It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question on Morgellons

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 07:52 AM
link   
First i think for the most part its nothing but fear mongering
because each different sides are saying it came from chemtrails! dont breath the air! but then the other group says it comes from food? and etc

So we have something like this
Don't smell the air it will eat u!
Don't eat the food! its in our food! (if i may ask which?)
Its Nanobots!!

please enough of the fear mongering and lets use our heads to this day no one still knows where they might come from right?

now can i ask what are the early

Early main real symptoms of morgellons?

and what are the later symptoms.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 08:02 AM
link   
There's already a thread with lots of information about this. Just do a thread search to find what you are looking for.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Morgellons is allegedly a new disease. Wiki states that it was first proposed as a new disease in 2002 but 'experts' say it's an old condition with a twist.

Mystery ailments, not just Morgellons, but for those that have no name yet, are on the rise and undoubtedly environmental contaminants, either inhaled, ingested, or injected, are responsible for many of the cases.

I myself, have had a mystery ailment for the last 3 years. It's either blood vessels or nerves 'popping' or 'twitching' inside the skin on two areas on my cranium that makes it too distracting or impossible to sleep...

Quite tiresome really.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Morgellons isn't recognized as a disease just yet. Until recently Morgellons was dismissed as "delusional parasitosis", just someone imagining that he's got some sort of parasite or infection. After much lobbying, the CDC has begun to investigate Morgellons, but so far I haven't heard of anything positive.

To be honest, I'm not convinced it's anything beyond fibers getting caught into wounds. At least, that's what it seemed to be with me. I had fibers sticking out of a healing wound, but those fibers seemed to have been picked up from clothing or other environmental causes, not coming out of me. So, what I had might not have been Morgellons, or maybe Morgellons isn't all that sinister.

Still, I've heard of people who have had painful eruptions of these fibers, and fibers that were several inches long.

I don't think this is "fear mongering", really. I think it's entirely possible that it's a new disease, possibly some parasite we've never seen before (or that was imported from somewhere else), something like that. As the world gets smaller, diseases that were once local phenomena that no one else heard of, can spread. Why is it so hard to believe that some sort of unknown (to medicine), thread-like parasite is infecting some people?

It seems that a lot of doctors, if they don't recognize something and can't find it in their books, assume it's nothing but a psychological problem, and hand you some Prozac. That's a lot easier than finding out what's really wrong.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I have had this myself it was mainly on my legs I notice one of the clear fibers sticking out of my knee once. I cut a peace of it off and started playing with it it would move away when I tried to touch it. When I went to cut the rest off it was gone.

[edit on 15-11-2009 by blc4r4]

top topics

join