It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lisbon Treaty Passes, Europe Might Emerge As A New World Actor

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Choronzon

I think their endgame is to make people feel like this guy... www.hulu.com... Watch the video. It pretty well shows how one feels in such a situation.

Video is Series 8 Ep 6 of Stargate SG-1 Series. Titled Avatar

A brief summary is the Teal'k gets stuck in a game, the game keeps changing, he gets worn down and gets desperate losing his sanity, he nearly dies if not for the help of someone else...

BUT who would help in such a situation as the fall of civilized society, it is quite a big deal... not a simple game. (well not to us)

[edit on 10-11-2009 by rjmelter]

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 01:48 AM
link   
the brother of the belgian candidate for EU president has just said..live on bbc radio..that the post is important because it would make him the 'president of a country'...

it couldnt be any clearer...

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 04:29 AM
link   
One day this whole project will all end in tears, just like the USSR, Yugoslavia etc etc

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
The bottom line is that. although there are many reasons for war, one of the main reasons countries go to war is economic. In order to go to war, you need a strong military, both offensive and defensive. In today's, you must also have a sufficiently large nuclear arsenal, to be a world leader. Europe lacks that. Thus, Europe will never be more than a second rate world power, unless they decide to go down a different path. In addition, Russia would never allow that to happen.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
As a little Englander I stand against the UK being part of the EU.. but if it goes on the way it is, then the EU will be very powerful force in the world...

reply to post by ProfEmeritus

And I see Germany leading the EU into more of an Aliance with Russia than with the US..

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join