It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fort Hood Shooter With Possible Ties to 911 Hijackers?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   
This is interesting news. It appears that Maj. Nidal Malik Hasan attended the same Virginia mosque as two 9/11hijackers in 2001, at a time when a radical imam preached there.

The Army psychiatrist who killed 13 and wounded 29 at the Texas military base, held his mother's funeral at the Dar al Hijrah Islamic Center in Falls Church, Va., on May 31, 2001. during that time,Anwar Aulaqi was an imam, or spiritual leader. If you are not familiar with Anwar, the link will take you to his wiki page.

9/11 hijacker Nawaf al-Hazmi met with Aulaqi several times in San Diego. Al-Hazmi was at the time living with Khalid a--Mihdhar, another hijacker. Al-Hazmi and another hijacker, Hani Hanjour, attended the Dar al Hijrah mosque in Virginia in early April 2001.

It looks like the FBI may be looking into this further.

abcnews.go.com...
www.nytimes.com...

[edit on 9-11-2009 by ImAPepper]

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by ImAPepper

It looks like the FBI may be looking into this further.

Oh the CIA and the NSA won't let the FBI look into this too far.

Gotta protect them sleeper agents.

Mod edit: Terms and Conditions: Spamming

Besides it appears most if not all of the alleged 19 'terrorist' 9-11 'hijackers' had stolen identities and the useless FBI has not the slightest clue who any of them really were.

[edit on 11/11/2009 by semperfortis]

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by SPreston

And you have proof that these scum bags are alive?......

..... I didn't think so.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
UPDATE:

The personal Web site for a radical American imam living in Yemen who had contact with two 9/11 hijackers is praising alleged Fort Hood shooter Maj. Nidal Malik Hasan as a hero.

Awlaki said in the Web site posting that the only way a Muslim can justify serving in the U.S. military is if he intends to "follow in the footsteps of men like Nidal."

www.msnbc.msn.com...

Anyone besides SPreston want to stick up for these scum bags?

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Hmmm... seems odd that they're NOW trying to link him with Al Quaeda. I mean, it COULDN'T have anything to do with the US Army's noted poor treatment of pre- and post- traumatic stress disorder. Couldn't be any other psychological issues at play here?

Nope. Had to be Al Quaeda.

I heard on the radio this morning that the CIA had records of this guy meeting with some of the 9/11 hijackers. Is it a bit sus that the CIA can have these sort of records on a ranking US Army serviceman, and the guy has not been questioned at all, particularly given the relevance and gravity of the 9/11 events? Obviously, these meetings would have been over 8 years ago - they hadn't thought to ask him about it in all that time?

Rewey

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
If this is the angle the government wants to take on this incident, then it only proves we are NOT safe from terrorism since 9/11 as so many like to claim. If they can't even stop one of their own officers when they KNEW he was flipped out already then the rest of us are still sitting ducks.

Glad we lost a little bit of freedom, for, well, nothing actually. I wonder if I can get my tax dollars back?

[edit on 11-11-2009 by Soloist]

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Soloist
......, then it only proves we are NOT safe from terrorism since 9/11 as so many like to claim. ...........

Can you please site your sources that claim that we are safe from terrorism?

Thank you.

Dr. P

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rewey

I heard on the radio this morning that the CIA had records of this guy meeting with some of the 9/11 hijackers.

That is incorrect. Please use the above link to see the possible connections.

From what I am reading, is that this idiot may have possibly had correspondence with Anwar al-Awlaki last year. As of today, it has not been confirmed by the Defense Department.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   

posted by ImAPepper
UPDATE:

The personal Web site for a radical American imam living in Yemen who had contact with two 9/11 hijackers is praising alleged Fort Hood shooter Maj. Nidal Malik Hasan as a hero.

Anyone besides SPreston want to stick up for these scum bags?

Really Dr Pepper?

Don't really need to stick up for somebody who doesn't really exist do we?

Seven and as many as nine of the hijackers listed on the FBI magical list of hijackers were still alive after 911

Source

Since the FBI apparently has no clue who they really are; then anyone - CIA agents - MOSSAD agents - MKUltra agents - MI6 agents - etc. could have pretended to be the alleged 19 'terrorist' hijackers - isn't that so?

On September 21, 2001 FBI Director Robert Mueller announced that some of the 9/11 hijackers may have used false identities.

After Mueller made his announcement on the positive identification of the 19 hijackers, no one in the press wanted to know how the FBI had positively identified the hijackers. The issue was dead.

Dead until 2003, that is. In an article written for Insight, Timothy W. Maier writes, "FBI spokesman Bill Carter simply brushes off as false the charges from news reports that the FBI misidentified some of the Sept. 11 terrorists. Carter says they got the names right and it does not matter whether the identities were stolen."

Source

Since the FBI found it necessary to plant alleged 'terrorist' hijackers passports and IDs and bibles and personal items all over; that tells me that there were no 'terrorist' hijackers in the first place.

They needed stage props to establish their existence.

Of course the FBI is so totally inept that they think stolen identities are no big deal and in some miraculous way the imposters are safely identified even though they are unknown and the innocent real people are objecting to being illegally dragged through the mud.

But then that dress wearing scumbag J Edgar Hoover set up the FBI as a political tool and what should we patriotic Americans expect of them?

The Los Angeles Times
September 21, 2001

WASHINGTON -- FBI Director Robert Mueller acknowledged Thursday that investigators may not know the true identities of some of the 19 suspected airplane hijackers from last week's suicide attacks.

Mueller said last week that he had "a fairly high level of confidence" that the FBI knew the real names of the hijackers, based on flight manifests and follow-up interviews.

But while in Pennsylvania on Thursday for a tour of the crash site there, he raised fresh doubts about the accuracy of the identifications.

"We have several hijackers whose identities were those of the names on the manifests," Mueller said. "We have several others that are still in question. The investigation is ongoing, and I am not certain as to several of the others."

Officials refused to say how many hijackers may have used false identities, but officials of the Saudi Arabian government said Thursday that six of the men that the United States has named as hijackers killed in the attacks appear to be living in the Middle East.

Investigators believe that some of the 19 suspected hijackers may have stolen the identities of law-abiding Middle Easterners, further complicating the probe.

Source

23 Sep 2001

THEIR names were flashed around the world as suicide hijackers who carried out the attacks on America. But yesterday four innocent men told how their identities had been stolen by Osama bin Laden's teams to cover their tracks.

The men - all from Saudi Arabia - spoke of their shock at being mistakenly named by the FBI as suicide terrorists. None of the four was in the United States on September 11 and all are alive in their home country.

The Saudi Airlines pilot, Saeed Al-Ghamdi, 25, and Abdulaziz Al-Omari, an engineer from Riyadh, are furious that the hijackers' "personal details" - including name, place, date of birth and occupation - matched their own.

Mr Al-Ghamdi was named as a terrorist on the United Airlines flight that crashed in Pennsylvania - a plane said by some experts to have been heading for the White House.

He first knew that he was on the FBI's list when he was told by a colleague. Speaking from Tunisia, he said: "I was completely shocked. For the past 10 months I have been based in Tunis with 22 other pilots learning to fly an Airbus 320. The FBI provided no evidence of my presumed involvement in the attacks.

"You cannot imagine what it is like to be described as a terrorist - and a dead man - when you are innocent and alive." The airline was angry too. Officials brought Mr Al-Ghamdi back to Saudi Arabia last week for a 10-day holiday to avoid arrest or interrogation.

An official said: "We are consulting lawyers about what action to take to protect the reputation of our pilots." Mr Al-Ghamdi faced further embarrassment when CNN, the American television network, flashed a photograph of him around the world, naming him as a hijack suspect.

The FBI had published his personal details but with a photograph of somebody else, presumably a hijacker who had "stolen" his identity. CNN, however, showed a picture of the real Mr Al-Ghamdi.

Source

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Mr. Preston.

You do know those articles are from 11 days after 911?

Thank you,

Dr. P

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   

posted by SPreston

posted by ImAPepper

And you have proof that these scum bags are alive?......

..... I didn't think so.

Actually no; I believe your scum bags are safely eliminated or given new identities, and will not pop up unexpectedly as witnesses against the 9-11 perps.

However seven to nine were alive after 9-11, and likely all of them had stolen identities which is why the FBI is without a clue.

If you were the 9-11 perps, would you trust the inept FBI with your secrets?

No? They apparently let the FBI handle planting the passports and IDs and bibles and personal items, and the FBI really screwed that up didn't they?

The incompetent FBI couldn't even get five simple light poles correct could they? And the Three Stooges bumblers didn't even get a picture of a light pole in a windshield did they? How stupid can you get? Heck they had the Secret Service providing security and routing traffic; so what was the FBI excuse for screwing it all up?

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   

posted by ImAPepper
Mr. Preston.

You do know those articles are from 11 days after 911?

Thank you,

Dr. P

Of course I do. The earliest reports are often the most accurate especially when governments are involved, and before the damage control artists get involved.

I have seen nothing since to alter these early reports. The incompetence of the FBI has certainly not improved has it? They couldn't manufacture anything on Usama bin Laden; so they changed horses in midstream and switched to Khalid Sheikh Mohammed as the MASTERMIND of 9-11. Does that make sense to you? Of course the perp defending media empire has effectively censored most of the early reports from the public record; but enough was safely stored by quick thinkers.

[edit on 11/11/09 by SPreston]

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
It would be nice for you to type some facts, instead of buried opinions between truther propaganda posters.

Thank you,

Dr. P

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   

posted by ImAPepper
It would be nice for you to type some facts, instead of buried opinions between truther propaganda posters.

Thank you,

Dr. P

posted by ImAPepper
This is interesting news. It appears that Maj. Nidal Malik Hasan attended the same Virginia mosque as two 9/11hijackers in 2001,

Gee I wonder if Maj. Nidal Malik Hasan also received training on US military bases like some of your stolen identity 'terrorist' hijackers or lived in CIA safe houses?

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImAPepper
Can you please site your sources that claim that we are safe from terrorism?

Whoops, my bad, that should read safer not safe. We have heard how much safer we are from Hillary Clinton, George Tenet, and Thomas Kean just to name some public figures. However, I was speaking in terms of the general populace, those that say how much safer we actually are.

Sorry, it's just not true, the military KNEW this guy was messed up, the cat's out of the bag, and they kept him around. Maybe he would have flipped out anyway and shot up some other place, but still they could have prevented 13 soldiers from dying that day. They did nothing.

Maybe now they can use this as an excuse to expand their powers even more, since it's obviously not enough.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
No real proof of any of these allegations, just opinion by the OP.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

(3) Posts that continually parrot previously proven false political rhetoric without substantive contribution to the topic are not allowed.

(4) Posts that stray from the discussion of the issue/topic and focus on the political affiliation of members are not allowed.

(5) All other politically-charged trolling and sniping intended, in the opinion of our staff and topic participants, to derail discussion away form the issues are not allowed.

This is not a political forum.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Any more Spamming of pictures not directly relevant to the post, will be removed and the Member warned

Participants should be aware that this forum is under close staff scrutiny due to general rudeness by some.

Be advised

Thank you

Semper

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join