It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

why do "palestinians" say they have a right to israel's land

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   
so here is my question..the so called "Palestinians" want Israel's land..now..the Muslims say they worship the same God (which they most certainly do not)..in the bible God makes a promise that once Israel is returned to the land they will inherit it forever..since they let their state religion dominate so many aspects of their lives, why would they not know that their God (who they claim is the same God of the Jews) gave them that land and just step aside..

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   
They don't have a right. Jordan kicked them out. If JOrdan would acknowledge the right of return and give them some land it would solve the problems... well kind of because the reason the muslims countries like to keep little Israel in the spotlight is becuase it's the only non-muslim democracy in the middle of all of them and it's against Islam for them to be there.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by JJay55

i will definitely agree with the against islam thing...but like i said..they claim to worship the same God who promised Israel that land...if they did, why wouldnt they step aside..thats what i dont get..

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by resonance
reply to post by JJay55

i will definitely agree with the against islam thing...but like i said..they claim to worship the same God who promised Israel that land...if they did, why wouldnt they step aside..thats what i dont get..

The difference between Christianity and Islam in believing the same God is that Christians think Jesus is the last prophet and the son of God. Muslims believe Jesus was just another prophet like Mohammed and not the same as God the creator.
According to the bible, yes, Israel is the land for which the Hebrews settled. According to the Koran any land that muslims claim is land of Islam. Since they will not accept non-muslims as anything than inferior then we have a problem.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by resonance

Who's to say Jews have the right to any territory? And by the way Muslims and Hebrews along with Christians worship the same male God.....all born out of the fables of Abraham.

Circumstances allow people to live and chose...not God.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
where is israels land, eastern europe perhaps? but one thing is for sure with out any question Palastine is under occupation. Watch a documentary that jewish people have made it is called Occupation 101 but if you don't like the truth don't watch it.

this is a brief history of zionist and if any one think's i'm rasict well i'm not this is history and i can't change it but some can.
www.biblebelievers.org.au...

+11 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   

so here is my question..the so called "Palestinians" want Israel's land..

The land that the Palestinians want is the land that was rightfully theirs as set forth in Resolution 181 by the U.N. in 1947. Ever since then, Israel has been invading and stealing land that they have no legal right to.

Check out this map for a visual explanation

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   

If someone tried to use the Bible to show Muslims that God granted Israel the land, they would simply say that that was one of the corrupted parts in order to just ignore it.

It makes sense that the Palestinians cause a ruckus over this land. After all, the Palestinians are descendants of Edom; and the Edomites always were at odds with the Israelites. This struggle over the land is just one way that it is being manifested in modern times. Edom has been a thorn in his brother's side and it will be that way until Messiah comes.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Witness2008

Who's to say Jews have the right to any territory? And by the way Muslims and Hebrews along with Christians worship the same male God.....all born out of the fables of Abraham.

Circumstances allow people to live and chose...not God.

Only Christians believe Jesus to be equal to God. just sayin.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by JJay55

Originally posted by Witness2008

Only Christians believe Jesus to be equal to God. just sayin.

Not all Christians equate Jesus with God.

My point to you is that Muslims, Hebrews and Christians all worship the same God. It is the interpretations of what God thinks, wants and get's angry over that differ. These are the only folks that decided to assign gender to God, subjugate women and children and in the name of God kill more people than any other movement in all of history.

Blind faith anyone?

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
The International community gave that area to the jewish people after the war even though their where Palestinians and other people living there. They didn't even take into account the people already living there. In effect Britain and America decided to play yet again colonial powers by deciding a future of the area without the consent of the people on the land. I do believe that the Jewish people in that area have to be careful and not because of the Arabs. By them acting this way to the Palestinians, it give other people in Eastern Europe and the West reason to hate them. You know the reason why the West support Israel, it's not because they like them. It's because they play a part in end times in the Christian faith. By the jews having the area, when the rapture comes. All the "good" people will be brought into heaven and the other will be left. But the jews will be asked to convert and if they don't they will be destroyed. A very very sick and dysfunctional reason. They need them to convert or die, and the jews need the west to protect and support them in a sea of people that don't like them or they don't like.

But here's the situation, when America implodes financially and territorially it won't be able to worry about their friends even if they want to. They will be to busy trying to keep the country together. We have allies of the bullied and the opportunistic with each other in the West. The other countries hate us, but they like the idea that we are strong and have money to back them up in case of emergency, so they use us. Many of us in the US confuse allies and friends for the Bullied and the bribed. They hate us and we hate them, the problem is THEY ALL hate us. When we fall it's going to hurt and we won't be the same country after. In reality we will break up into 5 separate countries.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   

"Palestinians", huh? I guess they just appeared out of thin air to target the poor isfakis, huh?

Some history:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
There are Palestinians in Israel, just as there are Israelis in Palestine. Don't let the anti-Zionist people here tell you otherwise. The Muslims in Israel and Jews in Palestine have their problems, but it goes both ways.

I just want to make a point:

What if all the Jews left Israel, and created a country elsewhere? Let's say they buy Matinique off the French, and call it New Israel. . . and Old Israel becomes part of Palestine. . . and Palestinians take over the land and settle, to be "free". . .

What would happen? It would go from a Developed country to a third-world country overnight! It would be one big Palestine, which is a crap-hole, objectively-speaking. Israel today is a highly advanced, technologically superior, wealthy & prosperous country.

Palestine is crap. Even Jordanians don't like Palestinians. No one likes Palestinians. The only reason any Muslim "supports" Palestine is because they are against the Jews. They don't actually give a crap about Palestinians.

So to answer your question, it's not all about religion. It's about Muslims hating Jews.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by bettermakings

I'm sure the Jews would go where ever we sent them as long as they could take the Temple Mount with them. There are no anti-Zionist on this thread so far, just a few folks that can see and smell the big pile of horse manure.

If I had any say I would demand that Israel give up their WMD or watch Iran create an even playing field over there.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   

This speak for it self, israel has time after time stolen more and more land from Palestine, so this thread is utterly BS. israel has with UN´s accept just kept on stealing a small amount of land and turned it into their "own" and using a book written 2000 years ago by some males who thought it was a good night reading.

Best regards

Loke.:.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   

"isreal" is so advanced because of American money. "Nobody likes Palestinians"? Speak for yourself rascist. Palestine just had some of the ONLY democratic elections in the whole middle east. When isreal did not like the outcome they turned Gaza into the worlds largest open air prison. I'm sure in your opinion only the white man is sophisticated enough to handle the business of running a nation. I know some people who'd object strongly though (for instance, the Chinese...)

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by siahchi

The west also sells and gives Israel their weaponry. I think Israel is big enough to stand on her own two feet.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   

reply to post by JJay55

You need to research Islam some more. Yes, they worship the same god. However, Islam believes that Judaism and Christianity was corrupted and that Islam is the only one that maintains gods word.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Witness2008

the point of my post was a kind of religious look at the situation and i should have clarified..they claim to believe in the same god..but they do not..if anyone claims the god of the jews christians and muslims is the same they have not done proper study..yes the god of the jews and christians is the same, but the muslim god Allah is not the god of abraham isaac and jacob...and yes i know they believe jesus to be a prophet but jesus did not promise the jews the land..the land was promised in the OT repeatedly

Allah is not the same as YHWH..that is just simply not true..

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   

You do understand that the Israelis have been assaulting Palestinian territory with weapons? I don't know about about any possible "crap holes" but there are literally holes all over the territory (legally held) caused by a varying array of Jewish explosives.

This link may give you a sense of realitywww.wrmea.com...

[edit on 9-11-2009 by Witness2008]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join