It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I need help being a whistle blower, to make sure I get results

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Starred and flagged. What a sad story.
It is such a shame that some places allow such horrors.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Pauligirl

Thank you, lot's of info there, i sent a message as well in hopes it will make that "message of the month" section.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Enigma Publius

You have to make a decision ... and it's all based on "risk". How much risk are you willing to take? Don't tell me, tell yourself.

The balloon boy spectacle WAS a hoax, a "planned hoax" and I don't see how this relates to the balloon boy story.

The worst thing I could imagine happening is they take the story and never broadcast it.

The worst backlash I can anticipate you having now is anti-gun people calling and saying something like "serves you right for encouraging a child to play with guns" ... while gun advocates will probably back you up. 50/50

If you make the story anonymously, you lose control.

Control = Risk

Decide where you want to be on the scale.

Another option, ATS - U2U Skeptic Overlord and ask his advice ... ATS sort of considers itself a news source.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

thank you for the compliment to my son, yes I believe her message came across the world to a caring young boy who wants to help her is FATE.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by bvproductions
Wow! That is a crazy story. I will try to help in any way that I can.
I just don't know how..
But if you figure anything out, I will be here to help you.

send the link to this thread to your friends on here, that will help a lot! Once i feel we have as a group figured out the best solution, i will act immeadiatly. If the news is deccided as the best route, I'll be sure to plug ATS on the air and say how much you all have helped!!!!!

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Hmm...hard to say what to do in this case. I go to current.com all the time though and they handle foreign affairs of this nature, maybe you could try sending some emails to them and see if they can help you out. Also, I'd agree in atleast consulting a lawyer and find out what avenues I would be able to take with the photograph, and even maybe see about the companies personal background like if they have a history of this type of abuse. Let me ask you though, is that a hand drawn picture she sent you? or was it a photograph? because a picture does say a thousand words, but sometimes its not the right words...

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by DeathTribble

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!
so many links to research, I have to decide on the best route.

I never considered this could already be discovered!!!!!

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trexter Ziam

The balloon boy spectacle WAS a hoax, a "planned hoax" and I don't see how this relates to the balloon boy story.

Another option, ATS - U2U Skeptic Overlord and ask his advice ... ATS sort of considers itself a news source.

Because I can't prove it's real 100% because the package is now opened up. That's how it could come back at me by doubters, it's my son I am really trying to protect. I want him to get the credit for the discovery, without any doubter saying hurtful things like "he probably drew that picture" or what have you.

And I am going to contact Overlord, that's a great idea, I bet he can give me good advice. I wouldn't mind a bit if ATS was the chosen site to blow this open in, if he approved that is. If it became big here first, then went mainstream that would be cool.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by agentofchaos

she drew it on the INSIDE of the box where it cannot be seen from the outside with a blue pen, I will post the pic, but leave out the box and other "telling" things. Look for the pic in the origional post soon, i still have time to edit it.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Looking forward to seeing the drawing, if there is anything on the drawing that might tip off the makers of the toy gun omit the offending area, no pictures of the package or gun either, just the drawing, perhaps.

I wish you luck, and that this poor little girl becomes free soon.

If the message gets out, people might grow weary of supporting the slave masters, and hopefully kids won't be so materialistic when they know that someone their age just made their toy.

[edit on 8-11-2009 by star in a jar]

link   
Wow - I hope this works out for you. I hate sweatshops.

[edit on 10/26/2009 by nethawk]

link   

You might try contacting this group and telling them this story they already have a network of people fighting for human rights issues.

www.amnestyusa.org...

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   
honestly i am against child labor. in my opinion if this story was true you should have took the evidence to the proper authorities and reported
it. plus why would you not post the pictures and why wouldnt you post them on a more mainstream site? (No offense ats.com love you guys!!!!!)

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   
how awful... hope you guys are able to figure something out with this. s&f

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Don't rely on ATS too much, you act because your post is lacking in replies and flags that nothing will be done, .... well its up to you brother.

Any local newscaster would love to dig their paw's into this story, trust me !! do what you said, ... and buy the rest of the guns, although the odds of finding another paper is slim. .... and even though you don't have absoloute proof that its not a hoax, .... this story is so good the news will pick it up anyways. if it escalates to the national level they might even try to track the origins of the picture.

I remember like last year, ... they made a big deal about a guy who bought a phone with the picture of the camera tester on it, .... who forgot to delete it, ... they made a big deal and tracked her down. This girl wasn't a slave laborer or anything, ..... so if their gonna make such a big deal about that, .... than i say your odds are damn good.

So make the calls, call every local station, ... also contact any human rights organizations, ...... and maybe they'll get you all the exposure you could ever want.

also, ... can we see the picture ???

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   

You do realize the balloon boy's mother is the one who spilled the beans (publically admitted) that she and the father had planned the hoax a month or more in advance?

If it were me, I'd think extra hard about involving a child. I know you want him to get credit ... but, can you imagine what other cruel children at school might do and say? I can.

Broadcasts don't need to know your name, nor your son's name. Just pictures of the drawing, box, brand ... Let the drawing tell the story ... that may be how it was intended.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   
This is a very interesting story developing here, I wish you all the best, Enigma Publius, in the case that this is legitimate. I still am very skeptical with your mother ("Grandma") posting as a believer so quickly with your post trying to convince us of the legitimacy. It only takes one original poster to tell a story, and even though both accounts (Enigma Publius & Grandma) are over a year old, and created on separate dates I am not convinced that the accounts are for two individual people.

I am sure as the story breaks I will be proven wrong with the addition of more evidence, but you even posted yourself, Enigma Publius, that your mother posting is a red flag.

S&F
Let's keep this rolling

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   
for some reason the side is cut off, you can go to my media profile and see the whole thing, it's interesting because it shows a line leading from her mouth to a baby drawn next to her, and the baby is scratched out. I can't come up with any idea as to what that part means.

edit: someone with more skill put up a better pic.

[edit on 9-11-2009 by Enigma Publius]

[edit on 9-11-2009 by Enigma Publius]

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nematode
This is a very interesting story developing here, I wish you all the best, Enigma Publius, in the case that this is legitimate. I still am very skeptical with your mother ("Grandma") posting as a believer so quickly with your post trying to convince us of the legitimacy. It only takes one original poster to tell a story, and even though both accounts (Enigma Publius & Grandma) are over a year old, and created on separate dates I am not convinced that the accounts are for two individual people.

I am sure as the story breaks I will be proven wrong with the addition of more evidence, but you even posted yourself, Enigma Publius, that your mother posting is a red flag.

S&F
Let's keep this rolling

visit her profile and look for the links to her videos where she tells her near death experience.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Hey, not sure about this but maybe you should omit the gun?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join