It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you ever heard of a televashekra?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   
I just ran across a video on youtube in which the person talks about an entity that he encountered during an astral travel experience that he referred to in the subtitles as a 'televashekra'. He showcases a drawing that he made of this entity at around 5:00. He claims that the televashekra is an extremely wise, ancient light being that is over 496 million years old and that just so happens to resemble an Egyptian sphinx. I googled 'televashekra' and got no feedback on that term. Prior to this video, I had never heard of this kind of entity being seen by anyone other than the one that was allegedly seen by Neil Armstrong or Buzz Aldrin on the moon. Could this be a similar type of being? Has anyone here ever encountered such an entity or have any further information about it? Thanks!

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   
wow, pretty cool video. This guy seems genuine for sure. As for what he saw, sorry, cant help you there!

It seems theres lots of wierd and wonderful things out there in other realms.

S&F. Grant

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by grantbeed

Thanks!
He has made several videos talking about astral projection, so I feel that he's being serious as well. He said that he couldn't sleep for two weeks after encountering that overwhelming entity. I probably wouldn't have been able to sleep either for fear of encountering it again.
That definitely could be considered a 'shining one' if you think about it.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by gazerstar

will have to check out some of his vids. its something i want to learn more about.

cheers, g.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 05:51 AM
link   

'televashekra'

I feel somewhat reserved about this. From the text alone, my initial impression was that he encountered something genuine, but rare and unusual. Watching the video, his descriptions of what to me sounds like his first remembered out-of-body experience match my own experience in enough ways...but also contain enough elements that I don't recognize, that overall it seems plausibly like a genuine experience to me.

But then I see the picture he drew and I get a major aversive reaction. It looks so obviously like two greys standing in front of something. The "something" doesn't immediately seem like a reptilian, but it has qualities that are casually reminiscent of them. It might be a "something else" but anything with empty eyes that has grays attending it and leaves this guy unable to sleep for two weeks...I don't get the impression that it's something I'd want to meet.

Has anyone here ever encountered such an entity
or have any further information about it?

No. I'm not having much success breaking the name down into roots, either. Vashek appears to be a first name amongst people with german, russian and czech last names, but I'm not finding on origin or meaning for it. Shekra appears to be the name of a roller coaster at an african-themed park in Florida that is apparently named after a type of african hawk. The guy in the video describes the creature as resembling a sphinx, and while the traditional sphinx is a lion with a human head, thehieracosphinx is a lion with a falcon head, which gives us a two-fold connection: african-hawk; shekra; looks like a sphinx; egypt is in africa. So...since that's the first match we have, let's assume that it's televa-shekra and not tele-vashek-ra. Televa, apparently, was the name of the telecommincations company operated by the Finnish Defense Ministry. Etymology of the word is somewhat obscure...it doesn't show up in web translation, but I see several references suggesting that the word might mean telescope. But since we're having to mix totally unrelated cultural groups (egyptian and finnish) and I'm not seeing any additional serendipidies there, I'm hesitant to leave it at that. The "tele" root simply means "far," and is common to an awful lot of words involving distance and communication in many languages, but without something to connect the -va suffix to, there's not enough to settle on a meaning.

The name appears to have connects to birds, and to "distance" in some sense. If I were to make a wild leap of logic, I might guess something like "bird messenger."

So...a little more searching and we see some references to an alien "bird" race known as the Carians, which some fairly random websites of questionable reputation suggest are a "royal" pregenitor race to the reptilian aliens. source 1 source 2 source 3. Though I don't place much faith in websites like these, the idea does generally seem to agree with some of the other data. The guy in the video suggests it was "royalty." It appears to have greys with it. I personally looked at it and thought "reptilian..but not." Though the imagery doesn't seem very bird-like to me. Again, it looks like a snake to me.

Anyway...just some thoughts...bits and pieces. Maybe someone with more time, inclination, and better knowledge of the languages involved can offer more insight.

[edit on 9-11-2009 by LordBucket]

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Great vid. So little is understood about astral projection, and it seems that most people give it little attention until they experience it. There's some great reading out there on how to do it. I myself have exp. it 4-5 times with varying degrees of success. Recommended book: Adventures Beyond the Body - William Buhlman

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   

I'm not sure that I have seen this particular being, but during deep meditation once, I did see something similar. The beings I saw weren't light beings though. I only saw them for a few seconds, but I was very very shocked at what I saw... so much that I snapped out of my meditation. The shape of the head is what reminds me of what I saw. They wore no clothing and were very very white... all over. It was a very flat white though... almost chalky white, but very odd. I can't fully explain it really. There were three of them and they seemed to be playing. This is the first time I have spoken of it at all. For some reason, it was a very unsettling experience for me. I only saw them the one time though.

This guy is interesting. Thanks for posting this!

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Anyway to screen capture the picture?
I am at work and cannot watch video.
I would love to see it.

Thanks very interesting.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by LordBucket

Thank you so much for your research and breakdown of the word etymologies.
I'm seriously thinking about sending an email to that person asking him where he found his information on televashekras. If they're even real, it's evidently not common knowledge. Encounters like these may be so rare that there isn't much information out there about them. I also noticed that the two other beings resembled grays. I hadn't thought about the 'illuminated being' as looking reptilian until you brought it up though. It does look kind of snaky. I've always wondered about the cobra-like head dress of the ancient egyptians and why they chose that (even for the sphinx). It obviously held immense significance to them.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by gemineye

Thanks for sharing your experience. I'm honored that you felt comfortable enough to share your story.

new topics

top topics

join