It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Disclosure" is an excuse to introduce One World Religion

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Passing this information on, being just a messenger here. I have no views on this message, no personal opinions:

Year 2010 - Alien's cover-up will get blown and the "Disclosure" will take place. Millions will welcome the extra terrestrials with open arms in hope of new wonders and technology that can save the world. Millions will be deceived, because the extra terrestrials have sinister agenda. They have been on this planet for millions of years. Governments know all about them. The benevolent extra terrestrials will arrive on Earth (they are also here), but some years after. The first ones to "arrive" have sinister agenda.

Year 2011 - One World Religion will emerge, followed by the New World Order. Millions will welcome it.

Peace,
Mulder

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   
More boring negative propaganda, some of us have studied this for a solid 25+ years, and like it or not know different..(sorry!!!)

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   
This is why ATS will never die. People will always be divided amongst their selves. One day it's demanding disclosure and the other it's denying it.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Is there really a need to spam the site with this again after making a thread 5 minutes earlier with the exact same story in it. Plus its not even your story, im sure we would all like to know who you are passing this on for?
Both threads should be in Skunkworks too.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 9-11-2009 by pazcat]

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Spooky Fox Mulder

I would call it an opinion, and you do have one as you have past on this so called information, which has no reference apart from I heard, read was told etc.

Where did you get this information? What is your source? Is the more information attached to this?

I would have more respect for the post if you had said “I found this info and thought it would be interesting to share as I believe it might have some truth”

To post a few sentences and say that you don’t have a opinion, and it is information and not give any source info is just so misleading, and as another user said spam.

My 2 cent

[edit on 9/11/2009 by TheDon]

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   
again and again... disclose me and deeper please!!!

second line

i'm still waiting...

[edit on 9-11-2009 by pitchdragon]

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   

The sounds like an introduction of a script regarding the V (2009) series.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
"Disclosure" and One World Religion is an excuse to introduce BS threads onto ATS

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I hope you are right about something.
Alien Disclosure should be big.
As long as its not about the alien Nikola Tesla who so many
have researched and deduced the hidden technology to
cause then all the hoopla will be about naturalized citizen technology.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Wow when i read that all i could think of is the remake of the tv show V is that show some type of warning or just a tv show.!!!!!

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by xenchan`

Your not the only one.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   

You provide no source. Could you please? Or at least tell us what evidence they have for any of this.

Originally posted by superbonn
More boring negative propaganda, some of us have studied this for a solid 25+ years, and like it or not know different..(sorry!!!)

How do you know? I know it seems like your answer is stated above, but there are others who have studied this phenomenon for the same amount of time and will have come to a much different conclusion.

Truth is, both of you have no idea what you're talking about. You're both projecting your hopes and fears on these hypothetical beings. If aliens are visiting the planet what 25+ years of research should tell you is no one really has any idea what's going on.

[edit on 9-11-2009 by DoomsdayRex]

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by superbonn

I dont see this as much negative as being wise. There are many groupings of comsic citizens, and even in those groupings there are dissenters. I have read advice and felt it emerge in me more recently to really pay attention to the events that would be coming. I have read and recieved the message that starseeds and contactees in particular to pay attention to what is coming. Which group will emerge first, Vrill??? Thats the one he's talking about, and I'm sure theres cosmic ETs, primarily greys/zetans mind you, but probably various groups including dissenters amongst the human ones. Who will come forth second??? and what length of time will pass???

I was told that the takeover by the nwo group of the world would be a pre 2012 attempt. Then another group would emerge. If it doesnt look like my group of pleaidean/lyraeans and andromedans I won't be budging.
Many ETs are very spiritual, they are advanced in their metaphysics after all, however, they do not enforce one world religions, or any kind of control of your mind. They empower one to meditate and bust the matrix, and get you into your right hemisphere for you awareness, awakening and memories, and for your understanding and insight to emerge that will lead you.

[edit on 9-11-2009 by Unity_99]

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
2012 is now a movie.
Think about it.
Was all the 2012 talk just advanced propaganda by the elite bull artists.
This Disclosure will always be a topic to generate more movies.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by pazcat
Is there really a need to spam the site with this again after making a thread 5 minutes earlier with the exact same story in it. Plus its not even your story, im sure we would all like to know who you are passing this on for?

I second that motion, all in favor say aye. The ayes have it.

Can I just make up BS and post it like he does? I didn’t get two responses on something that I wrote that may be weak or uninteresting but better than pulling BS out of my @**. Then again, maybe I'm just jealous.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
i can see this as an option, but would like to know where did you get it from?

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cybernet
i can see this as an option, but would like to know where did you get it from?

Missed that one.
He ended on 2012.
Sooo cooool.
All movie promotions should be moved to skunk works or
hoax.
Wait ATS might be putting up ads for 2012.
ED:
I think I was thinking of this message:

Originally posted by pazcat

[edit on 11/9/2009 by TeslaandLyne]

[edit on 11/9/2009 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   
If you're looking for opinions because you don't have one, then I will add mine. That was the most ridiculous thing I have ever read. Not one thing said in the above idea can be backed by something solid. It's so hollow in fact that you provide no source.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Disclosure would bring a one world religion?

NO it wouldn't. You honestly believe you could get Muslims to stop being Muslims? Give me a break.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem
Breaking news: major find of water on the moon:

www.ktvu.com...

It's the first step towards the "Disclosure". NASA always knew that there was water (and more!) on the Moon. But this "discovery" is very imperative to the "Disclosure" that will soon follow.

Peace,
Mulder

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join