It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel will strike Iran if no sanctions in place by Christmas

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   
They say they will go it alone if needed;

www.presstv.ir...

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
This is nothing new....

The renewed threat comes as earlier in October, Ephraim Sneh, a former Israeli deputy defense minister, said that time was running out for action to stop Iran's nuclear enrichment program.

"If no crippling sanctions are introduced by Christmas, Israel will strike," Sneh said. "If we are left alone, we will act alone."

It's a former minister, and it's being reported many many times before.

They probably will, but not alone.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   
If they want to act alone, let them die alone. Leave US Troops out of this

It

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by martin3030

Israel will strike Iran if no sanctions in place by Christmas
Need I say more?

www.presstv.ir...

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I wish there was a quick way to make a timeline of the threads saying Israel will attack Iran by such and such time. The others didn't live up to their hype and neither will this one.

Israel isn't going to attack Iran.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Why Christmas? What's Christmas to Jews and Persians? Riiiigghhhhtttt!

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Gee. I wonder if the Israelis will pull out one of their nuclear weapons.

It has always troubled me that the Jews are allowed to have WMD in the neighborhood but no one else...and being the new kids on the block for that matter.

I don't see the U.S or any European country playing along with the bluff nor the act itself.

Israel needs to be taken down a few notches and this could do it, resulting in some serious compromise from Israel.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Thats the pot calling the kettle black, Israel won't let inspectors into their nuclear reactors or areas. But anyway, they won't attack unless they are guaranteed backup from the US. For the simple fact that they can't launch enough sorties to attack Iran except for the reactors. And after they attack the reactors it's no guarantee that they hit them or even destroy them. Then Iran will have been attacked and will respond by launching missiles into Israel. Remember, their targeting and rockets are alot better and accurate than Iraq and they haven't been hit with sanctionsfor years either. So everything they will be firing at will be hit on target. Israel can't afford to trade shots with a country that has more money and more weapons than they (including a large population and the ability to attack them.). They need the US to help to stop any blowback and/or attack their ability to respond.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Go ahead Israel, attack Iran. Turn the rest of the world against you, start another pointless war.

With its credibility already in shambles, an attack on Iran would pretty much make Israel the bad guys in everyone's minds, possibly even the US. They want to go it in alone, assure their own destruction, go ahead. I just pray that this is all just words and no action; any kind of war between Israel and Iran would cause the world millions of deaths, and could even possibly upscale into a full world war if people are as ignorant as they have always been. This would be a sad day indeed.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by hoghead cheese

Israel has much more advanced technology. It's not just about numbers. It's more about quality than quantity. I really think Israel would destroy Iran. . . not just because of all-out war, but because Iran is due for a revolution, and 40% of the population of Iran will try taking over once the SHTF and there is all-out war. Look at the rioting in Iran recently!! You think those people will fight for Ahmadinejad & Khomenei? Hell No!

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Israel will do SFA alone. If they do I pity them for what will be unleashed on them. It will be suicide if they decide to take Iran on without US support. They attack Iran and I can see Russia, China and other middle east countries defending Iran their biggest trade partner for oil.
What would the US do if lets say Chavez decided to attack Kuwaut or Iraq?
I can guarantee you that little Chavez would pay dearly for such a mistake.

I do not believe Israel will attack Iran for those reasons and this is just more threats typical of Israel. Nothing but verbal diarhea.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
It may be a good idea to get any US ships out of that area because we wouldn't want Israel to "mistake" a US ship as enemy. Remember the USS Liberty fiasco in '67?

www.counterpunch.org...

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Obamas shift on the Polish shield has brought Russia back into the equasion -will Medvedov put the pressure there on Iran ?
Its significant that Iran is warning Russia of its obligations to comply with a contract signed 2 years ago for defensive missiles.
even if Israel did go it alone it would still drag the region into play.
Iran has stalled and stalled.
America cannot afford this war which would undoubtedly be a precedent to WW3-Obama knows it and so does Russia and China.
No doubt without the US lifting a finger,they will be accused of starting it-its a no win situation.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Forgot to add-Obama and Medvedov will cross paths again pretty soon to talk of this as well as NK.

en.rian.ru...

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Please consider the source...Presstv, Iran's national spin.

Presstv has been proven to spin as well as outright lie on a number of occasions.

Just use the search function to see on ATS as well as google.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrmonsoon

Presstv has been proven to spin as well as outright lie on a number of occasions.

Just like Israeli media.

Second line.

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 11/11/09 by niteboy82]

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Abbby

Originally posted by mrmonsoon

Just like Israeli media.

Second line.

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 11/11/09 by niteboy82]

This has nothing to do with an Israeli news source.
(this is just attempt to divert-FAIL!)

The source is Iranian.

It the source has proven to be at best, unreliable.

So as a source saying when and If Israel will attack, it is more than highly suspect.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   
This crap has been going on forever. let's get on with it already. I need something else to watch on the news besides political reruns.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by bettermakings

as we had the upper hand with the iraq and afgan war.... what difference did that make? we are still getting killed..with no end in sight.

the the zionist can be 100 years more advanced but it wont make a difference if you have no back bone.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Oh yay! A Christmas War. Why didnt they say Channukah?

Seriously though? Someone reign Israel in. They're gonna blow up the world, these non-signatories to the NNPT and owners of uncontrolled and unaccounted for nukes themselves. Why are all the rules different for them? I call for sanctions on Israel due to their continued threats and spouting of this kind of inflammatory smack talk!

Israel's been trying to drag the U.S. into an attack on Iran for a decade now. Probably only the shrewd-as-a-fox, attention-grabbing, crazy talk and actions of Ahmadinejad getting all eyes on this have avoided Iran having gone the way of Iraq thus far.

Edit to add...on second thought, again, why did they say Christmas in this article? Neither Israel nor Iran is very Christian. What gives?

[edit on 11-11-2009 by ~Lucidity]

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join