It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

why do "palestinians" say they have a right to israel's land

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
There was probably a good reason God kicked them out of there in the first place, look at all the atrocity in 62 years. I think even deep down the Jewry of the world know its not a good thing to let so much Zionistic Mentality coalesce into one small spot without massive consequences reverberating around the world.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
The term "Palestinian" is unique as this is supposedly used to describe a people without a common ethnicity, background or origin. Whereas the Jews can undoubtedly prove their heritage, those that call themselves "Palestinians" can not.

Is there record of this issue with the "Palestinian" people prior to the re-founding of Israel in 1948? And if the Palestinians are nothing more than displaced arabs, why all the fuss over this tiny strip of land, when surely there is PLENTY of space available in neighboring arab countries.

It is my opinion that these "people" were created for the sole purpose of creating the hype we have today and untimately to bring about the destuction of the Jewish nation.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freenrgy2

It is my opinion that these "people" were created for the sole purpose of creating the hype we have today and untimately to bring about the destuction of the Jewish nation.

Destruction ? so little kids throwing stones at tanks is going to achieve this ? I will give you a heads up mate, Israel has over 200 nukes, Tanks, Planes and a well organized and armed Military. How on G*ds Earth are untrained radicals with rockets that don't have guidance systems going to bring about the end of Israel ?

I suggest that the "Jews that be" have taken a leaf out of the Americans books with the ideology that bringing a Division of Infantry a hundred tanks and 200 planes to a school yard fight is a fair fight. If these guys ever got the upper hand weapon wise we would be hearing the reverse squeals of "they are not fighting fair" I'm confidently sure.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   

The term "Palestinian" is unique as this is supposedly used to describe a people without a common ethnicity, background or origin. Whereas the Jews can undoubtedly prove their heritage, those that call themselves "Palestinians" can not.

Actually it describes the people who lived in the British Mandate Palestine. The name itself has far longer history than that, though. The area of land has always been called "Palestine" or at least some linguistic variant of the word, even though it has often been broken into different administrative areas.

Does it matter if they share a common ethnicity? Americans don't, we have a country. The Israelis don't, and they get a country. The Palestinians are probably more ethnically homogenous than any given Jewish community, so what's your argument here?

Is there record of this issue with the "Palestinian" people prior to the re-founding of Israel in 1948?

Yep. People who live in Palestine are palestinians. And they've been living there since at least the bronze age.

And if the Palestinians are nothing more than displaced arabs, why all the fuss over this tiny strip of land, when surely there is PLENTY of space available in neighboring arab countries.

Because that "tiny strip of land" was inhabited by the people who lived there, who were then violently evicted, their property confiscated, and their legal right of return denied. That's why all the fuss.

What do other Arab countries have to do with it? Palestine belongs to the Palestinians, Egypt doesn't.

Well, just goes to show you that your opinion and fact don't always line up, doesn't it?

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox
Problem is, the land that the Israelis (not "the jews") want happens to belong to someone else.

All I want is your car. You shouldn't have any problem with just giving me hte keys. If you don't, you don't get to complain when I mug you and steal it anyway.

Ok, so now that we've ackowledged that you're an expert on the subject, you still managed to dance around and failed to answer the question.
l'll ask again in a slightly different way,

Why do Muslims want to dominate the world if the world belongs to someone else?

Seems to me they are taking over the planet yet still manage to complain about the small strip of land.
Kinda audacious, don't cha think?

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   

And if the Palestinians are nothing more than displaced arabs, why all the fuss over this tiny strip of land, when surely there is PLENTY of space available in neighboring arab countries.

If I apply your logic, I have no choice but to call Israelis "nothing more than displaced Jews", and wonder why they make so much fuss over a tiny strip of land, when sure there is PLENTY of space available in many countries where, by the way, they already have a long established history.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   
i think we as a world body should take all the religous hard-liners from the christian, muslim, and jewish faiths and put them all on an island and let them pound bibles and each other, and leave the rest of us sane people alone. i'm sick of them, they are like a cancer with their hate, division, and their arrogance, infecting those that are trying to live peacefully with their neighbors. if you want to believe in a religion, keep it in your house and out of my face.

[edit on 23-11-2009 by jimmyx]

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx
i think we as a world body should take all the religous hard-liners from the christian, muslim, and jewish faiths and put them all on an island and let them pound bibles and each other, and leave the rest of us sane people alone. i'm sick of them, they are like a cancer with their hate, division, and their arrogance, infecting those that are trying to live peacefully with their neighbors. if you want to believe in a religion, keep it in your house and out of my face.

[edit on 23-11-2009 by jimmyx]

Clap, Clap, Clap!

Right on! I think that is a good idea. Some Christians have already been talking about having a piece of America that is exclusively Christian, other religions need not apply. Historically, Christians and Muslims want to convert everyone, and failing that, shun or kill them. They talk about the end of the world, judgement and wrath, fire and brimstone. But I don't think that God is pissed. I don't think He's sitting up there waiting to fling lightning and drop rocks on us.

Christians and Muslims want to convert each and everyone of us to their way of thinking, their dogma and beliefs. Why is this? What drives them to believe only one book, and try to get everyone else to do the same Is it Mind Control?

They both want to see the End Times, and even pray for it to come!

'End Times' Religious Groups Want Apocalypse Soon 'End times'

And then there are people like this guy....

Mission Of Maitreya

And what do each one of them want with us, really want with us? To control our SOUL. No other reason.
It is backfiring on them though, People are leaving their religions, leaving their churches too. Even the Muslims are effected.
Muslims Leaving Islam in Droves

The majority of Muslims want peace but has no leader

Some are protesting Muslim Rule too....
British Muslims don’t want sharia

And the Holy Roman Church is complaining..
Church is not doing enough to convert UK Muslims, says bishop

I think people are beginning to see what religion is all about, they are seeing the control factor in their lives, and they long to be free. No religion will ever rule over, or even convert the entire world, it just is not going to happen.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro

Seems to me they are taking over the planet yet still manage to complain about the small strip of land.

Applying your logic I guess back in the 19th century it would have been perfectly fine if the Jews had decided to declare Holland a Jewish country, kick out most of the Dutch, put those Dutch under a military opression and enforce an apartheid policy that made the Dutch second rate citizens. After all, the Dutch are Christians and Christians dominated most of the world, entitling the Jews had the right to take this little strip of land away from Christians and ethnically cleanse Holland of the Dutch. Right?!?

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by PC equals Newspeak

Applying your logic I guess back in the 19th century it would have been perfectly fine if the Jews had decided to declare Holland a Jewish country, kick out most of the Dutch, put those Dutch under a military opression and enforce an apartheid policy that made the Dutch second rate citizens. After all, the Dutch are Christians and Christians dominated most of the world, entitling the Jews had the right to take this little strip of land away from Christians and ethnically cleanse Holland of the Dutch. Right?!?

Holland?

Isn't that the country where Muslims get bent out of shape over "controversial" cartoons and even threaten cartoonists with death?

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by PC equals Newspeak

Holland?

Isn't that the country where Muslims get bent out of shape over "controversial" cartoons and even threaten cartoonists with death?

Jews have always been de dominant force behind leftist ideologies. Due to its significant Jewish influence ever since the 17th century, Holland has therefore been one of the most liberal countries of Europe for centuries. As a consequence, the multi-cultural experiment was pushed in Holland more than in the rest of Europe with some devastating results.

A few years ago, a homosexual individualist conservative called Pim Fortuyn with a huge charisma mentioned to become one of the most popular Dutch politicians be calling for a radical change and a step back from the multi-culture. The Dutch political establishment was totally in shock and didn't know how to react to this "homosexual Hitler", but then he was shot and their problem was over.

To fill the gap, a gentile nobody with a passion for Israel (probably a Mossad plant) called Geert Wilders rose up to the Dutch political establishment and with the help of the pro-Zionist media he now mentioned to change the atmosphere in Holland in favor of a pro-Zionist Islamophobic agenda. As such, Holland has now become the most Islamophobic of all Western-European countries.

I tell you this because to understand the Dutch situation one must understand the complex relationship between Dutchmen, Jews and Muslems and the radical changes that took place during the last few years.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I think Hal LIndsey answers this question clearly
Hal Lindsey Report 11/27/...
www.hallindsey.com...

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Holland?

Yes, why yes that's the place. And the Muslims will kill over a cartoon and other ridiculous things.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by JJay55

Not only Muslims, Hindus, Sikhs, Christians, Jews etc everyone will be upset and start an uproar if their faith/religion is insulted. But you probably wouldn't understand that..as I have seen numerous of your posts with racist and bigotry statements.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
edit to remove post

[edit on 4-12-2009 by AmericanDaughter]

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by December_Rain

of course people get upset when their beliefs are attacked but muslims are the only ones that kill or try to kill the offenders
in fact they can and do kill their wives for witholding sex!

and they use human shields
and they blow themselves and others up for some virgins
the killing and maiming list is so long it seems to me that anything goes

Israel belongs to Israel and Will stay that way

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by AmericanDaughter

I wont go on nitpicking each and every line of your absurdity..well, cause it's absurdity.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by December_Rain

That's okay
I know what is absurd to one is truth to others

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by resonance
reply to post by Witness2008

Allah is not the same as YHWH..that is just simply not true..

Who are we to know god?
Muslims know forgiveness (surprise, surprise), better look up the quotes cited in Wilder's Fitna and read on a bit. Yeah the qran does say that you slaughter those who oppose god but you can't deny them your aid if they turn to you looking for help. You basically fight those who fight you, even though I'd disagree that an omnipotent god, as present in the qran, would have to rely on your help...Like, if they insult god, they insult your faith but then again blasphemy would require some degree of antropomorphis which islam has in some overcome further than say the catholic church has.
I think this whole thing is after all about politics and demographics...It's not like you hear about india very much, even though they are neighbouring islamic populaces in both west and east (concidering south-east asia, Malaysia and the like). The perpetrators of the Mumbai attacks leaving over 150 dead has been claimed to come from Kashmir, which certainly can be a motive since there's some grave violation of human rights going on there...

So if it's really about religion, why the fuss spending much effort and time to target *us* when there's much easier targets like india, the hindu population of which would I believe meet the qualities of a "pagan" (I concider myself to be one so don't be offended) much more in the eyes of a muslim, or a christian inquisitor even, than "we" white folks do.

We're basically acting like slave-owners, we start losing our post-colonial grip on the world so now we're going out of our minds because we see anti-western power accumulating everywhere.

Look at what friends we made, it's not like our enemies are exclusively the fiends.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join