual experience and not some sort of quote from someone else.

The ple'o'sha'n that most think of are actually lyrean, after their planet was destroyed the ones that were rescued were accepted in various systems, pleiades was one.

They come from andromeda. The true natives of Lyrean System are birds, not humanoids. The humanoids come from Andromeda. There are no Humanoid extraterrestrials in this galaxy except for those who immigrated from andromeda.

The native ple'o'sha'n are from a previous system that completed itself, are tall greenish humanoid, etheric in appearance, angelic in appearance actually.

There are no ple'o'sha'n. The Andromedan I had met told me there are no native humanoids in this galaxy. All humanoids come from Andromeda. The most populated extraterrestrials in this galaxy are Avians, Insectoids, and Aquatics (prior to the arrival of Andromedans).

They do work together in the Federation.

A federation is an equal membership of member states. The extraterrestrials do not have a United Nations.

Even if you have contact with these ones, you may still very well be experiencing unpleasant control and implants/dna work from the zetans.

There are no zetans.

The government does no such thing, black ops monitor the situation.

You are someone to talk. You have no personal experience. So what is this you are telling me. Can you substantiate it? Can you even speak of anything you know personally? So where is all of this coming from? Do you even know? Experiences from other people? Never once did any abductee ever said the government wasn't involved. So where does this come from? Care to explain yourself?

And there is much more beneath the matrix than meets the eye, and not the monitoring is human.

There is no matrix.

There is a coalition between the zetan programs and the black ops.

There are no Zetans.

I call that Vrill. To me that is the zetan program. There are different groups of greys however, and though pirates, not all are negatives.

Have you ever met a Gray? By the way, it is Gray, not Grey.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda

Wholly and completely untrue! Andromedans were here for a few months in 1947, and left one individual behind to observe.

Oh god. Where do you get your information from? Most of mine comes from personal experiences with actual extraterrestrials. Where does your information come from?

They have only recently returned, at the request of the Galactic Council and the Federation to assist with the integration of Earth into the Stellar community.

Skeptical Ed is right, you guys truly are nuts. There is no federation. Yes there is some sort of a Guardian Council, but it really just a single figure appointed by a ruling authoritarian individual. There is no need for a guardian council if just one extraterrestrial government has been owning this planet for over five hundred million years, much longer than any other extraterrestrial race has been around.

The Andromedans have been around for over eight hundred million years. The next oldest race, the Draconians have only been around for only a hundred million years.

Do you honestly believe there would be a sense of equality between the two, which one race is clearly superior and senior to the other? Come on. Think rationally.

The Greys, on the other hand are a completely unrelated species. They are insect based and are from the region of space in the direction of Orion.

People have called them Androids and Reptiles and now they are called Insects. Wow. You know I try to respect personal beliefs, but just wow. I can't begin to wonder where you got this stuff from.

Etharzi od Oma

Keep your Klingonese to yourself.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join