It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Dauphin County, PA Bigfoot Footage...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Here is the link to the story on cryptomundo:

www.cryptomundo.com...

Also, check out the article below on the ABC 27 News website:

www.whtm.com...

Here is the raw footage taken, provided by ABC 27 News:

www.whtm.com...

BOC

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I'm a tad confused by the story, is there a moving video or just stills?

I'd really like to see the moving video if it exists. Again it's a centered photograph of something he didn't even know was there?

We need more information.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I'm anxious to see what happens with this. Unfortunately, I see Tom Biscardi is involved, and he was involved in the last Bigfoot hoax. Whether he was in on it or not, I think he lost a lot of credibility.

I wish there was more than just one shot. I thought the guy videotaped it?

Thanks for posting this.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Seiko

here you go i guess this is it

www.whtm.com...

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by OpTiMuS_PrImE

It's just a video of them talking about it, and a still shown in the discussion. I was hoping to see actual video footage.

Was the footage taken video, or just this one still?

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I saw a documentary on Zone Reality, and they did extensive research on earlier biigfoot footage, they used state of the art technology like 3d mapping of the terrain and gps to track speeds etc. even with voice analysis, they concluded; not a hoax, but they were not 100% it was a real bigfoot either.
Imo, it shows it is not hoaxes or humans in monkey suits, so, occams razor: if it look s like a bigfoot, it is a bigfoot..

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Seiko

Hello, the 3rd link down in my OP has a link to the video (which isn't very impressive) but it is the raw footage of the man when he came upon the "fort" and saw bigfoot. I couldn't make out any bigfoot in the video, but apparently that still is from that very video I posted.

And yes, Biscardi being involved, is not good press. He claims he is in PA right now w/ a party of people staying in the woods looking to take this creature in, or to find evidence there of.

Let's see what happens w/ this, hopefully it'll be interesting and not another Bigfoot suit stuffed into a floor cooler w/ pig intestines. Ü

BOC

top topics

join