It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TR3B - how it works?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Here is the problem i see with this TR3B the "top secret" plane.
Lets look at another plane that was top secret for a short while, the B2-spirit or Stealth bomber as you might know it by.
The B2 first took flight in 1989 (one year before our TR3B) at a public demonstration. The B2 came from the aurora project and now is common knowledge. Some aspects of the B2 are still classified but they are flown at airshows. So if this TR3B was real why would it still be secret? It will be almost 20 years old now, with just the computers alone being obsolete i would hardly see this plane as still being top of the line and top secret any longer. Most military airplanes are classified until they are done and ready.
Plus which i think is the greatest point of all if you are going to have a top secret craft why install those huge rediculous lights on the bottom and fly them low over major a major city? This is just another false claim to use as evidence for another false claim that the government is using zeropoint energy.

[edit on 9-11-2009 by zaiger]

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

I like to think my imagination is under control at all times but I did witness a triangular craft in a heavily populated part of Australia in 1986. It matched the general description and motion of more recent sightings very closely with the exception of having no visible lights at all.

At that time I wasn't a UFO enthusiast and I'd never heard of triangular craft but I have been keeping a casual eye open for reports ever since. To date, I still have no idea what it was.

[edit on 9/11/2009 by Pilgrum]

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Pilgrum

Well i have no idea what you saw so i can't tell ya. But triangular shapped craft is nothing new or top secret. The B-35 the B-49 the horten ho the F-117 on and on. the F-117 is a black triangle what i do not get is why people add in all the zero point energy, hydrogen energy and FTL crap. It would be like seeing a car you have never seen before then completely making up crap about how it works and the driver. That is what ruins UFOlogy not the evidence but the BS people add to the evidence, so that cool UFO video gets looked down upon becuase the guy who took it starts running his mouth about giant reptiles and magic energy mind waves from the 5th dimension.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
If this plane is real or not, it sounds like it explains this. UFO Sighting - Central Park

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

I know what you mean I didn't automatically assign any ET or supernatural features to what I saw. It struck me as being very terrestrial in nature apart from the total lack of any sound or signs of conventional propulsion and the speed didn't appear enough for it to get any lift from normal aerodynamics. I guess that's the information void where all sorts of fanciful ideas can be used to make sense of it all.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

As you say I think the actual existence of some kind of triangular craft is beyond a doubt and it is the "ours or theirs" question that needs to be answered.

I know there was an organisation that surveyed all sightings and found a correlation to military bases or flight paths between (sorry, can't recall which org, probably a quick search would turn it up). Whether that adds any weight to either side is debatable as it is just as likely that any ET craft may also have an interest in military bases, or that observation is simply more likely in those locations.

I know this has been debated in other threads but I guess it is relevant here in that if it is ours what was it doing over Belgium and seemingly without NATO knowledge.

Either way, as the propulsion system appears to be unique then my pure speculation is that it is an anti-gravity effect, electrical in basis with plasma and/or light effects as a by product, in effect the exhaust gas.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   
www.ufoworldnews.com...

NEW one, never saw it before

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by deejayiwan
www.ufoworldnews.com...

NEW one, never saw it before

The very short story of that photo can be found here:
March 4, 2005 - Westwego, Louisiana, USA

Background Information / Description:
New Orleans Triangle Pic

Here is the story with it, sorry, dont have any other photo's.
My co-worker’s 13-year old son was in his back yard in Westwego, LA, taking a picture of the sunset on 04 Mar 05. When he downloaded his pictures to his computer he noticed a spot in the top center of the photo (first photo). When you enlarge the area you see a triangle with lights on each tip (second photo). If you look even closer, you can see a black dot to the right and above the triangle (close-up of this in third photo). Westwego is directly across the Mississippi River from New Orleans.

Maybe Art’s visitors got tired of the great southwest and decided to visit the “City That Care Forgot”. With a parade almost every week and all of the unique and colorful people in the French Quarter, an alien, no mater what he looks like could mingle with the crowds unnoticed and fit right in.

--Don C.

Source / Credit: Don C. / Aliens-UFOs.com
www.ufoevidence.org...
see also:
ufos.about.com...
and
www.ufocasebook.com...
and
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by zaiger
Those videos you posted are all obvious CGI and the second one is just some guy talking about it which makes it no more valid than me saying it is not real.

Zaiger I don't mean to burst your bubble there, but I believe the OP asked the question on the existence and capabilities of the propulsion systems of these triangular crafts. Surely even he knows that they are CGI, but is there something wrong on illustrating the capabilities of these crafts.

I think the OP tried to give us a better idea how the propulsion systems of these crafts operate in theory, because there is no clear or real (non-CGI) footage of them up close close in motion other than the well known Belgian UFO video which we can only see a fraction of a tiny little dot on the screen.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   
TR3-B?

Sham.

You won't find any original information on the thing, because everything about it, and I do mean everything, traces back to Nick Cooks "The Hunt for Zero Point", as a theory and nothing more. Don't believe me? Google it and try and find decent fresh information on it. You won't get any.

Its a feel good fantasy for those kind of people who like to say "if the SHTF we'll be rolling this out...."

Whatever was over Belgium in 89/90 wasn't a black project. Quite simply no one in their right mind is going to be testing a black project in civilian airspace over Europe at the end of the cold war against live armed combat aircraft.

One mistake - just one - be it pilot error or mechanical malfunction, or even just a "golden BB" from a twitchy trigger finger and your black project is several million pieces, and several billion dollars of R&D fluttering to the ground, and not so secret anymore.

Nope. Exotics do exist, but they are more conventional exotics than a mercury based plasma doohickey using technobabble from Star Trek/Stargate to try and give the claim more credibility.

I'm convinced Aurora was a real project that caused and - ultimately - ended in tradgedy. I'm convinced that its successor (possibly Blackswift) is shaking the skies of the Northwest and Northeast US at the present time, but TR3-B.....nah...one for the sci-fi fans.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
The TR-3b is in fact quite real. Do enough research on it, the science is there, the tech is there. The military has the funding.

I've got Navy and Marine contacts who have unofficially (cover their ass) confirmed my explinations of how the craft works. They never tell me things about it, but they are willing to confirm anything correct that I find out. A very frustrating process, but I've learned much.

Believe me or not, I know these people, and I know I can trust them.

*I should note on what some others have said, the TR-3b was a past project. It's unlikely that the SAME project still exists, or even the craft that originally came from that project. I do not know the age of the project.

[edit on 11-11-2009 by Demonis]

[edit on 11-11-2009 by Demonis]

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Demonis
The TR-3b is in fact quite real. Do enough research on it, the science is there, the tech is there. The military has the funding.

Yes please share with us proof of this science that is there and the research you have come up with.

*I should note on what some others have said, the TR-3b was a past project. It's unlikely that the SAME project still exists, or even the craft that originally came from that project. I do not know the age of the project.

So you do not know what the age of the project was and we should "do enough research"?

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
The science behind it's operation, would could assume the 11% of the remaining gravity would be the thrusters. In such a field, the thrusters wouldn't work, therefore, could not be included into the magnetic field. Several physicists have worked on creating such a field. The idea was put before NASA, they did some little experiment on a desk and deemed it not possible. However, Boyd Bushman with Lockheed claims a strong enough magnetic field (not counting NASA's puny experiment), can reduce an objects mass. He concluded this in a small experiment of his own, and claims the technology is in use today, but avoids the specifics.

If you have the patience to watch all three parts, he goes into details of the science in this video.
www.youtube.com...

I for one wouldn't put it passed them. There were several sightings of the Stealth (boomerang shaped object) and the SR-71, in which the government made similar conclusion to that of this craft. Today it is common information that they exist, so 10 or 20 years from now, we might just hear the same thing about this. They would be idiots to let every plane they have in their arsenal be known to the enemy. Personally, I think we can do much more, I can't see them ending the shuttle program if they didn't have something better to replace it on demand. I highly doubt they would just let Russia and China beat us in space travel. Not sure if this is related to that, but i'm confident Skunk works has things we could only dream to be possible with today's level of technology.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by JonStone

We should replace NASA with a new space exploration agency. One that has the guts to develop (or adopt) a gravity-shield lift-off and FTL propulsion technology. Even now NASA is getting new funding to waste on more lousy rocket technology.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   
TR-3b is interesting to me,
I think there was a lot of hype on the mercury being pressurized and centrifugal forced
sort of playing off the Nazi Bell theory or folk lore concept.
What sounds cool, mercury pressurized to 25,000 atmosphere and cooled down to 150K means they were trying to make a solid out of mercury or align the mercury molecules since mercury has a very low boiling point. An alignment of the mercury molecules would be necessary for any hope of magnetism. Mercury is also used with phosphorus to create light when electricity is put through it like our energy saving lights. So I can see the mercury plasma concept but for magnetism??
Because,
Mercury is not a good metal to use for magnetism and that what throws me,
good magnetic metals are the transition elements like iron, soft iron is the best metal to magnetize and demagnetize.

as we know in our universe what creates the magnetic fields of our planets and stars is iron.
So to create a magnetic field with mercury to me would not be the ideal.

The next question I have is the cooling effect, we are talking nuclear and then also cooling the mercury.
I'm not sure but it would take a lot of cryo cooling and this would take up most of the craft.

So my interest is in the cooling aspect, which of course is never mentioned with this craft.
also we need the cooling for the liquid nitrogen, oxygen, and methane for the rocket engines. So the refrigerated cryo cooling has got to be massive.

Next,
I would almost think that they would be closer to a magnetic force field than a mass reduction generator with this concept
but what the heck do I know, I'm just a scruff with out a physic background.

and being a scruff,
I think I would be looking at the opposite, I would be looking at spinning molten iron using the heat from the nuclear reactor could create a molten effect. I wouldn't doubt there is molten iron in the TR-3b mass reduction concept.

you got very hot and very cold, you have iron for magnetism and mercury to make the plasma you spin it super fast and all I know is I wouldn't want to be around because it sound dangerous.

food for thought

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by neformore

I couldn't have said it better myself. All good points, grounded in common sense, reason and logic. The "TR3B" is nothing more than internet fodder, parroted over and over by ignorance. That is how these things happen. Start a rumor, and the ignorant who want to believe in something take ownership of the idea and defend it as if their life depends on it. They don't, however, defend it in a manner that makes any sense to someone who has even partial use of their brain.

The "TR3B" is a joke, but I use things like this as a litmus test. You always know the mental aptitude of someone your dealing with when they bring this, and other, subjects up. Kinda nice that people wear their ignorance on their shirt sleeves around here.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by deejayiwan

Thank you for the information on the tr3b

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
This thread gives me a chance to quote from this incident from the British UFO files recently released. It refers to the *triangle sighting* from 1993 that was tracked across quite large area of Britain and was reported by both civilian and military personnel.

From Nick Poe's site... www.nickpope.net...

In view of the controversy about Aurora (an alleged hypersonic replacement for the SR-71 Blackbird) we did, in the case of the March 1993 UFO sightings, raise the issue with the US authorities, through the British Embassy in Washington. Was it possible that something had gone wrong with the normal processes for overflight of another country and could our UFO sightings be attributable to some US prototype? The answer I got back was extraordinary. The Americans had been having their own sightings of these large, triangular-shaped UFOs and wanted to know if the RAF might have such a craft, capable of moving from a virtual hover to speeds of several thousand mph in an instant.

This video puts a little more flesh on the bones of the whole sighting

For balance I include here an article first published in the Fortean Times in 2005.

www.uk-ufo.org...

It is interesting, how something that started out as unknown was then supposedly identified actually turns out to be anything but that when the actual witnesses are interviewed and the MOD reports are released.

I have said on here several times. The only proof of anything like the TR3B existing comes from one man and one book. Edgar Fouche is the sole source of the TR3B legend and he quite categorically states, "The TR3B is back engineered Alien tech"

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by krystalice

Propulsions systems; CopyRight HADES

Magnetic turbine engine extra/terrestrial applications (with/without air)
Scientists Create First Ever Magnetic Gas

3 or more toroid rings of decreasing diameter stacked within a frictionless bearing unit (using opposite poles for mag-lev stability features) to be setup in a similar manner as a jet engine. Each toroid is run on AC and each ring pairing will have an opposite valence to the adjacent ring.

By creating opposite eletrical valences between the rings and then rotating these rings, the sub particles should flow in opposite directions as the subparicles are pulled from one ring and pushed to the next ring.

As each ring needs to have sequential AC, the purpose of which is to strip sub-particles in oppossite directions, more energy output can be achieved as the stripped electrons can be focussed via a venturi effect.

Each toroid ring is attached within a magnetec turbine cage, the turbines have 1 rotating plate floating via opposite magnetic poles to provide eletricity induction to perform the following;

A. Controllable ignition source within a plasma field, the force-fed air is compressed through the last ring, the last ring comprises the plasma ignition.

B. The magnetic turbine cages compresses the incoming airflow (terrestrial useage)

C. The magnetic turbine cages rotate the toroid coils producing electro-static torque, focussing this (d/dt through N) and providing some feedack

D. The magnetic turbine cages.

E. The power source is induction.

G. Once O2 has been depleted enough electromagnetic potential should have been reached to allow for fission. (eg; fuel needed to fly to Moon - 1 kg)

H. Fission will be reached when static torque multiplied by the electromagnetic field achieves terminal velocity.

I. This is when the high-weirdness begins as the motor can also be used as an over-unity device.

Breaking News Back

Hi All, just found this on the net a 1pm AEST, seems like my another little theory of mine is coming to fruition;

If I extrapolate this new info I should be able to accelerate a particle in a very tight orbit around the toroid ring engine that when the returning particle meets the "inflowing" fuel stream that a crossover point can be achieved with the magetic bound particle orbiting the ring should now create the necessary fission as the orbiting particle should smash inoming particles, a self sustaining reaction within minumum fuel requirements.

Breaking News Back

Popsci.com
2009-09-19

For decades, scientists have debated whether or not gasses could display the same magnetic properties as solids. Now, thanks to some MIT scientists, they know the answer is a freezing cold yes.

MIT researchers have observed magnetism in an atomic gas of lithium cooled down to 150 millionths of a degree above absolute zero. This experiment represents a point of unification between condensed matter research and the field of atomic science and lasers, and could influence areas such as data storage and medical diagnostics.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join