It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ft. Hood shooter tried to contact Al Qaeda

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Ft. Hood shooter tried to contact Al Qaeda

www.nydailynews.com

American intelligence agencies knew months ago that the Fort Hood gunman had tried to contact people linked to Al Qaeda, ABC News reported Monday.

It is not known whether the agencies informed the Army that Maj. Nidal Malik Hasan had attempted to connect with Anwar al Awlaki, a radical mosque leader who runs an English language anti-American web site that promotes jihad, U.S. officials briefed on classified material told ABC.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I'm not one to jump-up and shout 'conspiracy' about things, but doesn't it seem like TPTB are trying really hard to tie Hasan to a terrorist organization?

I mean - the owner of his apartment complex is cited as "Jose Padilla"
(news.yahoo.com... - search for "Jose" on the page and you'll see it...). It's almost like they don't expect anyone to catch it....

IF this is some sort of op that's meant to fan the flames of anti-Muslim hatred, what would the purpose be?

www.nydailynews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Yes what a bunch of crap,as far as what I've read AlQaeda is the CIA,about as believable that Bin Laden is alive,looks like something in works,they are making stuff up to work their plan on the ones that believe our Govt wouldn't lie to them,it's getting real pathetic now

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Please contribute to ongoing discussion Here

Closing

top topics

join