It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I need help being a whistle blower, to make sure I get results

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Enigma Publius

Why didn't you scan the drawing ? Could you do so and share it here, please ?

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by bonekeeper

The picture is posted several times in this thread. Just scan through the pages, it wont take ya long before you see the pic.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

Oh it may sound paranoid to some but,
I am far from obsessively anxious about something, or unreasonably suspicious of all other people and their thoughts or motives.

I consider this view of mine, to be cynicism, mixed with being cautious, vigilant, prudent, wary and judicious. Not paranoid-Not afraid.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo

...'whistle blower'...

With all due respect (really, I mean this without intended insult), I just think you have over-dramatized the matter disproportionate to the circumstance.

I get the surprise of such a discovery. I even understand the good intentioned concern-- however meritless-- about its siginificance.

But what I don't get is the inflated positioning of the issues relative to the discovery itself and what should be done about it.

If a hoax is not involved, I say take a deep breath and simply follow through with what I suggested in my previous post.

Honestly, the 'drama' makes this entire thread less credible.

Please don't be offended and try to understand what I am saying.

[edit on 10-11-2009 by loam]

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by loam

...'whistle blower'...

With all due respect (really, I mean this without intended insult), I just think you have over-dramatized the matter disproportionate to the circumstance.

I get the surprise of such a discovery. I even understand the good intentioned concern-- however meritless-- about its siginificance.

But what I don't get is the inflated positioning of the issues relative to the discovery itself and what should be done about it.

If a hoax is not involved, I say take a deep breath and simply follow through with what I suggested in my previous post.

Honestly, the 'drama' makes this entire thread less credible.

Please don't be offended and try to understand what I am saying.

[edit on 10-11-2009 by loam]

I used the term whistle blower because that is what was in the original posting. I do think you have given great advice along with some others here. I do think that many added drama like you said, and that may of been what got to my brother. Like I said, he is just a simple southern man. I think his original posting was to get ideas of how to handle such a thing and get honest feedback.

There are many that would handle this one way and others would handle it another...some would of just thrown the picture in the trash. I still hope that people can respect someones choice though. Keep sending him the chin up....mabey after little time he will rethink things. Either way...I back him for his choice (course Im family so what else would I do) *smiles*.

I do understand what you are saying, Ive followed your postings and think you were giving great support. Ide like to have you on my support team if ever needed!

My best
LV

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   
I would like to know what the families youtube videos have to do with this thread. How does my mother having a experience that could be written about and sold mind you....have anything to do with your assumptions about the OP stance now.

Your sister posted it back on page 12 (I think it was)

What has the fact that you think your mothers experience could have been sold have to do with anything here?

I would guess you're saying that to further tell us what an exceptionally nice family you are?

I'm not the only one to be questioning the motives in this thread- others have brought it up as well- your mother stating she is a 'CHRISTIAN' that doesn't lie didnt sit right with me either- as if being a christian exempts you from lying.

edit to add, your sister is actually your brother- I thought the OP was male but then they said something that made me think they were female but it turns out they were male after all.

[edit on 11-11-2009 by lifecitizen]

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

... I do think you have given great advice along with some others here. I do think that many added drama like you said, and that may of been what got to my brother. Like I said, he is just a simple southern man. I think his original posting was to get ideas of how to handle such a thing and get honest feedback.

I'm glad you understand.

And I also agree that it is not fair to have been attacked for one's honest intentions.

There are many that would handle this one way and others would handle it another...some would of just thrown the picture in the trash. I still hope that people can respect someones choice though.

Indeed.

I do understand what you are saying, Ive followed your postings and think you were giving great support. Ide like to have you on my support team if ever needed!

Thank you.

As I said previously, good luck to you all.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   
I retract my previous post. After actually seeing the drawing I am convinced the OP has created an issue out of a non-issue. How on earth did you reach your previous conclusion? That drawing is ambiguous at best and does not suggest anything related to what you made out originally. I actually feel silly for posting what I did before seeing the actual drawing. But hey, we all make mistakes...

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by lifecitizen
I would like to know what the families youtube videos have to do with this thread. How does my mother having a experience that could be written about and sold mind you....have anything to do with your assumptions about the OP stance now.

Your sister posted it back on page 12 (I think it was)

What has the fact that you think your mothers experience could have been sold have to do with anything here?

I would guess you're saying that to further tell us what an exceptionally nice family you are?

I'm not the only one to be questioning the motives in this thread- others have brought it up as well- your mother stating she is a 'CHRISTIAN' that doesn't lie didnt sit right with me either- as if being a christian exempts you from lying.

edit to add, your sister is actually your brother- I thought the OP was male but then they said something that made me think they were female but it turns out they were male after all.

[edit on 11-11-2009 by lifecitizen]

ok then, mabey all of this needs to be relooked at.

The poster that kept bringing up my family earlier was being ignorant and saying that my brother made us up and we dont ever exsist. So to solve that problem, my brother posted the link to our videos to show we are real people. The guy that kep posting about his own assumptions of us all really came out of left feild while my brother was just trying to show him that Grandma was real and not someone he made up...but still the poster kept going on and on. So then I came on to post, told that poster if he wasnted to go look at my myspace page, there are pictures of us all on there.

The fact that you said we were doing things for attention....is the reason that I brought up that we could of sold her story.....if we wanted attention....we would of sold the story. Does that make sense? We decided to just share it on the forum for free....just to share.

We are not perfect, but yet, I am lucky to be loved and have a supportive family that is always involved in things together. Is that a sin?

My mother knew she set herself up for the 'I am a Christian' comment. I think it was yesterday morning she told me she posted that to someone and that this meant she doesnt lie. I laughed at her and she said 'I know I know...when will I learn that things like that doesnt prove anything to anyone'. I just laughed at her (in a kind way, we laughed together)....as much as we know our mom doesnt lie....there is nothing in this whole world of words she could say to convince strangers that she isnt a liar.

The OP is male, he is my brother. I am female (obviously), I am his sister. Many throughout this thread were calling the OP a 'her' or 'she'....not sure why. Like I said, I brought up the links to others so they would stop assuming we were all made up. Then, once everyone knows we arent just all one person trying to post here....then we are all attention getters because we posted a couple of things to forums that are a bit out of the ordinary.

We dont care for the attention, we arent here to waste peoples time, we are just humble people that care for others and we like to share thoughts with others as well as feedback.

If someone made assumptions about something you were proud of, like your family, would you not stand to defend that? That is all I was doing.

The only reason the youtube link was brought up was because someone kept accusing the OP (my brother ) of us all not being real people and that he made us up. Then others (you) used the videos as a thorn to say that this shows we are a family wanting attention and not normal.

See how things cant twisted as they go?

[edit on 11-11-2009 by LeoVirgo]

And to add...the NDE that we shared with others...we shared it for a reason. It showed that a NDE doesnt revolve around what a person's personal belief always is. The experience fostered many ideas that didnt reflect one religion (even though she was a Christian). It also shared a OBE she had about going to Egypt and Petra, talked about why the Egyptians thought Ra was God, talked about her son that had passed and her son she has now has a connection somehow, that we relearn everything, that we judge our actions with a divine eye, that reincarnation could be true, and that there is a matrix of energy that runs throughout this Earth, it connects to all life. She described seeing a matrix of lines of energy.

This was not your normal NDE. It interested many people. Why would you call this 'morbid' that we shared such an unusual experience with people? Ill go off topic long enough to find out why you used this word to describe what we did. Mabey you could watch them, mabey you wont think our actions were 'morbid' after all.

[edit on 11-11-2009 by LeoVirgo]

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 01:48 AM
link   
The scribble underneath the girl which many of you interpret as a baby...or poop or whatever... is actually just a circular puddle or feces pile.

The girl attempted to write PEE in the pile but didnt spell it clearly.

If you look closely, you can see that PEE word under the scribbles.

She just scribbled it out and wrote PEE off to the side so it could be read clearly.

[edit on 11-11-2009 by GioTheGreek]

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Enigma,

I have been following your story and I just wanted to say that I think you have made a logical and sound choice in your final decision. I am sorry some people were rude to you here on ATS, of all places. Some people cannot think beyond their own gratification. I think you are doing what is right for the little girl and your son. I pray something good comes out of it for the little girls sake. God bless and hang tuff. Fellow Tennessee'an...

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by GioTheGreek
The scribble underneath the girl which many of you interpret as a baby...or poop or whatever... is actually just a circular puddle or feces pile.

The girl attempted to write PEE in the pile but didnt spell it clearly.

If you look closely, you can see that PEE word under the scribbles.

She just scribbled it out and wrote PEE off to the side so it could be read clearly.

[edit on 11-11-2009 by GioTheGreek]

It has already been established that it is not PEE but the work FART in Chinese. Please read through the thread before posting.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   

This was not your normal NDE. It interested many people. Why would you call this 'morbid' that we shared such an unusual experience with people? Ill go off topic long enough to find out why you used this word to describe what we did. Mabey you could watch them, mabey you wont think our actions were 'morbid' after all.

I didn't use the word morbid?

I watched the first couple of minutes that was enough for me- I don't see how it was such an unusual experience, all NDEs are basically the same- saying something about the after life.
You didn't say anything that would go against her beliefs.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
yes, blow the whistle on that little girl. She is supposed to be working, not drawing pictures and peeing. -Joke
If I had encountered that drawing I would want to go to China and track her down. I would find the child labor places and expose them to the world. I admire your compassion. Realize that it may be a lie and there are no child laborers at that factory, or the little girl is lying.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   

I watched the first couple of minutes that was enough for me- I don't see how it was such an unusual experience, all NDEs are basically the same- saying something about the after life.

Thanks for that correcting on the word you used. I had to go back and re read it, I knew it started with a 'm'...please forgive.

OK, so still...you used the word moronic to describe the video. That would be a first, most people either way find it interesting.

How many Christians believe in reincarnation and the idea that we judge ourselves with a divine eye and that when we die we only relearn. How many Christians would say that Ra was God and that the Egyptians were not wrong in this belief? How many Christians would believe that there were beings that came here from some where else and that they helped build the pyramid? How many Christians would believe that there was a vast chamber below the sphinx with loads of info about the world? She also experienced seeing herself in a past life. I know we got off topic due the videos being posted to prove to a poster my family was a real family and not just one person making all of us up....but I still wanted to sum up to you the things in her NDE was not all based on her own personal beliefs. She was amazed many many times by what she saw.

The coolest thing about the experience, she kept saying 'I once knew all of this...how did I ever forget'.

I have read alot of NDE that have actually changed a persons personal belief. Its interesting to me...I guess Ill accept moronic as a compliment, mabey Im not normal after all

Just thought you were kinda harsh on your judgments there....its all good though!

My best
LV

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Those that are saying this word is the word 'fart'....can you tell me if this word can be exchangeable for lets say 'poop'? Could the picture be saying still that they are not allowed to use the bathroom...possible having to hold it in or go in their pants or something?

I know that sounds horrible, but I am just thinking all things through before making that final judgment.

Is this word exchangeable for a bowl movement?

And just to note....I had to deal with a teacher this year right here in the US that didnt allow the children to use the bathroom. If you absolutely had to go during her class she made the students right 20 sentences to use the bathroom.

Man me and that teacher went round....right into that principles office. There are 3 minutes between each class....now who can have a decent bathroom moment in 1 and a half minutes (I am leaving the extra 1 1/2 minutes to actually get to class and not be late).

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by wigit
Interesting story... until I saw the drawing. Where's the production line? I see a happy smiling face, what might or might not be a sprinkle of urine. (It could be anything really). I see a teddy scribbled out at the side, and a few letters that could be initials, name, anything at all. It might even say PEE, we all know kids like to have fun doing crude drawings. Well I do. Many's the time my kids would draw people or animals with a lump of excrement behind them. It's a crude infantile joke I know, but they had a laugh doing it.

Maybe it happened like this. Mum's still at work, kids go to meet her, boss let's them in the factory, mum hands them a pen and says, "here. behave yourself for five minutes, draw on this," Then scribbled cardboard gets used as packaging for toy gun.

My goodness this is a long thread now.

So we've found out the words say fart and not pee. I still stand by what I thought on page 5. I'm sure all this about the "girl" with her teeth knocked out, dead foetuses, having to go to the toilet on the floor during work time, etc. etc are just needless worries. We don't even know if this is a self portrait. That's another assumption.

I'm guessing this was done by a happy kid aged about 4-7. See the big foot, little foot, long arm, short arm, but note the eyelashes and the smile. That was done with care, not a 2 minute scribble. Probably took 8 minutes, lol. They probably put that in the box 'cos they wanted someone else to see it. Or more likely mum did it, telling them it was a present for the kid who would buy the gun. It's not a cry for help. It's cheeky.

As for all the other exploited kids in the world. The ones we're really worried about. Tell your sons and daughters, when they want a new gun, or other piece of plastic crap made in China or wherever else, "NO" and tell them why. But also know that if the factory closes and they end up on the streets life might just get a bit worse. If you can't do anything about something just wish it well and move along.

[edit on 11-11-2009 by wigit]

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Have you thought that the person who's responsible for that drawing being included in your purchase might be traced via a production line tracking number, or something on the packaging somewhere? If you make a complaint about this they might lose their livelihood 'cos you were offended. Just a thought.

[edit on 11-11-2009 by wigit]

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Thanks for that correcting on the word you used. I had to go back and re read it, I knew it started with a 'm'...please forgive.

OK, so still...you used the word moronic to describe the video. That would be a first, most people either way find it interesting.

How many Christians believe in reincarnation and the idea that we judge ourselves with a divine eye and that when we die we only relearn. How many Christians would say that Ra was God and that the Egyptians were not wrong in this belief? How many Christians would believe that there were beings that came here from some where else and that they helped build the pyramid? How many Christians would believe that there was a vast chamber below the sphinx with loads of info about the world? She also experienced seeing herself in a past life. I know we got off topic due the videos being posted to prove to a poster my family was a real family and not just one person making all of us up....but I still wanted to sum up to you the things in her NDE was not all based on her own personal beliefs. She was amazed many many times by what she saw.

The coolest thing about the experience, she kept saying 'I once knew all of this...how did I ever forget'.

I have read alot of NDE that have actually changed a persons personal belief. Its interesting to me...I guess Ill accept moronic as a compliment, mabey Im not normal after all

Just thought you were kinda harsh on your judgments there....its all good though!

My best
LV

If your Mum believes all that then I'd say she isn't a christian in a biblical sense- sounds to me like she is a New Ager.

edit to add: I didnt say her NDE was based on her beliefs, what I said was they're all basically the same- you changed what you said from your last post to me- you said that she said reincarnation COULD be real- that's why I said it wasn't going against her beliefs as it wasn't definitive.
edit again: ok I think I may have misunderstood you- what youre saying is she didnt have those beliefs prior to her NDE- but she would have heard about reincarnation and Egypt so those things would have been in her subconcious mind.
[edit on 12-11-2009 by lifecitizen]

[edit on 12-11-2009 by lifecitizen]

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by lifecitizen

That is the point....she didnt believe all of that stuff. All of those beliefs were then doubted by her and she had to rethink things.

She stays in limbo between her old beliefs and ponders now on new ideas. My words in the first post of that she now thinks reincarnation could be true were used to lightly. She does believe her mother was reincarnated and she does believe she defiantly saw a past life of herself.

She did not believe this stuff before. She was totally Christian, told me all the tie I had to believe in Jesus so my sins could be washed away. She preached at churches, she spent many hours of her time telling and preaching to people the way of being washed in the blood and being reborn ect ect.....

She had NO new age beliefs before this experience. Now she is reading all sorts of ideas to try to understand why she saw what she saw and experienced.

I use words lightly sometimes because neither of us use the experience as an absolute truth. We are not saying that the visions were from God or that it was something that divinely showed her truths. But we do study now many ideas and her and I have our own conclusions. She has written in some of her posts that now she believes that some must reincarnate to relearn things or to make up for karma. So I might use words like mabey or possible to show others, we do not come to share this experience to tell others what truth is...even though we think we have found truths in it.

I know you said many NDE are the same...but I have yet to find another one like her's. Which was the reason I felt others would want to hear about it. It was not the normal I saw a light and a tunnel ect....

[edit on 12-11-2009 by LeoVirgo]

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join