It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who here wants to take over the world?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by die_another_day

I do not want to take over the world, I just want to be left alone so I can take over my own life and live it the way I was meant to live it without inflicting my opinions and belief systems on another.

Of course I live in a highly taxed and highly regulated society where to be taxed is considered a necessary evil, to be regulated till I squeak is to be considered a duty of a conscientious citizen – cynical control.

To add insult to injury my intelligence is continually insulted as my government wants me to believe I am a name and not a number. I am led to believe I am a vital and contributing member of a sick society where the reality is the taxed are forever contributing to the ills of the world by apathetically funding eternal warfare and misery on a scale that goes beyond any notion of fair play, honour or human decency.

Don’t expect any utopian dreams in this consciousness my friend; however time is forever on our side if you raise your head to see beyond the veil.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   
When I was lil I would plan to take over the world all the time lol My plan was to create a large company hat deals with software like microsft. Then continue and begin to make pretty much everything. From missiles to tissues lol Then when life is going good, I'll unleash a big advance computer worm like the conficker. But mine will be more powerful and since many of our software products will be owned by most of the world. It will be easier to hack into the software. I will also leave traces at diffrent countries to make it look like they made the worm, to turn countries against eachother. Then as everyone is freaking out I will make me look like the good guy, by having my company get hacked into too and setting up a reward for any info on the culprets behind this computer virus. And after the worm dowloads most info from government bases. I will make it look like the worm was destroyed and a few months later, I will hack into the a government base again with missiles and launch those suckers all across the globe. probaly america getting hit with russian missiles. Something that will cause world war three, and while its going on I will rise up in power as countires need a larger demand of weapons. And once the war is finnaly over I will take the world with ease muhahahaha Hey maybe microsoft is trying to take over the world cuz they could of made the conficker worm

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join