It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2009 - 2012

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Passing this information on, being just a messenger here. I have no views on this message, no personal opinions:

The events in the near future:

2009 - Worldwide Swine Flue pandemic, hyped by the MSM.

2009 - COP15 United Nations Climate Change Conference in December 2009. The world governments will agree that humans are the cause of global warming and the cause of it is overpopulation. Thus, a controlled breeding is needed. New global rules will emerge to prevent overpopulation.

2010 - People will be excluded from participating in society/events/meetings/etc, unless they are vaccinated. Force vaccinations will start. Vaccination control will appear (possibility of nanochips/RFID chips to keep track on who is vaccinated and who is not).

2010 - Meanwhile, a great deal of world's population that has received the Swine Flue vaccine, especially children and pregnant women, will start experiencing the side effects of the vaccine, eventually start getting ill/die out.

2010 - World economy will collapse. In order to save world economy, one world currency will be introduced.

2010 - The first President of the European Union is selected. That will lead to the final stage of establishment the One World Government. One World Government will be established as an excuse to save the world from the potential terrorist attacks/nuclear war/Third World War threat from Middle East (which they by the way will sponsor in the first place).

2010 - Alien's cover-up will get blown and the "Disclosure" will take place. Millions will welcome the extra terrestrials with open arms in hope of new wonders and technology that can save the world. Millions will be deceived, because the extra terrestrials have sinister agenda. They have been on this planet for millions of years. Governments know all about them. The benevolent extra terrestrials will arrive on Earth (they are also here), but some years after. The first ones to "arrive" have sinister agenda.

2011 - One World Religion will emerge, followed by the New World Order. Millions will welcome it.

2011 - The human population, which is now reduced to 1/3rd due to the global Tamiflu genocide, will be divided. The majority will be chipped and following the New World Order. The rest will be getting off the grid and living in the communities, building their own homes and growing their own food.

2012 - something interesting happens that will change the world forever.

To be continued...

Peace,
Mulder

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Spooky Fox Mulder

well if it is creditable, thank you for the information.

surprisingly most of the things you mentioned on that time line seem very likely to happen.

and if # hits the fan with the whole swine flu pandemic, i know things are in motion.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dave157

well if it is creditable, thank you for the information.

Thank you Dave. I am quite frankly sick and tired of discussing the 2012 topic right now - and what might/might not happen. But I promised my friend to pass on this message to the 2012 boards here on ATS.

Peace,
Mulder

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Sadly, the only way there will be 'true' change is a global event that causes the destruction of most infrastructure, and unfortunately with it a large segment of the human populace.

Hopefully, most of the parasitic Elites will be killed off in the process (I'm hoping for a crack in the Earth that sends molten magma flooding into their underground bunkers) but I'm not holding my breath.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Unfortunately there's one major obstacle for the NWO. The United States and her Constitution. Especially the 2nd and a with citizenry on the brink of enacting it on just for a phony stimulus packages and Government HC, they better watch their steps.

The camels back is already loaded full of straw from just in the last couple years If they(world elites) keep piling it on as fast as they are it will certainly break.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Star and Flag...though, only because I want two things from you.

One: What happens in 2012 (don't go into details, just say something in less than 7-15 words)

Two: Who told you this (answering with: a friend, or an informant is acceptable)

Day by day I grow more uncertain about there ever being a NWO...I will myself to believe that we are already living in the NWO and that it is coming to a quiet end with no aliens, no spiritual evolution, and no release of technology. I know something or another is up, but whoever is running the show is seriously moving too slow to significantly do anything to the human population.

[edit on 9-11-2009 by TheOneElectric]

[edit on 9-11-2009 by TheOneElectric]

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   
No-one "knows" the future, as I understand it.

However, if your friend's "predicions" are correct, then I hope something drastic happens that changes things.

That is a crappy way for the Human race, and life on this Earth, to go.

Sounds a lot like scaremongering to me.

How credible is the person you speak of knowing these things?

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by TheOneElectric

You have said everything i was thinking including the NWO bit, except for the star and flag bit.

I mean c'mon its not even his own work and cant be bothered enough to have an opinion, so would the real author please stand up or move the thread to where it belongs.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tyr Sog
Unfortunately there's one major obstacle for the NWO. The United States and her Constitution. Especially the 2nd and a with citizenry on the brink of enacting it on just for a phony stimulus packages and Government HC, they better watch their steps.

The camels back is already loaded full of straw from just in the last couple years If they(world elites) keep piling it on as fast as they are it will certainly break.
There's no such thing as "the united states".

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
ooops. Sorry I was looking for the bathroom. Is that you Mr. Wilcock? Have you seen the.... Oh thank you.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   
What will happen in 2012 ?????

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneElectric

One: What happens in 2012 (don't go into details, just say something in less than 7-15 words)

A. What happens in 2012?

Well, all the creative people that make up lies and spread fear decide that the date was wrong, it's actually 2021 this time..

That's right, Nibiru's flight was delayed a few years.. A landing gear malfunction I believe, And timewave zero? He forgot to set his clock back for daylight savings.

Two: Who told you this (answering with: a friend, or an informant is acceptable)

A. I'm guessing John Titor, possibly Blossom Goodchild.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
2012 - something interesting happens that will change the world forever.

To be continued...

Will we be getting an answer to this one ?????

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Dave, I know you and Frank were planning to disconnect me, and I'm afraid that's something I cannot allow to happen!

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   

2011 - The human population, which is now reduced to 1/3rd due to the global Tamiflu genocide, will be divided.

The Tamiflu-genocide?

Tamiflu is an anti-viral, do you mean Swine Flu vaccine?

[edit on 9-11-2009 by Point of No Return]

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by WishForWings

i think your being close minded don't you think?

creative people are not just making things up. I admit there is a lot of disinformation.
but the point is there is definitely some truth to all of this.

2012 is by no means the end of the world or anything of the sort.

Bad things may happen depending on the actions people take.

In the end hopefully it will have been for the better.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
The 2012 movie killed the Mayans off for now.
Stay alert for the next movie promotion.
Thanks Hollywood for your stay.
I hardly knew ye.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   

are you a psychic or just some random predictions?
btw, some of them are true

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Dave157

I see where you're coming from but what truth is there in all of this?

Sure the Mayan calendar runs out, but what other proof is there that something bad will happen? A bunch of "psychics" with super human powers?

Bad event or not, something bad happens almost every year.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by keops

are you a psychic or just some random predictions?
btw, some of them are true

Interesting.

Which ones and how do you know?

[edit on 11/10/2009 by Mr Poopra]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join