It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TR3B - how it works?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   

TR3B ASTRA MYSTERY

there has been a lot of talk on ATS about TR3B code named ASTRA - FLYING TRIANGLE-

The TR-3B is Code named Astra. The tactical reconnaissance TR-3B first operational flight was in the early 90s. The triangular shaped nuclear powered aerospace platform was developed under the Top Secret, Aurora Program with SDI and black budget monies. At least 3 of the billion dollar plus TR-3Bs were flying by 1994. The Aurora is the most classified aerospace development program in existence. The TR-3B is the most exotic vehicle created by the Aurora Program. It is funded and operationally tasked by the National Reconnaissance Office, the NSA, and the CIA. The TR-3B flying triangle is not fiction and was built with technology available in the mid 80s. Not every UFO spotted is one of theirs. The TR-3B vehicles outer coating is reactive to electrical Radar stimulation and can change reflectiveness, radar absorptiveness, and color. This polymer skin, when used in conjunction with the TR-3Bs Electronic Counter Measures and, ECCM, can make the vehicle look like a small aircraft, or a flying cylinder--or even trick radar receivers into falsely detecting a variety of aircraft, no aircraft, or several aircraft at various locations. A circular, plasma filled accelerator ring called the Magnetic Field Disrupter, surrounds the rotatable crew compartment and is far ahead of any imaginable technology. Sandia and Livermore laboratories developed the reverse engineered MFD technology. The government will go to any lengths to protect this technology. The plasma, mercury based, is pressurized at 250,000 atmospheres at a temperature of 150 degrees Kelvin and accelerated to 50,000 rpm to create a super-conductive plasma with the resulting gravity disruption. The MFD generates a magnetic vortex field, which disrupts or neutralizes the effects of gravity on mass within proximity, by 89 percent. Do not misunderstand. This is not antigravity. Anti-gravity provides a repulsive force that can be used for propulsion. The MFD creates a disruption of the Earth's gravitational field upon the mass within the circular accelerator. The mass of the circular accelerator and all mass within the accelerator, such as the crew capsule, avionics, MFD systems, fuels, crew environmental systems, and the nuclear reactor, are reduced by 89%. This causes the effect of making the vehicle extremely light and able to outperform and outmaneuver any craft yet constructed--except, of course, those UFOs we did not build. The TR-3B is a high altitude, stealth, reconnaissance platform with an indefinite loiter time. Once you get it up there at speed, it doesnt take much propulsion to maintain altitude. At Groom Lake their have been whispered rumours of a new element that acts as a catalyst to the plasma. With the vehicle mass reduced by 89%, the craft can travel at Mach 9, vertically or horizontally. My sources say the performance is limited only the stresses that the human pilots can endure. Which is a lot, really, considering along with the 89% reduction in mass, the G forces are also reduced by 89%. The TR-3Bs propulsion is provided by 3 multimode thrusters mounted at each bottom corner of the triangular platform. The TR-3 is a sub-Mach 9 vehicle until it reaches altitudes above l20,000 feet--then God knows how fast it can go! The 3 multimode rocket engines mounted under each corner of the craft use hydrogen or methane and oxygen as a propellent. In a liquid oxygen/hydrogen rocket system, 85% of the propellent mass is oxygen. The nuclear thermal rocket engine uses a hydrogen propellent, augmented with oxygen for additional thrust. The reactor heats the liquid hydrogen and injects liquid oxygen in the supersonic nozzle, so that the hydrogen burns concurrently in the liquid oxygen afterburner. The multimode propulsion system can; operate in the atmosphere, with thrust provided by the nuclear reactor, in the upper atmosphere, with hydrogen propulsion, and in orbit, with the combined hydrogen\ oxygen propulsion. What you have to remember is, that the 3 rocket engines only have to propel 11 percent of the mass of the Top Secret TR-3B. The engines are reportedly built by Rockwell. Many sightings of triangular UFOs are not alien vehicles but the top secret TR-3B. The NSA, NRO, CIA, and USAF have been playing a shell game with aircraft nomenclature - creating the TR-3, modified to the TR-3A, the TR-3B, and the Teir 2, 3, and 4, with suffixes like Plus or Minus added on to confuse further the fact that each of these designators is a different aircraft and not the same aerospace vehicle. A TR-3B is as different from a TR-3A as a banana is from a grape. Some of these vehicles are manned and others are unmanned. .

good picture of TR3B

www.darkgovernment.com...

best videos on TR3B

www.deepspace4.com...

TR-3B - THE THIRD TR-3B above BelgiumIt all become apparent in Belgium where, after frequent sightings of flying lights and a mid-air near-miss by UFO, at one point Belgian Air Force, anxious to identify the origin of the phenomena, authorized F16 scrambles under condition that the visual observations on the ground were confirmed by the local police and detection on the radar. One of the consequences of such decision was that, on 31 March 1990 at 00:05 hr, two F16 were scrambled from Beauvechain airbase and guided towards the radar contacts.

do you have any idea on existence of the TR3B or its propulsion system? It is widely believed that its powered with combination of the mecury-plasma reactor and classic jet thrust engines.

thanks

[edit on 9-11-2009 by deejayiwan]

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Wow did you copy and paste that all yourself?
The TR-3B is no more real than UFOs, it is a made up craft for people who think all UFOs are top secret planes. Those videos you posted are all obvious CGI and the second one is just some guy talking about it which makes it no more valid than me saying it is not real.

[edit on 9-11-2009 by zaiger]

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Sounds like they are pulling our leg.
And that hurts.
So sad that they can't disclose the proper operation.
Well the ether is no more so no one is able to explain electrical propulsion.
Now if science went back to the electrostatic ether influence then we could
believe the pronouncements of the elite.
Otherwise nothing will be revealed as all the technology is so powerful and
very top secret and no one will ever tell us directly.
And very easy to understand which is a big drawback.
And The Big Reveal is tantamount to confessing to Big Lie campaigns and
Dirty Tricks so nothing of the high technology fantasy will actually
make its way to the common man.
Something like propeller planes or jets or rockets or war will occupy
man and take the advanced technology fantasies out of the mass consciousness.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by zaiger
Wow did you copy and paste that all yourself?
The TR-3B is no more real than UFOs, it is a made up craft for people who think all UFOs are top secret planes. Those videos you posted are all obvious CGI and the second one is just some guy talking about it which makes it no more valid than me saying it is not real.

[edit on 9-11-2009 by zaiger]

Very interesting bit of disinfo, or from someone who simply hasnt experienced them. TR3Bs are very common. Quite bold even. We have seen many, too many to remember or count, our entire family and house guests even. They do monitor for signs of ufo related experiences. We were talking a bit too much which accounts for the scouting that was done and the hovering. They do mask themselves sometimes with their white light, but usually fly out boldly in the evening. They make no noise as a plane, ours flew very low, so you could clearly see them, their shape and lights. They have a kind of vibrational resonance for noise, so sort of like a sound, but its not quite. They have pointed corners, unlike altairs real ones, with rounded corners. Fly like a jet, unlike altairs ones that have a kind of rotational flight and suddenly veer off quicky, mask and unmask as they wish, and they have different types of lights. We've seen two types. The most common has 3 whitish lights in the corners and when they look like a soundless low flying, light covered craft, if they wish, its from this light they get the covering light.

The other has mulitcolored lights in a row.

Also ufos are real. Abductions are real. Vrill is real. And the fedrations and various groups including the andross/andromedan delegations are real. Do the work on self, raise your awareness and you may see if for yourself. Although many experience negative stuff no matter how aware they are, and same with siting TR3Bs.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Also ufos are real. Abductions are real. Vrill is real. And the fedrations and various groups including the andross/andromedan delegations are real. Do the work on self, raise your awareness and you may see if for yourself. Although many experience negative stuff no matter how aware they are, and same with siting TR3Bs.

I never said anything about aliens, nice strawman

Yeah andross and andromedan...I[/] Must be the one spreading disinfo. Those videos he posted of this TR3B are CGI and no intergalactic federation can change that fact.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Oh my! The all-knowing, albeit annoying, zaiger has blessed us with his undeniable and omnipotent judgment yet again! Do not, I repeat, do not have an open mind. Do not question...ever!

Pfft...

Thanks for the videos deejay! Keep it up buddy! (: Stars for your video posting persistence!

[edit on 9-11-2009 by susp3kt]

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

I don't think any one video is the actual point of the thread. More of a search for, the technology behind it.

Oh and reconpilot talked abit about technology in his various posts. Several chemtrail threads that were shut down, I don't know if I can find the one about australia, and also the one questions for reconpilot by hialiens, though I don't remember if that one went into the technology quite as much. I would like to find the one about Australia.

[edit on 9-11-2009 by Unity_99]

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by susp3kt

When im wrong i am the first to admit im wrong so if you have something to say in rebuttal lets have it. Just becuase I question the things YOU don't does not mean i do not question anything.

reply to post by Unity_99

don't think any one video is the actual point of the thread. More of a search for, the technology behind it.

If you are ever looking at CGI videos to find something real then you are playing a losing game and you will never find anything besides more CGI and more fake info.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
The TR-3B Black Manta or Astra is very likely a very real spacecraft that was either reversed engineered from ET tech or made by our own advancements in high tech technology. It is rumored to be part of the "Aurora" program and has many variations and now is likely retired in favor newer craft such as the TAW-50, TR-3C, etc. These ultra black government projects are so much more advanced than anything we could dream.

[color=lightblue]Of course the most famous photo from Belgium, sure fits TR-3B descriptions to me:

The infamous Petit-Rechain photograph, taken on April 1990 during the height of the Belgium Wave:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1e0bb3366d36.jpg[/atsimg]

On April 1990, a picture was taken of the aircraft, and it remains as one of the most famous UFO pictures to date.

en.wikipedia.org...

The TR-3B was reportedly used for recon, and could reach speeds of up to Mach 9 under 60,000 feet, reportedly 50,000 mph plus above them and was a space faring craft. It was broke by Dr, Edgar Fuche i the earlier 90's and is described as having a "MPAR", or mercury plasma accelerator ring that rotates at 65,000 rpms under 250,000 atmospheres. This creates a "apparent mass reduction 89%". Meaning a craft has 89% less effect on gravity and inertia, so this faster speeds can be reached and inertial dampening is not an issue.

It is reportedly powered by a nuclear fusion reactor that provides energy to the three rocket thrusters that use hydrogen, nitrogen, and methane, Due to the gravitational field disruption the pictures appear blurry because the distortion of spacetime itself. It is manned my 4 pilots that sit in a inner ring that control the craft. I would say 90% of all triangle sightings are ours, including the Belgium Wave. Of course here is much more to this long standing story and other similar, better crafts some reported capable of FTL speed, but that is a different thread. The TR-3B also has several advanced defensive countermeasures, which you can learn more about here:
  • TR-3B
  • Dr.Rcihsard Boylan

Most, if not all of the videos in your OP are hoaxes or mundane (that is why we SHOULD not use youtube often)

However, the Belgium Wave of 1989-1993 has a few videos, one being actual footage from within the F-16 cockpit, showing the HUD (Heads Up Display), another was taken by a shopekeeper, Marcel Alfarano (which you csnd find the links on the related sites if I can't upload)) at 2:20AM on March 31st, 1990, which was around the same time the F-16 "chase" occurred. Here is some more information on the shopekeepers video:

He stated that he was then contacted by Government officials and advised to report the sighting as an aircraft. This object apparently was first spotted and reported to the authorities as it was moving across the Belgian countryside and also was observed hovering silently over a remote farm for about 20 minutes. There were many many eye-witnesses to this particular incident and about 800 separate investigation reports were submitted by various witnesses and very credible sources.

www.ufologie.net...

The very beggining of this video is the ACTUAL footage taken in Belgium IN 1990:

(it clearly shows the classic trianglular craft)

The information for the "shopekeeper video:
    Date: 1990
    Source: Belgium TV

Information for the other relevant video, which was the HUD of the F-16:
    Date: March 30-31 1990
    Source: Belgian Air Forces

Here is a freeze frame of a relevant part of the HUD video, courtesy of www.ufologie.net...:

The object was traveling around Mach 1.5, here is some more information:

Two F-16s were ordered to intercept and identify this phenomena, and one of the jet's radars locked the object in. It appeared as a small diamond on the pilot's screen. The pilot reported that only a few seconds after locking on the target, the object began to pick up speed, quickly moving out of radar range. An hour long chase ensued, during which time the F-16s picked up the strange craft's signal two additional times, only to see it fade from view.

The triangular craft seemed to be playing a cat and mouse game, and finally was lost in the night lights of Brussels. The pilots of the fighters reported that the UFO had made maneuvers at speeds beyond the capability of their technology, and once the radar showed the craft drop from 10,000 to 500 feet in 5 seconds!

www.ufocasebook.com...

More on the F-16 incident:

At 00.05 2 F16 were scrambled from BEAUVECHAIN airbase and guided towards the radar contacts. A total of 9 interception attempts have been made. At 6 occasions the pilots could establish a lock-on with their air interception radar. Lock-on distances varied between 5 and 8 NM. On all occasions targets varied speed and altitude very quickly and break-locks occurred after 10 to 60 seconds. Speeds varied between 150 and 1010 kts. At 3 occasions both F16 registered simultaneous lock-ons with the same parameters. The 2 F16 were flying +- 2 NM apart. No visual contact could be established by either of the F16 pilots.

www.ufocasebook.com...

• Another helpful link on the F-16 incident: www.ufoevidence.org...

• Here is a link to the ACTUAL videos relevant to the case: www.ufologie.net... (Only the first 4 are related to the Belgium Flap)

• A good, informative link on the whole Belgium Flap: www.ufologie.net...

Both of there videos (which are commonly shown as single images) are actual, NOT representations. None of them have been debunked and there is currently no reason to assume they are hoaxes or misidentifications, especially the F-16 HUD, as that was released by the Belgian Air Force (was the firs time any Air Force released such information regarding a UFO event actually.)

I am still looking for the single videos of the shopekeepers and the F-16 HUD, the ufologie.net video links don't seem to be working for me (maybe they will for you guys, lol). But you can read about the videos there and view them in the documentary I posted below.

Here is a good documentary on the flap:

Sources

www.ufocasebook.com...
    en.wikipedia.org...
    www.ufoevidence.org...
    ufos.about.com...
    www.ufoevidence.org...
    www.geocities.com...
    ufologie.net...
    www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
    www.grc.nasa.gov...
    tr-3b.com...
    www.angelfire.com...

Now WHAT it was (ours or "theirs") is up for debate, although I personally like the TR-3B theory;

[edit on 11/9/2009 by jkrog08]

• posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 01:35 PM
    link   
    Oh and I did find that thread that had some comparisons between Ozzie and US technology.
    A friend had sent it on an email link.

UFOS Invade Town In NT Australia
    www.abovetopsecret.com...&addstar=1&on=4553105#pid4553105

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 01:40 PM
    link   
    Yeah i did one a while back about the UFOs down under. www.abovetopsecret.com...
    some are saying that it is to get tourists but i do not think that is the case as I do not think people would be jumping on planes to go see a UFO there when there are plent of other reasons to go.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 01:53 PM
    link   
    reply to post by jkrog08

Your penchant for posting massive amounts of useful information on impromptu threads still amazes me. You must have a colossal stockpile of archives at hand.

I was wondering if you might have in your collection, any reports that you can account, that have to deal with the lighting configuration of the said TR-3B. I was witness, this year, to a UFO over-flight. The craft had five large, yellow-white lights, arranged in a delta formation. I was wondering if you had come across anything of this description in your archiving.

The delta arrangement could have indeed been five individual objects in formation. If my first assumption is correct, that they were fixed onto one structure, it would lead me to believe that this might have been one of our TR-3B's.

Just a long shot, but maybe you have something? Thanks!

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 01:57 PM
    link   
    Thank you for the very interesting information, I always appreciate learning something new and reading new things. I'll never understand the closed minded approach to life, it always amazes me how people with a few years on the planet are so sure they have 10's of thousands of years of knowledge as an exclusive all their own. Keep up the good work and thanks again.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 02:08 PM
    link   
    reply to post by deejayiwan

---
    Nice post deejayiwan.
    That Fouche interview happened appx 1997 in a segment of (a different) UFO Documentary, he then hit the road for a few years. Since then there's been a lot of stuff and some fluff written about his theory re the mercury based plasma accelerator, but as far back as I can remember Edgar was the first to give details of how he believes it operates.

Certainly difficult to junk his electronic and military credentials, which is why above I mention this interview was done by a big-time channel/producer, who checked out Edgar's credentials to the tee. Personally, I try to find answers when based on media, by looking in the past. Less likely some (not all) film/pictures are faked, eg Heflin photos 1965)
    Link: www.ufocasebook.com...

Decoy

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 02:52 PM
    link   
    reply to post by susp3kt

ATS triangle tr-3b

Some info on ATS is ready with long stated information with a
    secret clampdown in mind.
    Well I'll be ready with not so much from the opened clam, or not.
    You decide.
    You can't open your mind to mind closing reports.

ED: The Belgian Triangle had many witnesses as the craft flew low and
    slow. It came over the western border as presented in an old TV
    show. Which also re enacted the Hudson Valley and Zamora in
    New Mexico sightings very well. So far the closest sightings.

[edit on 11/9/2009 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 03:31 PM
    link   
    reply to post by deejayiwan

Nice post indeed! However, as was pointed out, the TR-3B technology is now obsolete, though the basic principals still apply.

Check out this paper from the European Space Agency...Dipolar Gravitomagnetic Fields. It goes a long way to explaining just how these kinds of machines operate.

By the way, the new ones are capable of low warp speeds, and can travel from Earth orbit to Mars in about 38 minutes.

Etharzi od Oma

[edit on 9-11-2009 by AnthraAndromda]

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 03:40 PM
    link   

Originally posted by zaiger
    Yeah i did one a while back about the UFOs down under. www.abovetopsecret.com...
    some are saying that it is to get tourists but i do not think that is the case as I do not think people would be jumping on planes to go see a UFO there when there are plent of other reasons to go.

I gave it a quick glance and will read it, looks interesting. Thanks.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 04:00 PM
    link   
    reply to post by jkrog08

Apologies if this has already been linked ITT. There's background & camera info for the Petit-Rechain photo here:

preview.tinyurl.com... (Google translate French to English).

Taken w/a Praktica BX20 SLR with ASA-200 Kodak Ektachrome at 1s exposure.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 04:17 PM
    link   
    Must admit (and pre joining ATS) that a "connected" friend of mine explained the workings of this sort of thing to me (this was about 5 years ago) and I must admit I thought he was having a laugh. The physics still sound dodgy to me (and were based on magnetism rather than fusion powered, warp speed enabled, gravitational disruptions) but as I say "connected" and he said he had viewed it.

Trouble with this sort of thing is that you get some base facts which are roughly accurate and everyone then sticks their favourite bits from Sci-fi movies onto it and you end up with a err..."discussion."

IMVHO

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 04:21 PM
    link   
    reply to post by susp3kt

No problem my friend, that is what I and other FSMES are here for. To FACILLITATE conversation. Of you ever have any questions feel free to u2u me, internos, or ArMaP and we will do our best.

As far as your sighting, yes they are common, more research is needed though.

[edit on 11/9/2009 by jkrog08]

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join