It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To Have the Jab or Not

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Been offered it this weekend by my local GP's in the UK.

I'm probably a 'At risk' person as i've a VSD & had endo carditis in the past.

Even though i'm still tempted to not have it as i'm fit, healty and have no other conditions at the moment.

anyone got any thoughts ?

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Because i care about you as a human, DONT TAKE THE JAB! Why would i want a human to take something i wouldnt give my dog (love my dog).

"JUST SAY NO....."

_Nancy Reagan.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 06:46 AM
link   
ok .. well.. I don't know what the heck the big deal is, but my daughter was dia'd with Swine Flue just 2 weeks ago by a doctor in a emergency room. I posted it here already on ATS, but suffice it to say, at least for her, it, was the flu.. swine or not.

Yea, the doctor came in, looked at me and said.."yep Swine flu, drink lots of liquids, rest and medince to stop the runny nose...pretty much the same as everyone else has had around here. Any questions?"

I was actually shocked!! I looked and him and said.. "nope thx" ..

She's been fine now for a week.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Well, only you can make the decision. But here's some info on the vaccines:

Here's the ingredients of Pandemrix, the vaccine that will be used most commonly in the UK:

THE RECIPE

Adjuvent: Squalene 10.68mg - Linked to Guillane Barre (Gulf War) syndrome and not approved for use in the UK. This was the additive responsible for the high level of paralysis, in some cases permanent, in the 1976 swine flu vaccine.

Alpha-Tocopherol 11.86mg - Vitamin E and an antioxidant

Polysorbate 80 (Tween) 4.86mg - There's concern on whether Polysorbate 80 can cause infertility problems

OTHER INGREDIENTS

Octoxynol 10 - this is a contraceptive and spermicidal agent

Sodium Chloride – common salt

Disodium Phosphate – antioxidant and buffering agent in food

Potassium dihydrogen Phosphate – used as a pesticide and fertiliser

Potassium Chloride – Health warnings say “Before using potassium chloride, tell your doctor if you are allergic to any drugs, or if you have Kidney disease, heart disease or high blood pressure, a blockage in your stomach or intestines or chronic diarrhea”

Magnesium Chloride – used as a de-icer and needed for proper heart functionailty. Health warnings say “It is not known whether magnesium chloride will harm an unborn baby. Do not take magnesium chloride without first talking to your doctor if you are pregnant or planning a pregnancy. It is also known whether magnesium chloride will harm an nursing baby. Do not take magnesium chloride without first talking to your doctor if you are breast-feeding a baby.”

Thiomersol (MERCURY) - strongly linked to autistim spectrum neurological disorders

Water for Injections

Or you would maybe be given Celvapan, which also has Thiomersol.

Side effects include:

Uncommon:
• generalised skin reactions including urticaria (hives)

Rare:
• Allergic reactions leading to a dangerous decrease of blood pressure, which, if untreated, may lead to shock. Doctors are aware of this possibility and have emergency treatment available for use in such
cases.
• Fits
• Severe stabbing or throbbing pain along one or more nerves
• Low blood platelet count which can result in bleeding or bruising

Very rare:
• vasculitis (inflammation of blood vessels which can cause skin rashes, joint pain and kidney
problems)
• neurological disorders such as encephalomyelitis (inflammation of the central nervous system),
neuritis (inflammation of nerves) and a type of paralysis known as Guillain-Barré Syndrome

common (affects 1 to 10 users in 100)
uncommon (affects 1 to 10 users in 1,000)
rare (affects 1 to 10 users in 10,000)
very rare (affects less than 1 user in 10,000)

Personally, i'd never take either of them.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
OP - the 'swine flu' vaccine is highly dangerous, especially in light of developments in Ukraine.

The main danger is the adjuvant squalene.

This additive causes the immune system to go into what could be described as 'nervous excitement'. It hypes the immune system.

The so called 'swine flu' is actually a combination of human, swine and avian flu's.

They do NOT want to call this avian flu - the reason is simple. Avian flu may cause a cytokine storm in the infected person, where their own immune system attacks them.

If you have squalene, then the chance of, cytokine storm is enhanced, and then the flu can be described as hemorrhagic. This means your soft organs are attacked - and due to the avian flu's operating temperature, this means your lungs.

If you have the squalene - chances are the flu will turn hemorrhagic, if it does, chances are it will be fatal.

The vaccine is dangerous - possibly fatal if you contract a flu with an avian strain - which is what H1N1 is.

The flu in Ukraine at the moment appears to have a high incidence of hemorrhagic results, I would recommend NOT getting a shot with squalene in it.

Your better option is as follows; pneumonia vaccination, seasonal flu vaccination - these vaccinations are fairly safe, the pneumonia vaccine should reduce the risk of pneumonia complications, and the seasonal flu vaccine may give you some level of resistance. Plenty of sunlight (vitamin D) and citrus (vitamin C).

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 05:15 AM
link   
To be honest.

I've asked around a couple of other forums which i post one.

One person whom i know to be a UK GP isn't taking the vaccine personally.

Thus if Doctors in the UK arn't taking it.

I'm going to pass for now......

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 05:19 AM
link   
If you are being listed at high risk i say you should get it. Think about it though before jumping in and do what you personally feel is the right decision given your circumstances. If you are pretty confident in your health and think you can handle h1n1 without a vaccine then don't get it as it's pointless pumping crap into your system you don't need.

[edit on 11-11-2009 by Solomons]

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Funny how many people are still prone to fear-driven brainwashing from a system that has repeatability lied and used them for corporate gains at the same time it has removed more of their liberties through increasing debt, price manipulation, dollar devaluation, rising taxation/fines and passing oppressive laws.

Most folks have never even bothered to get flu shots before this swine-orama propaganda blitzkrieg. It looks more like a case of mass hysteria to me, considering the H1N1 mortality rate is less than 1% and may be less than 0.1%, whereas road traffic accident mortality rate is around 2.4%. We don't see people getting paranoid en masse about driving, but many act insane about pig flu...so much for math, commonsense and priorities.

In fact, people are more apt to kill themselves, and that's probably due to all this fear, paranoia and mass hysteria.
Who: Suicide Leading Cause of Death Worldwide Voice of America

The Sham-wow guy has nothing on the marketing powers of the WHO,
and yet they are both into snake oil sales tactics....oink.

[edit on 11-11-2009 by Regenmacher]

top topics

join