It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I need help being a whistle blower, to make sure I get results

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Many NDE's are more elaborate than just seeing a tunnel and a light but I've yet to hear one that didnt involve some kind of knowing and having an explanation for life- or being religious and or spiritual.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by lifecitizen

Nor have I...I agree. Except with the religious part, I must say the ones I have studied relate spiritually yes, but often there is no one religious theme.

Thanks for listening to my rambles....mabey you still hold the same assumptions that you had before...but at least you listened to what I had to say.

I love my family, if anyone knows their intentions it would be I. So I felt the need to make things a bit more clear on where we come from and what we are trying to do here or anywhere....that is just share things that go on in life. I hope you still dont think we are attention seekers. The only thing I guess that would allow a person to know if that is what we are or not is to really 'know' us. That is hard to do via the internet.....

I see you have some posts about astral travel...that is why I though some of her experience might of been of interests to you as well...how many people have had a OBE and went below the sphinx, ya know? I think its pretty cool...and not sure if science can explain these things or not.

See u around Im sure....

My best
LV

[edit on 12-11-2009 by LeoVirgo]

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo

Nor have I...I agree. Except with the religious part, I must say the ones I have studied relate spiritually yes, but often there is no one religious theme.

Thanks for listening to my rambles....mabey you still hold the same assumptions that you had before...but at least you listened to what I had to say.

I love my family, if anyone knows their intentions it would be I. So I felt the need to make things a bit more clear on where we come from and what we are trying to do here or anywhere....that is just share things that go on in life. I hope you still dont think we are attention seekers. The only thing I guess that would allow a person to know if that is what we are or not is to really 'know' us. That is hard to do via the internet.....

I see you have some posts about astral travel...that is why I though some of her experience might of been of interests to you as well...how many people have had a OBE and went below the sphinx, ya know? I think its pretty cool...and not sure if science can explain these things or not.

See u around Im sure....

My best
LV

[edit on 12-11-2009 by LeoVirgo]

I shouldnt have used the word moronic that was uncalled for and I apologise to you and your Mum.

I do think you guys have jumped to conclusions where the picture is concerned and still think if you want to make a difference to stop buying crappy toys from China- but I understand most everything is made in China so sometimes that can be difficult- not buying stuff from the discount shops could be a start though.

The astral travel isnt going anywhere, let alone under the Sphinx
I'm trying to get my dreams in a 'nice' place and will try again after I achieve that- I have accidently got out a couple of times but when I realise I jump back in really quick and have no control over it.

Only you guys know your intentions, we are really just guessing.

[edit on 12-11-2009 by lifecitizen]

[edit on 12-11-2009 by lifecitizen]

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
To Enigma Publius and whoever may want to pursue this:

IMO the best way to help this person, if they are found to be abused and/or underage, is to (1) identify them then (2) report the employer to local labor office (visit, by mail or by phone e.g. 12333).

The hardest part is the identification process and I really hope some ATSer who are familiar with the international trade side of things can help. It sounds like the toy is of a major brand so there's hope for tracing it back to the production base.

The second step is also unavoidable as the person will not get any help if the local authority is not aware of the offense. I hope the OP can acquire enough help with this thread to keep the case open til the end.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Enigma Publius

Check into this org Sweatfree.org

and China Labor Watch
"China Labor Watch plays an important role in the promotion of labor rights in China . Through press releases, frequent updates of labor news on its website, in-depth labor reports, and communications with the media and other labor and human rights organizations, CLW presents the international community with an accurate picture of the labor situation in China. It has produced over a hundred press releases and more than twenty in-depth reports on a wide range of topics, including conditions in shoe, electronics and garment factories; the dangers of the mining industry; child labor and work injuries; lay-offs and unemployment; the effects of SARS on China 's workers; and issues facing women employees."

They could get the ball rolling big time! Good luck with this

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by HankMcCoy

Originally posted by canadianmouse

I don't think you want anyone proving you wrong. I think you want a pat on the back for stopping child labour.

She sure doesn't want to hear that she's part of the problem, considering I made a statement similar (with her assurance she would answer my question) and she has ignored me.

i am a male. it is my son...not duughter... i dunno how that keeps getting messed up.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by HankMcCoy

Continually answering negative comments is not necessary in a thread. I personally think she should focus on the ones coming up with ideas and ignore the amazingly negative energy hits I've been getting from reading these posts. Thats how I would handle it if this was my thread.

but negative comments that are completely off topic is not my job....I anser all questions that actually pertain to th etopic, even star the ones who disagree when they make good points, but that guy with the demon avatar just keeps on trying his best to de-rail a thread that is going well for skeptics and believers alike... He just won't follw the t&C and I will not answer any more of those.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by manmaidslave
you say your not afraid to go up against wal mart even. but you won't name the company? ATS is anonymous (sp), so spill the beans ALL of them. i call BS. sorry.

after close scrutingy, there IS NO NAME BRAND ON THE BOX. I thought it was Super world, but it is not. It says Super Worl Foam disc launcher, and that's all. The store is dollar general. THERE YOU HAVE IT, good luck researching, I had no luck finding a company claled super world.
publius

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by lifecitizen

Originally posted by Unity_99
Seeing the number of people on this thread, when its very clearly a distress call, a beacon signal, from a very traumatized enslaved child is actually making me

Unbelievable responses. I've thought about this and imagine the entire court system is filled with the other side of the "dualism" certain schools of thought promote as reality over unity and soul evolution and redemption, which I know and have seen very clearly all my life, and have always felt deeply is the true answer here. But I would still seek legal advice and then if to pursue further in that way, PRO BONO, including from retired judges. Get a list of names and petition them. Some are not nwo supporters and some are very adamantly opposed to child labor. There are some who are actually freedom fighters in the system.

The one I love the most but can't find any email address directly for him is in BC, he's the honorable Tom Berger, I believe retired. He was a freedom fighter for the natives cause for years and has an incredible energy. Pro Bono advice would not hurt. Finding such people will be hard, but don't give up.

In the end, using this very platform to launch a public awareness of NWO and corprorate abuses, would be very good as well. Garnering support and signatures and round table freedom fighters upholding childrens rights would be wonderful.

[edit on 10-11-2009 by Unity_99]

oh for goodness sake can you hear yourself?

there is zero evidence that the picture is a 'distress call from a very traumatised enslaved child'- none at all why on earth you would get so angry over something that is probably not even happening?

After getting everyone to jump on her bandwagon the OP has no decided she's going to do nothing, least of all stop buying crap toys from China- if she really wanted to make a difference she would stop buying the crap toys.

The whole family posting here and posting moronic YouTubes of a NDE as a way of telling us they're a normal family, says to me they're not so nomal.

Its anyones guess as to the motivation for starting this thread, it could even just be a way to get attention.

If you like so many others would do your homework...(reain the thread) you would see that I only posted the link to the video after telling a member 4 times to go find it before he kept using phrases like

'your "grandma"', implying she was nnot real... I told him to go find the link, he kept refusing to research, so finially i poste dthe link myself.

Do your homework before you make baseless assumptions...

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by bonekeeper

Why didn't you scan the drawing ? Could you do so and share it here, please ?

ALL the pics are posted throughtout the thread...do some homework buddy

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 03:30 AM
link   

we posted it because the member that has like a dozen T&C posts removed kept saying my sis and mom were fake, and i kept giving thim the link, and he still wouldn't look. so we had to prove to his dumba$$ that we were real.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Does the gun look anything like this.?

www.odysseymarketing.net...

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Can you post a pic of the gun and disks?

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 02:47 AM
link   
[edit on 14-11-2009 by LosTNForGotteNWayS]

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 02:52 AM
link   
[edit on 14-11-2009 by LosTNForGotteNWayS]

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 02:57 AM
link   
let me guess you got it at walmart???? does the word OBVIOUS mean anything here?? TIBET...

you should edit and post this drawing in the beginning of the thread

but really...sweat shops and slave labor is a highly common thing over seas for our conglomerates to practice...legally....our ties with other nations allows such things...without any ramifications....an attourney wont help at all...there is nothing you can do but boy-cot large corporate stores....however it would take millions to make a difference....

and people think china is the bad guy.....

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Why don't you post a freaking drawing already?
You already posted part of it?

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackShark

The drawing has been posted. There was only one drawing. The pics of the gun itself had not been posted....but you asked for the drawing....which has been.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by LosTNForGotteNWayS

Im pretty sure the OP already stated he got the gun at Dollar General.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Hey brother!

Just wanted to say I love the new Avatar!!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join