Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

I need help being a whistle blower, to make sure I get results

page: 3
214
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   
It is a sad story to say the least but I think that nothing will come from anything you do. It will be traced back to China but that is where the trail will end. You will never find the factory where it was made. China is very good at losing and mixing up paper work. In fact the factory that made that most likely was an off the books factory meaning the officially it does not exist. And the gun and box may not have even been made at the same factory. There is a box plant just 5 miles from here that makes boxes and packages from all kinds of things. That is all they make is the box. Good luck.




posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Here you go, fixed it for you.. I just placed the image in here, took out the rest..




posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Enigma Publius
 


What I'd do is first try to find another gun with a similar picture in it and like you said video tape it. Second put it on you tube and have ATS members spread the word, by rating the video and sharing it with our friends. After you have accomplished that go to your local news paper and media, then national last. By the time it hits national it will be a big story.
With regards to national broadcasting I heard someone not recommend Fox News but I would say go with any station willing to report it. Media time is media time regardless of who reports it. It would spread faster actually if it was on Fox since it is so widely watched. CNN would be good too.



posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nematode
This is a very interesting story developing here, I wish you all the best, Enigma Publius, in the case that this is legitimate. I still am very skeptical with your mother ("Grandma") posting as a believer so quickly with your post trying to convince us of the legitimacy. It only takes one original poster to tell a story, and even though both accounts (Enigma Publius & Grandma) are over a year old, and created on separate dates I am not convinced that the accounts are for two individual people.

I am sure as the story breaks I will be proven wrong with the addition of more evidence, but you even posted yourself, Enigma Publius, that your mother posting is a red flag.

S&F
Let's keep this rolling


Reminds me of the time when I was camping and I woke up in the morning to find a van with a body chained to it about a hundred feet from my campsite. I went to take a picture of it and the cop threatened to arrest me for obstruction of justice. So I took the picture from some distance away.
The person who killed him claimed it was self defense and though he was clearly quilty of disturbing a crime scene no charges were filed.
So I sent the picture to Geraldo Rivera with the story.
Nobody cared.
Murder somebody, throw the gun in the water,drag the body a half mile,claim self defense.
If the dead person is a nobody who cares?Nobody!

Murder one person and its a crime. Murder a million and its just a statistic.-Stalin


[edit on 8-11-2009 by RRokkyy]



posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   
The UN isn't going to do squat. It is run by TPTB. That is the last place you bring it.

In my opinion, because the media is so dodgy, you need to bring this straight to your attorney to shield you from lawsuits...then to a federal attorney general for an investigation. Of course that will not be enough. You'll need to find a true journalist to out this child slave labor, be it print or TV media. Perhaps you may want to contact Oprah. She needs to atone for her sins herself when it comes to exploited children. There are many avenues to take....I say take many, not just one.



posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   
China is backward counrty in many ways, the girl looks happy in drawing, smiling, has fan.
If she had time to draw picture, she should of had time to go pee.

Plus she is lucky, I saw on another thread they eat girl babies in China, and in one area I saw on TV last night they ate about 1000 people.
So she's lucky she has not been eaten and still has a job as many of the people out of work have been forced to return to working on the farms.

Once this story gets out she will most likely lose her job.



posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   
I know this may seem a bit unrelated, and obviously it would never stop completely, but as the consumer, we are the ones who have the power in this situation.

If everyone truly cared the way you do, we simply would not buy products we do not absolutely need.

There is no better way to hurt a corporation of any kind.

Sadly, most turn away until it hits home, as it did with you.



My only advice would be to do what you absolutely can to make this story go national, global even(why limit yourself?), and your message could be simply, BOYCOTT. Boycott cheap Chinese toys, coming up on Christmas, that could sting.

Just remember though.. it's a bit hard to stand up for human rights in a country that doesn't really have any to begin with. The people that LIVE in the walmart factories are docked water usage out of their low low pay.

I do not shop there anymore. Does it make a difference? Probably not. But now that I know, I only tell others.


Good luck OP.



posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by RRokkyy

Reminds me of the time when I was camping and I woke up in the morning to find a van with a body chained to it about a hundred feet from my campsite. I went to take a picture of it and the cop threatened to arrest me for obstruction of justice. So I took the picture from some distance away.
The person who killed him claimed it was self defense and though he was clearly quilty of disturbing a crime scene no charges were filed.
So I sent the picture to Geraldo Rivera with the story.
Nobody cared.
Murder somebody, throw the gun in the water,drag the body a half mile,claim self defense.
If the dead person is a nobody who cares?Nobody!

Murder one person and its a crime. Murder a million and its just a statistic.-Stalin


[edit on 8-11-2009 by RRokkyy]


Not to break off from the OP, but it seems you might have ran into a cover-up. Sounds like a ritualistic satanic murder and the police were intimately involved. There is a lot of evil out there...don't kid yourself that all people, including police, are automatically good.



posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by ohh_pleasee
I know this may seem a bit unrelated, and obviously it would never stop completely, but as the consumer, we are the ones who have the power in this situation.

If everyone truly cared the way you do, we simply would not buy products we do not absolutely need.

There is no better way to hurt a corporation of any kind.

Sadly, most turn away until it hits home, as it did with you.



My only advice would be to do what you absolutely can to make this story go national, global even(why limit yourself?), and your message could be simply, BOYCOTT. Boycott cheap Chinese toys, coming up on Christmas, that could sting.

Just remember though.. it's a bit hard to stand up for human rights in a country that doesn't really have any to begin with. The people that LIVE in the walmart factories are docked water usage out of their low low pay.

I do not shop there anymore. Does it make a difference? Probably not. But now that I know, I only tell others.


Good luck OP.


Wal-Mart is one of the most despicable corporations in existance....then again it is the illuminati and freemasons we are talking about....so is it that surprising?

[edit on 9-11-2009 by PenandSword]



posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Walmart is definitely one of the most disgusting places you can ever imagine going to. When you walk inside, you can feel as if something is wrong here.



posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Im a Marty
 


I DONT HAVE PHOTOSHOP thank you !
i deleted the first pic from my album, but the new one i put in where i blacked everything out, when it loads it still looks the same!!!! can i delete it out of my album and your pic still be there?



posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   
It makes me nervous that i blacked out the gun and yet even though the thumbnail and larger pic look right in the media center, the crappy attempt i made on page 2 will not change even when i edit it!

What do you guys make of the baby that is scratched out?



posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by googolplex
China is backward counrty in many ways, the girl looks happy in drawing, smiling, has fan.
If she had time to draw picture, she should of had time to go pee.

Plus she is lucky, I saw on another thread they eat girl babies in China, and in one area I saw on TV last night they ate about 1000 people.
So she's lucky she has not been eaten and still has a job as many of the people out of work have been forced to return to working on the farms.

Once this story gets out she will most likely lose her job.


I can tell you that the piece of cardboard is an insert, she could have snuck a couple home in her pocket, then drew several pictures, and when no one was looking she put one in every once and awhile. I will not even justify your other comments with a reply.



posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 12:35 AM
link   
I am going to bed, but I have sent a U2U to Skeptic Overlord, and I await his advice. Thanks to everyone who has contributed so far, we will do something with this SOON, I just want to get it right...OKAY?

So when I log in tomorrow, I will look at all the ideas, post what I feel would be right, and ask your opinion. I'm thinking about starting right here on ATS, THEN calling the local newspaper, then calling the local news channel, then going to UNICEF and major networks. Sounds like a plan to me, let me know if that sounds good, or how you would change it, and I will weigh all the options and decide based on your input, Skeptic Overlords input, and my own feelings.
thank you. Be back tomorrow morning around 6 or 7 EST.



posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by PenandSword
 

Glad to see that you didn't dismiss my thread again for bad grammar, or has it gotten better? I hate Walmart also, but this toy did not come from there. I will not wait long, time is of the essence. So tomorrow I hope to post ALL the pictures, un edited. Only thing I'm scared of is being sued. I gotta get up early and call a lawyer and find one who will help me Pro Bono.



posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Enigma Publius
 



Originally posted by Enigma Publius
What I can be sure of is the squiggly lines she drew coming from the crotch of her shorts that lead to the floor and she even tried to point an arrow to the stream and write "PEE" but because she probably has great trouble writing english, she left the top horizontal line off both capital "E"'s, so that they look like upside down "F"'s. The tears running down her cheeks broke my heart. I hear that they do not allow bathroom breaks, so I consider my interpretation to be 99% plausible, and the boox WAS SEALED, and the picture HIDDEN INSIDE THE TOY.




After seeing the picture, I'm uncomfortable with your immediate interpretation.

Could one not also suggest it was the birth of a sibling? Maybe the drawing expresses resentment or jealousy of some such event?

I'm also not entirely comfortable with your interpretation of the script.

No doubt there are child laborers in despicable conditions in many parts of the world. This may even be evidence of it. But I'm not 100% certain.


[edit on 9-11-2009 by loam]



posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Enigma Publius
 


How do you know that this is cry for help at all?I see no "production line" in the drawing, I see no words indicating a need for help, I do see the word "pee" but the word "help" takes little more effort to write...so what gives? There is no conspiracy here it could have been the doodle of a bored child sittin with it's mother or father while they back boarded these toys, you don't know.

we have little to go off of except your perception here, so where does that leave you? I suppose with decission to make, I mean seriously do you think any creadible news outlet is going to cause an international "to do" over a drawing? I doubt it, look at the videos exposing children working at sweat shops...you don't see much action in responce to those do you?

My point is that you, (or anybody else for that matter) can't be 100% sure as to exactly what this drawing depicts, don't lose any sleep over this, best wishes.



posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by alyosha1981
 



I definitely see your point there, but than again I don't think it hurts to try to see if you can uncover the story behind that drawing. I don't think one will have much to lose in this case.



posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 01:10 AM
link   
After seeing the picture, it could very well also represent her interpretation of seeing her mother giving birth. That would explain possibly misunderstanding the water breaking as "pee", the smiling and crying at the same time.

Perhaps her parents work at a place where they bring the child to work, and she drew the image and it just happened to get into the packaging.

I dunno, think I will just watch and see what happens. A lot of assumptions are made just from the image that I do not agree with, and as I display above, I can make assumptions as well.

Good luck.



posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by ReAlIzAtIoN
 


Sure, but how does one go about doing that? Certainly the little girl or boy who drew this will never own up to it ( maybe they don't even remember) Too many varribles if you want to know what I think.





new topics

top topics



 
214
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join