It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We have anti-gravity and free energy...but we won't see it until an one world government exists

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
According to Stan Deyo, we have acquired the technology of anti-gravity but it was not released publicly because it would result in an economic collapse of the US, causing the collapse of other nations we are currently funding and rebuilding. This would result in a world disaster. It would not be released until an one world government exists because then and only then would the working people of the world feel safe in transitioning their jobs towards this new technology.

I found out about this perspective after I viewed Stan's anti-gravity presentation found here. This is very interesting and sounds promising but doesn't reveal why this information was never shared with the public.
It has 8 parts.

After listening to the series I found this, an interview from the 70's stating the reason why this information was never released.

So would you welcome a one world government if anti-gravity technology was disclosed and produced for the public?

[edit on 9-11-2009 by Holographic]

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Wow the guy has a beard a podium AND a microphone, this must all be true.
If i grew a comparable beard and gave a lecture saying that anti-gravity will only be used once this guy admits he made this stuff up would you believe me?
On another forum he was emailed and asked for more proof of his anti-gravity claims this was his response.

Hi, Ken,

We do not feel it wise to release anti-gravity into the current global terrorism environment. Having said that, I will give you clues to pursue yourself... carefully....

1) Gravity is a function of spin at an atomic level. Without spin in a fluid (like dark energy or dark matter or 'aether space') gravity does not exist (as far as we know).

2) One of the five EM vectors we tested on the surface of the Earth in both hemispheres showed that one component of 'gravity' varies significantly between the hemispheres.

3) Using coils of wire, soft iron or mu metal cores is an essential part of the device.

4) Using pulsed direct current is another part.

5) Separating pulse trains by phases is another.

6) Using a toroidal shape as I showed in both examples at the Roswell lecture is an integral part of the device.

7) The use of modern electronic components is not necessary. The standard electronic components available to the public in the 1950's will suffice.

8) Patience is needed when testing whatever you build. It takes a minimum amount of time to stack the spinning energy in a gravitic field so you need to give it a few minutes to see weight changes (depending on how the field is oriented).

9) You may need to have a non-conductive, manual circuit breaker between your circuit and the coils in the event you screw up and cause a field discharge. It can produce high voltages of the kind that are fatal.

Enjoy!

As I am the CEO of an emerging aerospace company, managing partner of our publishing company and IT person for several corporations whom we host on our servers at Iron Mountain, I just cannot devote any time to forums at present. We are working 95-100 hours a week as it is and what little time we steal from work is for sleep or zoning out..... Hope you guys understand that. You WILL appreciate what we are prototyping.

Stan

Whenever i hear about coils and anti-gravity i think of the
Hutchison effect which may or may not be real, as all these "truth" bringers have a strange urge to hide the truth at all costs.

[edit on 9-11-2009 by zaiger]

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I would welcome a 'one world government', if the governing entity was the Colossus computer of the 1970 "Colossus: The Forbin Project" movie.

And if we receive anti-gravity technology in return... then if we don't like the 'one world government'... we can anti-grav away from this world, to far-distant and independent space station and other worlds.

[edit on 11/9/2009 by Larryman]

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by zaiger
Wow the guy has a beard a podium AND a microphone, this must all be true.
If i grew a comparable beard and gave a lecture saying that anti-gravity will only be used once this guy admits he made this stuff up would you believe me?

It had better be a two-toned beard.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
We have the Alien technology now and we have no aliens so
we do have the anti gravity, we know what gravity is, we can
make electrical generators that work so fast they might break
the parts but people are holding back.
But how can the NWO guarantee that taking over IRAQ, Afganistan,
IRAN and the whole world like Hitler's Germany that also has this
unbelievable Tesla technology will do any better.
I say the NWO is foolish.
The technology will only migrate into each society and the world
will remain the same.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Oh we have it alright... anti-gravity and free zero point energy.

It will never be admitted to and anyone who discovers it will (and have been) be "eliminated"

By its nature anti-gravity implies access to free energy. Free energy to run your home, your car, and everything else is an unthinkable threat to those in control. With free energy YOU are in control and "they" cannot ever let that happen.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
What makes you guys so sure that anti-gravity technology and zero point (or other types of 'free' energy) exist?

Have you seen a working device of either?

Why are you so certain that they exist?

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by synchro
What makes you guys so sure that anti-gravity technology and zero point (or other types of 'free' energy) exist?

I think it is a work of fiction for now. If you notice anyone (like this guy) who have claimed to have figured it out keeps it secret and hidden making them no better than the NWO illuminati fictional enemies of theirs that they oppose.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Holographic

Well, the purpose of the one world government is to promote
stability and abolish poverty over the entire planet.
We have to do it right.
An antichrist could show up and make the same argument.
Timing and perception are critical.
2 clear choices - Right Way / Wrong Way
I can see the right way to do it.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   

The guys over at Lockheed Martin have been using antigravity
systems for a long time now.
- Black Programs -

I think the Aurora uses artificial gravity wave generators.
It's sort of a kill 2 birds with 1 stone fix.

The SR-71 Blackbird was limited by heat.
At 2,000 MPH the windows would get hot just traveling
through the atmosphere that fast.
The SR-71 is in a museum.
We have something much better.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

The guys over at Lockheed Martin have been using antigravity
systems for a long time now.
- Black Programs -

I think the Aurora uses artificial gravity wave generators.

So.. I will take that as a no.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Anti-gravity (now called Dark Energy) has been observed to be about 75% of the known universe. The "working device" to produce it is called the universe.

I have not seen any man-made device to produce gravity either... but I believe the rumor that gravity exists - due to the presence of mass in the space-time universe fabric.

If something does exist, then it can be utilized.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by expat2368
It will never be admitted to and anyone who discovers it will (and have been) be "eliminated"

If it is never admitted to and anyone who discovers it is killed, then how do you know? How come you haven't been killed for having this knowledge? How come the person who told you hasn't?

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex

If it is never admitted to and anyone who discovers it is killed, then how do you know? How come you haven't been killed for having this knowledge? How come the person who told you hasn't?

He can't answer you, he was just killed.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Oh we have it alright... anti-gravity and free zero point energy.

By its nature anti-gravity implies access to free energy. Free energy to run your home, your car, and everything else is an unthinkable threat to those in control. With free energy YOU are in control and "they" cannot ever let that happen.

The saucer and many top secrets are locked up since 1943.
The FBI was sent to investigate Nazi development after years of
poo pooing the inventor as a nut and mad man.
Only von Braun used the secrets for his saucers in New Mexico.
His stop over at GE sealed the deal for many saucer von Braun researchers.
He had been in America before WWII and learned of the saucer secrets.
An electric generator in Nazi subs is now classified and doubt any
are being studied or developed.
As for the rest of the secrets, they are in Los Alamos, nothing is being
done let alone in any shape to be revealed.
As we can tell, only the saucer secrets live and fly to the wonderment
of generations upon generations.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by HankMcCoy

A Lockheed Martin executive was quoted as saying they have
done everything you see on Star Trek.
It's a simple case of reverse engineering.
He refused to say anything past that.
Do you believe aliens have reached Earth?

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

A Lockheed Martin executive was quoted as saying they have
done everything you see on Star Trek.
It's a simple case of reverse engineering.
He refused to say anything past that.
Do you believe aliens have reached Earth?

Please toss me a video link or credible sourced text link to that quote.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Hank, check your U2U!
Wow!

top topics

join