It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former district doctor of Lapland, Finland Talks About H1N1, The Vaccine, The WHO and The Elite

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   
The former Finland Health Minister Talks About H1N1, The Vaccine, The WHO and The Elite. She talks about the elites plan of depopulation through the flu and vaccine (as well as other plans).

I always like to hear information like this from a reliable source, and she really seems to be one. To be honest, there isn't a lot in the interview that isn't posted somewhere here on ATS but, it's good to hear it from someone in the know.
What do you think?

www.youtube.com...#

[edit on 9-11-2009 by really] Title changed as I was given incorrect information. I apologize for that.

[edit on 9-11-2009 by really]

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   
loved it great video and she says it all in a lot of ways now if this video can reach the scores of people it needs to that is a major success

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by really
I always like to hear information like this from a reliable source, and she really seems to be one.

Not my defintion of reliable...

I know it's a conspiracy website, but seriously ? Brain microchips ? UFOs ? Mind control ? Zombie assassins ? Saved 3 times by aliens ?

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Also former Finland health minister ?

What the Christ ?

"Rauni-Leena Luukanen-Kilde (born 1939 in Värtsilä, now in the Republic of Karelia) was a provincial medical officer in Finnish Lapland Province with a doctorate in medicine from 1975 until a car accident in 1986, which took away her ability to continue her work and career. Since then she has been best known for her UFO contacts and related thoughts."

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by SpaceGoatsFarts

According to Kilde, the "United States and other nations have been involved in covert "microchip mind control" research"

Sounds like she's on the ball to me...

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 03:01 AM
link   
She is not a former health minister. She was a district doctor of Lapland, before her car accident that took away her ability to work.

Also, she might've hurt her head. While she may be sincere, she is not always quite consistent nor coherent. While she says some extraordinary things - and sometimes even something relevant - she's not to be considered as a reliable source in my books.

I truly hope that mods will chance the title of this thread.

-v

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 03:05 AM
link   
The Wikipedia article is a ridiculous extended hit piece on her rather than a reasonable portrayal of her work in government and subsequent concerns and interests.

Those who have worked with her -- like me ages ago -- recall her as a person of great integrity and fierce determination. She did important work in Lapland that was of significance for those working with aboriginal populations and enclosed societies.

Her concerns are significantly the same as many others seeking to understand what is going on in the shadow governments of the world. I have noticed that there has been a concerted effort to laugh at her with derision and to reject her as a 'nutcase'. This tells us far more about those slinging the mud than it does about her. The same kind of tactics are used against a number of outspoken women in Europe such as the Benedictine Sr. Teresa Focades, MD from Montserrat, Catalunya.

[edit on 9/11/09 by Pellevoisin]

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Pellevoisin

Mmh, you are entitled to your opinion. Regardless of her person, she has never been a health minister of Finland, or has she?

-v

new topics

top topics

join