It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Utah!! UFO! seen may 18th 2004 *((PIC link is UP))*

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 11:01 PM
link   
check out NOTtoHappys pic links at the bottom of this thread!!

a picture was taken today, in the Provo Canyon area....and OMG! in the sky is seen typicall silver saucer craft..........flying above some pine trees.
It was taken by Tommy Woodard, who happens to be the photo librarian for the Utah State Film commision........he says the UFO was something he DID NOT see when shooting the digital pictures of the Provo Canyon Area.......its WHEN he returned to his office that the obvious UFO was noticed.
Channel 4 news says they have run TESTS on this so called UFO pic, and if it is NOT genuine its a VERY VERY GOOD fake.

See the pic at www.abc4.tv
Better yet.....scroll down and HeelStone has the link activated below!!

[Edited on 20-5-2004 by theRiverGoddess]

[Edited on 23-5-2004 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I'm having trouble finding the pic on the site... any Direct link to the pic?

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 11:11 PM
link   
same here ,no photo ,no story,no ufo

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 11:11 PM
link   
I am working on that DarkHelmut right now.........I hope ASAP I will have this link up.........working working working on it I am......

Ok I have been all over their web site NO LUCK....but it WAS on the news tonight!!!...SO, I called them, and was told the webmaster was'nt working tonight, and it wont be, untill tomarow PM. The pic will be up then........DAM DAM I saw it on TV and made this post........but NO UFO PIC can be added for 24 hours from MY end............

I will add the word PIC to THIS thread title as soon as the pic thread is up......
I am so sorry for now, but it IS coming.....

[Edited on 19-5-2004 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 11:24 PM
link   
lol... I thought this was gonna be from DeltaChaos.

Now, as for a UFO sighting in Utah? No way! (a little sarcasm there). From what I understand it's quite commonplace, although I never saw a UFO when I lived there (plenty of other stuff, though). I talked to a guy that was friend of the family I was staying with and he told me about seeing 2 disks in the Provo Canyon area, and had other friends who had seen them as well. From what I understand, the mormans have a quite large 'military' facility somewhere around the SLC area (from the description I got it sounds like it should look pretty similar to Cheyenne Mountain).

Hope you get that link to work... I wanna see the pic, just because I know it's less likely a fraud than most other pics (just because of the area).

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Did you ever wonder why the stories are always lost and it takes days to find them again. I am wondering if people are putting these out and the stations do not realize that they were released or the station are ASKED to remove them?

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 05:32 PM
link   

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Thank you for linking this up..........Ive made calls about it to the station today and am just WAITING for them to dend me this info...........duh duh.

Your a true HERO for me in finding this info T Y V M !!!
YEY! see guys? I wansnt yanking you a bit!!!

I am not a yanker

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Hey good stuff...but the saucer looks a bit cliche, makes it hard to believe (sorry). Good work though finding it.

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Well, I wouldn't discard saucer sightings. According to NUFORC's database, the only physical shape that is more commonly seen and reported on than saucer/disk type is the triangle. Sightings of disk types have been reported as recently as 5/10/04 on NUFORC and will likely continue long into the future of UFO reporting.

I will say as far as the quality of this UFO pic, this one is no better than other UFO pics. It too will do nothing to bring about disclosure. However, its mere existence cannot be discounted.

[Edited on 21-5-2004 by heelstone]

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 10:10 PM
link   
WGN 9 in Chicago just ran a story on this and showed the photo.

Both anchorpeople agreed that it wasn't abird... but on eonly jokingly hinted that she thought it was what the photographer claimed that it was.

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 02:24 AM
link   
wow! i was looking through NUFORC'S database
and there was a sighting of this triangle ufo in my city
i too have seen this same ufo over my house

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 02:45 AM
link   
maybe its a prototype from Hill AFB, or the other one out west there (close to Wendover).

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 03:25 AM
link   
same old, same old, same old.

Picture and story, same old, same old.

Wish I had a dollar for every picture like this Ive seen.

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 06:07 AM
link   
could be a JSF proto making a testflight and the photograph taken when it made a turn on the flightpath back to base .

option two is less spectacular:
take some foodpackage stuff of macdonalds or so and construct kinda 2 saucers on each other.
trow away with your left hand and hold camera ready to shoot.
klik at the right moment and ..
presto !
you have photographed a for everybody else unknown flying object

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 11:49 PM
link   
well I dont know what IT is.......I just put up the thread, and Heelstone tagged in the link

There ARE a few airforce base PROJECTS in Utah so who is to say? I WISH WISH I could see a UFO during the day. I have only seen VERY strange super fast lights at night. NOTHING close enough to say "hey THATS a flying saucer!"

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Here's the story from KSL channel 5.
tv.ksl.com...

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 06:06 PM
link   
cool NTH.......the ksl link has a differant perspective on the pics....closer up and farther away.....RIGHT ON!...........this is EXACTLY what I was hoping to post.........I really like the pic of the canyon where the UFO is almost hard to detect.......it makes me want to go through my photo album and scan the skys for DOTS

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 06:09 PM
link   
our local news down here in so florida even ran the story, however the reporters were very skeptical and laughed about it.

the pic does look alot like some of the older ufo pics I have seen before, don't know what to make of it.

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Here's another story on it from an Arizona news channel. www.fox11az.com... They had the film anilized and said that there's no evidence of it being faked.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join