It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm Leaving America

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I have only couple of words to say to you friend, move to Finland

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonsmusic

Ive got friends that feel the same as you and have encouraged me to join them. My place is here regardless of the outcome.So stop feeling dismayed and lend a hand brother!You can help make a differance!

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I'm surprised the op is getting bombarded.

What is that you guys are staying and fighting for? What half of Americans are fighting for, the other half of Americans are fighting against.

What policies or issues have your fight stopped or changed in the last year?

If you want to debate him then debate him on this comment

So America was doomed from the start with such a foundation.

or this one

What does America offer Europe or the rest of the world these days?

But don't condemn the man because he desires to seek a better place to live.

Should we condemn the people from California or other States who are leaving their states for NOT staying and fighting for what they believe in?

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by GORGANTHIUM
You can come to Australia.Its a loverly country.And when America falls in 2012 ,Australia will be there with open arms to greet all thoses American refugees from the disaster zone.Australia will be the next greatest power on earth.

Hey I'm going to vote Turkey will be the next great power to arise.
Nothin against you dear aussie, just my gut telling me....watch turkey.
And the US wont be the only fall, the entire bloody system's going to puke a hair ball from hell real soon anyone can see its being forced.... like a set of massive fingers on a festering pimple.
But my calls Turkey.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Good luck.
You're always welcome back.
What foreign languages do you speak?
We should have most of those cracks repaired by January 2015.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
-What did I tell ya about the compassionless a-holes!
This thread really brings 'em out! WTG!

Better than letting them fester like a bad sore.

No wonder you feel as you do!

Greed and indifference have already destroyed this country,
most are just finally realizing it now is all.

Break out the popcorn and sodas!
Time for the reely big sheeow!
(anyone remember Ed Sullivan?)

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
sorry Americans i know your gonna hate me but the vast majority of you are ignorant and you keep on voiceing your ignorance and we all know your stupid when it comes to comon sense and reading between the lines. I would leave too i hate patriots who know nothing about the history of there country. you are just relatives of the brits another bunch of scumbags and yes you are the equivilent of austrailia i bet they think there independent too. come on people you think Great Britain gave you up. Check BY PROXY. Just Know that when Great Britain says jump USA says how high. Iknow your gonna say but our Army is stronger and we have more money, that is the answer of an Ignorant American you are like the black race been manipulated so much you don't know which way is up. Ihope i got a few people angry and in that to try and think again

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Sadly, a couple of years is too late. i would leave today if you value your health.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Chevalerous

Thank you for that awesome post. You have true insight here. And it was refreshing to read after the losers that posted right before you.
There is really excellent info you have offered me and I will take it to heart.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
good luck to you.

you are leaving one of the only countries in the world where you can arm yourself. not to mention one of the only countries that has a history of individual freedom.

leave if you want, but im staying. this is MY home and nobody will force me from it. id rather die than to just give up and go elsewhere and wait for the inevitable to find me.

william wallace speech in braveheart comes to mind. "run and youll live ... at least for a little while"

edit spelling

[edit on 9-11-2009 by BlesUTP]

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by johnny2127

Continue believing that you still have the rights you are guaranteed in the constitution , man. Continue being blind, it is your choice not mine .

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I have not the slightest clue what the Peace Corps are in terms of experience/relatives, but I read up on their site for fun one time and it looks like some thing you might want to look into.

Experience the real world...and help build it at the same time.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Magpie82n
sorry Americans i know your gonna hate me but the vast majority of you are ignorant and you keep on voiceing your ignorance and we all know your stupid when it comes to comon sense and reading between the lines. I would leave too i hate patriots who know nothing about the history of there country. you are just relatives of the brits another bunch of scumbags and yes you are the equivilent of austrailia i bet they think there independent too. come on people you think Great Britain gave you up. Check BY PROXY. Just Know that when Great Britain says jump USA says how high. Iknow your gonna say but our Army is stronger and we have more money, that is the answer of an Ignorant American you are like the black race been manipulated so much you don't know which way is up. Ihope i got a few people angry and in that to try and think again

You joined today to post that? Is the best you can do?

Please tell me you have more to contribute than that. You need to practice up on your insulting of America. There are plenty of America hating a-holes on ATS that you can get pointers from. The only thing you ended up insulting was your intelligence.

Thanks for the good chuckle.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
We don't have any values in this country anymore.

I mean c'mon...

3 year olds with clinical depression?

9 year old wealthy anorexics and bulimics?

15 year olds giving birth?

21 year olds doing drugs instead of saving for higher education?

40 year olds still working at walmart for $20K while playing World of Warcraft instead of raising his family?

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by octotom

I've been to Spain, France, Norway, Germany, and England.
Though I have never lived abroad I plan to and I will.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by jam321

If you want to debate him then debate him on this comment

So America was doomed from the start with such a foundation.

or this one

What does America offer Europe or the rest of the world these days?

But don't condemn the man because he desires to seek a better place to live.

Should we condemn the people from California or other States who are leaving their states for NOT staying and fighting for what they believe in?

First I wouldn't call Europe a better place to live. Have you ever been there?

The problem I have is why is he asking what does America have to offier to Europe and the rest of the world these days.

Why do we need to offer them anything. I have never once woke up in my life and askied what does Europe or any other continent or nation owe me. They don't owe me anything and I do not owe them anything.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   

the constitution recognizes the rights that we already have. if you just give up believeing in them, then you dont have them anymore. believing in them is what gives us power, is what glavanizes people to stand up for themselves.

i for one wont just forget about it. thats what the power elites want.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by nh_ee

That is an incredibly beautiful post, thank you so much.
It is the Quality of Life that I discovered when I visited Europe which made me fall in love with it. This Quality of Life as you call it. That's exactly what it is.
And I would love to drive a porsche down the autobahn. Damn , that's got to be so cool.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join