It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Defense Contractor Running CDC Website Info

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 06:32 AM
link   
After all the conspiracy information on the Swine Flu and the Vaccine that has been posted on this site I decided to go directly to the CDC (Centers for Disease Control) to get the real story and clear up all the misconceptions.

Not only did their website have numerous inconsistencies and contradictions there were mistruths and false information.

So I e-mailed the CDC and asked them the following:

I have a question about statements made on the CDC Website.

How can this statement be accurate if all H1N1 cases are no longer Lab confirmed?

Almost all of the influenza viruses identified so far are 2009 H1N1 influenza A viruses. These viruses remain similar to the virus chosen for the 2009 H1N1 vaccine, and remain susceptible to the antiviral drugs oseltamivir and zanamivir with rare exception.

If all Pneumonia and Flu related hospitalizations are counted as H1N1 is this statement not misleading the public?

This also makes it sound like there are several versions of the H1N1 and that the ones identified are similar to the one chosen for the vaccine.

How many variations are there? If they are no longer sub-typing how do we know this?

FluView shows the widespread H1N1 clearing up before the change to counting all flu and pneumonia cases Aug 30th. The Website states this will overestimate the numbers, how much is the CDC estimating this overestimate to be due to the change in the reporting of cases?

Not only did I get several contradictions and double talk, I also got a scary informational tidbit at the bottom of the e-mail response.

Apparently the information on the CDC website is being provided by a company called Vangent. This company is a defense department contractor who also provides services to medical insurance companies, drug companies, all branches of the military, and the Naval research center.

I placed the links at the bottom for you all to see. But first here is the response I got from the CDC or actually Vangent, Inc.

" Thank you for your inquiry to CDC-INFO. In response to your request for information on surveillance of H1N1, we are pleased to provide you with the following information.

CDC believes that regular seasonal influenza viruses will co-circulate with 2009 H1N1 influenza and capturing all laboratory-confirmed influenza will provide a fuller picture of the burden of all flu during the pandemic.
There are too many cases of flu to test and confirm so laboratory-confirmed data is a vast underestimate of the true number of cases and this bias would be exacerbated over the course of the pandemic as more and more people become ill.
Influenza and pneumonia syndrome is a diagnostic code used by all hospitals. Capturing this number will reflect a fuller picture of influenza and influenza-related serious illness and deaths in the United States during the pandemic. Influenza and pneumonia syndrome hospitalizations and deaths may be an overestimate of actual number of flu-related hospitalizations and deaths, but CDC believes influenza and pneumonia syndromic reports are likely to be a more sensitive measure of flu-associated hospitalizations and deaths than laboratory confirmed reports during this pandemic.

However, the syndromic reports of all hospitalizations and deaths recorded as either influenza or pneumonia will mean that the case counts are less specific than before and will include cases that are not related to influenza infection

For more information on influenza/pneumonia surveillance please see the following CDC website:
www.cdc.gov...

Continued on Next Post.......

[edit on 9-11-2009 by whattheh]

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Continued…

E-mail Response from the Centers for Disease Control Info:

In terms of the numbers of cases, hospitalizations and deaths, our focus is to prevent cases as effectively as possible. And to encourage treatment. Counting cases, particularly the numbers of people who had influenza-like illness, is not something that's likely to be productive or accurate. We know that there have been many, many millions of cases. In terms of hospitalizations and deaths, we can provide information and we do on our website, each year, of the number of confirmed laboratory confirm hospitalizations and deaths. We know that that's an underestimate of the total. Because there are people who don't get reported or laboratories that don't test. Or laboratory tests that are falsely negative. And over the coming weeks, we hope to be able to give you the best available estimate of the number of hospitalizations and deaths to date. The number that you're familiar with, of 36,000 deaths per year from influenza in a normal flu year is based on estimates. Based on the best available scientific data of the burden of influenza. and we will having learned as much as we can from the pattern of H1N1, particularly in the communities where we have very intensive monitoring of hospitals and other sites of care, be able to estimate how many cases that are likely to have been or a range or an at-least number.

For more information about H1N1, please visit the CDC website:
www.cdc.gov...

There are three types of influenza viruses: A, B and C. Human influenza A and B viruses cause seasonal epidemics of disease almost every winter in the United States. The emergence of a new and very different influenza virus to infect people can cause an influenza pandemic. Influenza type C infections cause a mild respiratory illness and are not thought to cause epidemics.

Influenza A viruses are divided into subtypes based on two proteins on the surface of the virus: the hemagglutinin (H) and the neuraminidase (N). There are 16 different hemagglutinin subtypes and 9 different neuraminidase subtypes. Influenza A viruses can be further broken down into different strains. Current subtypes of influenza A viruses found in people are influenza A (H1N1) and influenza A (H3N2) viruses. In the spring of 2009, a new influenza A (H1N1) virus emerged to cause illness in people. This virus was very different from regular human influenza A (H1N1) viruses and the new virus has caused an influenza pandemic.

Influenza B viruses are not divided into subtypes. Influenza B viruses also can be further broken down into different strains.

For information about 2009 H1N1 flu, visit www.cdc.gov... Regular influenza A (H1N1), A (H3N2), and influenza B viruses are included in each year's seasonal influenza vaccine. Getting a flu vaccine can protect against flu viruses that are the same or related to the viruses in the vaccine. The seasonal flu vaccine does not protect against influenza C viruses and this year’s seasonal vaccine will not protect against the 2009 H1N1 virus. This year there is also a 2009 H1N1 vaccine.

For more information on the types and subtypes of influenza please see the following CDC website:
www.cdc.gov...

Continued in next post……

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Continued…

E-mail Response from the Centers for Disease Control Info:

Influenza viruses constantly change as the virus makes copies of itself (i.e. replicates). The ability to constantly change is a hallmark of influenza viruses. Flu viruses often change from one season to the next or they can even change within the course of one flu season. Some changes can result in the viruses being resistant to one or more of the antiviral drugs that are used to treat or prevent influenza.

Samples of viruses collected from around the United States and worldwide are studied to determine if they are resistant to any of the four FDA-approved influenza antiviral drugs. CDC routinely collects viruses through a domestic and global surveillance system to monitor for changes in influenza viruses.

In the last two years, CDC has improved the ability to rapidly detect and monitor for resistant viruses.

How is this surveillance information used?
Enhanced surveillance efforts have provided CDC with the capability to detect resistant strains more quickly, and enabled CDC to monitor for changing trends overtime. Virus surveillance information is helpful in making recommendations for how to treat or prevent flu.

CDC will continue ongoing surveillance and testing of influenza viruses. Additionally, CDC is working with the state public health departments and the World Health Organization to collect additional information on oseltamivir resistance in the U.S. and worldwide. The information collected will assist in making informed public health policy recommendations.

Please see the following CDC website for more information on Antiviral resistance:
www.cdc.gov...

Thank you for contacting CDC-INFO Contact Center. Please do not hesitate to call 1-800-CDC-INFO, e-mail [email protected] or visit www.cdc.gov... if you have any additional questions.

CDC-INFO is a service of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry (ATSDR). This service is provided by Vangent, Inc. under contract to CDC and ATSDR.

Basic Info:

www.cdc.gov...

Reporting change August 30th , Now counting all Pneumonia and regular Flu as Swine Flu or H1N1. This info has been changed since my e-mail. They added the part that hospitals can report laboratory confirmed cases. I have the page printed when it stated they no longer lab confirm them. I wish I had gotten a screen capture before they changed the page:

www.cdc.gov...

Go to the bottom of this page and back the weekly map up to around June. You will see the cases going down dramatically until they decided to count all Flu and all Pneumonia cases as H1N1 on August 30th. You can see a drastic increase in cases after the change in reporting:

www.cdc.gov...

If they are not confirming H1N1 in the laboratory anymore how is this statement accurate?

www.cdc.gov...

If you look at all the figures they give you they do not add up. A graph will show you there is 57% H1n1 in a sample and they will say in the type written paragraph about it that it was 99%.

Check the site out for yourself and see if they are misleading the public in your opinion.

I don’t think this is a conspiracy to kill anyone, or sterilize the birthing aged adults and sterilize our children as some have stated.

I think this is a big money making scam. Vangent works for the drug companies and medical insurance companies as well as all the military branches. They are for sure involved in this.

Maybe the CDC change in reporting to make it look worse than it is just because it was getting better after committing to buy billions of dollars in vaccine and had to keep the Pandemic going just so they don’t look like idiots I am not sure.

What do you all think?

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 06:41 AM
link   
nothing surprises me anymore and hasn't for a long time. TPTB will do what is expected of them.

S&F for the great amount of info!!!

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Forgot to put the link to the Company website:

www.vangent.com...

Vangent Scares me.....

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Vangent is owned by Veritas Capital, whose CEO is Robert B. McKeon, a leading member of the Council on Foreign Relations. In April of 2009, he endowed a lecture series at the CFR on Military Strategy and Leadership.

Veritas Capital specializes in investments and buyouts of mid-sized firms that support the Defense Department and Homeland Security. The involvement of the Military in the domestic vaccination program has already been authorized by the Defense Department.

Of course, there is nothing to see here...move along. Just business as usual in Washington, where the Wizards of Oz are always operating their smoke and mirrors from behind his curtain.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Here's some more interesting stuff about the CDC.

Feb. 24 is the Baxter lab mishap (contaminated vaccines revealed)

Feb. 25, 26 is the annual Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP) meeting. The chair is a Dr. Dale L. Morse. ACIP is an arm of the CDC. (To my mind, the Baxter incident was to get the bureaucrats on ACIP to get behind mass vax "because, see, accidents happen and this could have been bad!)
www.cdc.gov...
Morse has been a staunch advocate of universal/ mass flu vaccination. He was also an epidemiologist for the Washington DC anthrax attacks investigation for the CDC.
www.whatispublichealth.org...

The head of the new 2009 H1N1 Vaccine Task Force at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is a Dr. Jay Butler.
www.cnn.com...

He left his last job in Alaska this summer to join it. Among many other important jobs in his life was his role as the liason between the CDC and the FBI during the anthrax attacks in DC.
www.interpol.int...

Conspiracy?

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Remember, please please remember, these are the SAME people recommending vaccination for our children and the ones that publish the vaccination schedule.

A long read, but worth it: www.ageofautism.com...

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 02:51 AM
link   
One of Vangant's customers is the second largest drug company in the world by revenue.

en.wikipedia.org...

Wait til they make all the money off the vaccine thanks to help from their friends at Vangent they will be #1 in Revenue.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by whattheh

Gsk is making the european pandermix vaccine.

I just wanted to add that so people would know. Yes there's a lot of money in there. I wonder how csl and pastuer are connected, must do more research.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Note that the CDC is actually an international organization via the CDC Foundation.
www.cdcfoundation.org...

Since 1995, the CDC Foundation has made a direct and dramatic impact on public health by helping the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) do more, faster, to make the world healthier and safer.

As an independent, nonprofit organization established by Congress, we offer individuals and organizations a powerful way to participate in CDC’s mission. We unite a wide range of private sector partners with CDC scientists to achieve common goals.

Sometimes, these partnerships begin with CDC scientists who have ideas, but lack the resources to test and implement them. At other times, individuals or organizations that share a passion for CDC’s mission recognize that they can better accomplish their own public health goals by working through the CDC Foundation to engage and empower CDC scientists.

[...]
The CDC Foundation currently manages more than 200 programs in the United States and in 40 countries around the world. Our programs are as diverse as the expansive role of CDC in the global public health arena. Each of our programs involves a talented team of experts at CDC and at least one outside funding partner.

The CDC Foundation is fully accountable for monitoring the progress and success of all our programs. This focus on accountability offers partners the assurance that their investments are carefully protected. Please read more about our programs in the areas of global health; chronic diseases & birth defects; infectious disease; injury & violence; environmental health; training, education and advocacy; and emergency preparedness & response.

This non-profit org has many corporate sponsors, many of which are drug companies, notably GSK.

Business, Corporate and Corporate Foundation Partners

The following corporations, businesses and corporate foundations provided programmatic or unrestricted support to the CDC Foundation between July 1, 2007 and June 30, 2008. This is not a comprehensive list of CDC Foundation corporate partners. Many other partners continued to fund projects initiated in previous fiscal years.

* * AkzoNobel N.V. Amgen Foundation Arch Chemicals, Inc. Astellas Pharma US, Inc. Bank of America BellSouth Corporation Branford Festival Corporation Cargill Christine A. Koehler, Attorney at Law Citi GIFT, Inc. The Coca-Cola Company Coxe Curry & Associates Cubist Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Dell Inc. Digene/QIAGEN Corporation E.T. Enterprises Emergent BioSolutions Inc. ExxonMobil Foundation, Inc. Fallon Medica LLC GE Energy General Motors Corporation General Motors Foundation * * GlaxoSmithKline Biologicals SA Healthcare Performance Consulting, Inc Hewlett-Packard Company Höganäs AB John Wiley & Sons, Inc. Kimberly-Clark USA Medentech Ltd. Merck & Co., Inc. The Merck Company Foundation Microsoft Corporation Motorola Foundation Pfizer Inc The Procter & Gamble Company Richard T. Ryczek, Jr. LLC Safety Issues Publication, Inc. Spirit AeroSystems The UPS Foundation United Parcel Service USGlobalSat, Inc. YRC Worldwide Inc..

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Very good additional info.

Thank you for posting the extra info.

I have noticed some changes to the CDC website since I e-mailed them.

I will go over the pages I have printed and will specify the changes made.

I am glad to see this lookign more like a money making scam rather than something more sinister. However, you never can tell these days.

new topics

top topics

join