It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings Everyone...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 05:04 AM
link   
...and thank you for this great site. I'm a tertiary educated Australian woman, currently living in the bush.

My ATS-relevent interests include crypto government, cryptozoology, black ops, psy ops, secret tech, hidden history, supressed discoveries of any kind and many other topics I'll remember right after I post this.

Other interests; science generally, horses, dogs and other animals, people who bother to think.

Looking forward to meeting you,
chrisbasa

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by chrisbasa

G' Day Mate

Have fun, but remember......

Don't believe the truth.

Peace.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

Thank you for the kind & prompt greeting

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Nice to meet you Chrisbasa but....YOU are hardly new!! lol
However I am so I'm 30+ female Sagittarian ex-Navy medical field person now living in California (since tranferred here by the Navy), originally from Chesapeake Bay area and part Nanticoke Indian.... Always been interested in the subjects posted here at ATS....

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Quite true, SmokyDawn, but I've hardly posted at all *because I forgot my username/password. Repeatedly. Blushing muchly.So I decided to recover the info. and write a proper intro. Still do not know how to flag a post,LOL
Your CV is fascinating and I hope we become friends

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Greetings Aussie, I like your interests. I have some similiar ones.

Look forward to seeing your posts.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   
G'day and welcome to ATS!

Another Aussie here, world domination by Australians in definitely within reach now.

Hope you have fun!

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   
What up Chrisbasa seems you been a member on ATS longer then me but we do share some of the same interest so, welcome and hope you can bring more information to the many information forums.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by chrisbasa
Your CV is fascinating and I hope we become friends

Well I flagged this topic and "friended" you! My "CV"???

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by deltaalphanovember

Thank you, deltaalphanovember, looking forward to posting

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by WishForWings

G'day, WishForWings! Yes, Aussie domination is at hand. Wish me luck for the coming bushfire season; I was nearly toast last February. Thanks for stopping by, I'm sure I'll have fun here.

[edit on 9-11-2009 by chrisbasa]

[edit on 9-11-2009 by chrisbasa]

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by SmokeyDawn

Thank you for flagging and friending me, SmokyDawn. CV=curriculum vitae=your summary of your personal details, persuits and interests.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Hi Ophiuchus13! Yes, been a member for a while, but too chicken to post. Thanks for your encouagment. Your signature line is way cool

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Welcome, I see you like animals and that is a great plus in my book (as well as being an Aussie). I hope you enjoy this place as much as the rest of us and don't be put off, I look forward to reading your posts

*edit*
Umm you have been here a while so, Umm I will look sheepish and slide back under my rock and pretend I never spoke

[edit on 9-11-2009 by SmokeJaguar67]

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by SmokeJaguar67

NO, SmokeJaguar67, I'm the sheep- too shy to post or write an introduction until now.
Thank you for posting and you have no reason to crawl under a rock!

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   

S'funny, you don't type shy, Chrisbasa

Welcome back! Sounds like you're a natural for this eclectic collection of [mostly] Terrans..... at least I think they're mostly Terrans.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by argentus

Brave typing is easier when done from your own bunker, argentus
Indeed, this is a wildly eclectic mix of entities; Normal Is Dull. Love your avatar-Marine Iguana? Thanks for posting.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Normal is indeed dull. Fortunately for us, nobody can measure it, so we don't have to worry.

No, land iguana I took a photo of on Little Cayman, Cayman Islands. It was yawning.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Hey, can't wait to read some of your posts. I'm into all the subjects as being well rounded is how you see all the dots lol, but I specifically like cryptzoology myself always have. Anyways, hope to see you around and take it easy...

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Hey Welcome Chrisbasa Good to hear another Aussie is here on ATS

top topics

<<   2 >>

join