It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Message to all humans(Draft 2)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Message to all humans(Draft 2)

To all that are too lazy to research on what happening from behind the scenes

The entire belief system is under the control of a handful of men and women(the elites aka the illuminati) They done it through the media like movies, news channels and even paperback novels. They are very proficient on mind control

If you are thinking this is a conspiracy theory then I feel sorry for you. It is not. You are program to do it. And if you think this is funny do some research that will convince you. But if you continue to make fun of us that's a sign you haven't done any research. You are simply too lazy.

Political Parties are just an illusion just to make you feel you are in control of the nation. Well They themselves are also controlled by the same forces in Earth that controlled the media, economies, corporations and military. Many of them came from the European royal bloodline. Do some research and you'll see who is right.

Any politicians who turned against the elites will be killed. One example is Kennedy. Or if you are a leader of a nation the elites will invade the nation (ex. Saddam Hussein and Slobodan Milosevic)

Weather control unfortunately is a reality. It is done through HAARP. If you are laughing at us please do some research (youtube: "HAARP", "chemtrails")

The monetary system is just a farce. Every single economic crisis is planned long before. When America has fallen it well be replaced with the north american union.
All other countries will follow this example. Freedom from the Constitution is an illusion. The Destruction of the Constitution will be official when they televise it.

Every major religion of the world has been controlled by the elites. Any relgion not controlled will not be recognized.

Every single conflicts/prejudice in the world has been engineered to divide and conquer. Because of this the elites have no problem taking ove the world. While this is happening the most important thing happened without us even knowing it.
All these probelm don't come out of nowhere. They have been put into your minds through mind control. Prejudice and class struggle are showed through our television. One examlpe is the gay marriage issue. Ifyou think this is a big issue this nothing compared to what's really gonna happen.

Many movies and tv shows foreshadowed real events. One example is The pilot episode of Lone Gunmen(Spinoff of the x files)

If you are still not convinced please do your own research. I can guarantee you will be convinced.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Any changes to this? I am planning a third draft. It will be appreciated

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by starwarsisreal

To all that are too lazy to research on what happening from behind the scenes

If you weren't that lazy then you would do some research and provide the links??
Calling others lazy when you are guilty of the same thing is like the pot calling the kettle black..
I was gonna reply like this to your draft 1...since i see you are going to do another then i will pipe in and ask for something real and not your opinion.
No draft 3 until you do the required research to show everyone what you say is true and real.
I don't disbelieve you but the fact you have given no supporting evidence or documents while calling others too lazy to do the research is kinda pointless don't you think?

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
These are drafts? I don't know what you are writing this for, but first of all, insulting people right off by calling them lazy isn't going to make them want to anything.
And secondly, I agree that you should use sources for your cliams, because that way you could maybe convince anyone who doesn't believe you. I am sure you could find some, if you're not too lazy to look.

It's not going to be an effective message if you're just insulting people and then telling them something you think they won't believe.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Hey OP most of us did not just fall off the turnip truck yesterday and I imagine most of the members of ATS are aware of the things you speak of. So let's be helpful like I am sure was your intention and yes, drop the lazy line, not really a good invitation to read what you have written.

Good luck to your endevours.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by cindymars
Hey OP most of us did not just fall off the turnip truck yesterday and I imagine most of the members of ATS are aware of the things you speak of. So let's be helpful like I am sure was your intention and yes, drop the lazy line, not really a good invitation to read what you have written.

Good luck to your endevours.

I second that. OP, starting off a thread with an insult isn't a good way to start. And I also agree that probably most members of ATS are at least familiar with the topics that you "spoke" about. Thanks for the thought though.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
as with the rest...how about some proof, evidence, documentation....

Also...drop the attack in the beginning

-Kyo

top topics

join