It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Howdy Howdy!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Hey guys, new member here. I have been browsing the site for a little over 3 months now and just registered and wow. A lot more info to be seen once you have registered. Anyways I chose this nickname because what i believe to be my ability to read between the lines as i believe much of the other users here can too.

I come to meet and chat up interesting people with the same beliefs of my own. Which are that we are being lied to, and kept in the dark about various things. I understand they do it for our own good because lets face it... there are a lot of dumb people out there that would panic and go insane. I mean lets face it, look what happened when Obama was elected. People went out and bought crazy amounts of ammunition thinking it was the end days. Can you only imagine what would happen if it was announced there was an alien presence on earth and that we collaborated with them? So yea i do believe that certain things should remain a secret. My take is that as a society we have not come far enough to have complete disclosure.

What I have been seeing and reading between the lines as of late is that there is a lot of funky stuff going on here and i believe them all to be connected. What I am referring to is the recent events with the missing ship, the nuclear attack subs Russia had parked off our west coast. And now as of a few days ago. The attack of Ft hood. I believe at this very second, and this very moment and not just now, but for a very long time.. America, the world is at risk of nuclear threat. The powers that be have pulled the wool over our eyes very nicely since the (supposed) collapse of the soviet union. Which brings me to my next point. Did it really ever collapse? Or was it a farce to instill a false sense of security. It is my belief that the cold war never ended, i mean we even publicly admit the wars of our time are not massive wars, they are wars by proxy. Our special forces used to be elite soldiers that are badass guys.. Now they are bad ass guys that can go into another country, train and supply a paramilitary force and take down the current government. This to me is very troubling. That right there is what i believe our cold war adapted into. Fighting wars by proxy with powers that we have no idea who is behind for the resource rich middle east.

So guys, am i right? am i warm? am i cold? What do you guys think and also thanks for having me i welcome a good discussion and debate about our topsy turby home we call planet earth (our very small rock in the universe).

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Hi there, and welcome. Interesting thoughts you have there, look forward to seeing some of your posts.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Darn not much action going on in this forum is there guys? Oh well. Nice to meet you delta. Thank you for the warm welcome. I should have just posted fake pictures of some alien reptiles would have gotten more responses. Ha Ha Cheers mates.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   
dude i am on the same page as you, There are no coincidences in our world.
And hello, im new here too.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS from Australia.

You're off to a good start, keep it going!

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS

Its compulsory to buy all mods and FSME's (like myself) the first round of beers on joining

Oh well, it was worth a try

[edit on 10/11/2009 by OzWeatherman]

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by BetweenTheLine

Hey! I take offense at that remark! (Not really! I'm just kidding!)-I was thinking maybe you saw my thread with that image in my TV set! I still stand by my story,by the way!

But I just wanted to say "Hello"! Sounds like you've got a healthy amount of skepticism and suspicion about the world around you! You'll fit right in!

This site is also great with keeping us posted of current events,as they are happening! Be it earthquakes or what's on C-Span,...This is the best "NEWS" site around!

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone !

edit: just realized this was a 1 line post sorry for that.

[edit on 25-11-2009 by BetweenTheLine]

new topics

top topics

join