It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I need help being a whistle blower, to make sure I get results

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by loam

If the letters do mean that how is it truly related to the picture? I am sorry for making presumptions concerning you, but this was really a shocking thread. Not that there are not other cases in the world as well, but to hold the picture drawn by this child is very hard not to stir up some pretty strong feelings.

If this is a child abused, impregnated and force to work til a miscarriage takes place, this would also be crime.

But she could still be writing PEE in english, it looks like she tried to write the word again in the puddle at the bottom.

This is an urgent cry for help in any case.

[edit on 9-11-2009 by Unity_99]

Don't we all used to draw inappropriate pictures on bathroom walls?

If this picture was of better quality and is colored, then there might be more support.

Also, which young Chinese girl working in a factory learns English and knows the word "Pee?" When you learn a foreign language, you learn more "formal" diction such as urine.

What happened to a simple "HELP" with a picture of a chained up girl in a bottle in a gun?

Nevertheless, this is very interesting and the first I've seen =D.

[edit on 11/9/2009 by die_another_day]

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   
you aren't responsible for what papers print , they have their own lawyers and do all before publishing, papers are responsible for content- not you, so if you want just email bunch of them and deal done

what's the company btw?

anyway, its not about picture or evidence, you don't know who drawn it and what for , what they will do is investigate company's business to find evidence of child labour, so you would be basically just giving them a hint

they will pic it up if they have interest against company, normally it's business whatever, so if they have friends, that are competitors of the company- that kind of stuff..

if you wanna do your own story, just publish on a net, then it is you are responsible for content and can be sued for defamation whatever, so the best is to do the papers if you not want responsibility

[edit on 9-11-2009 by angelx666]

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
In response to editing your photos easily, you can copy a pic and paste in "paint" and erase or change whatever you want.

What a surreal find for you and your family. Whether the drawing was a product of an abused girl, or from a more mundane source, I think it's notable your course of action. Stay the course!

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Okay guys, it took me awhile to figure out Gimp, but I'm getting the hang of it. I will be uploading pics into my media portal very soon, look for pics to be posted within 15 minutes, and then I will be answering any questions to the best of my ability without giving away too much info on the maker of the gun and the store that sold it.
My question is, how do I draw the line between satisfying your need to see the photos so you will understand, and when to censor them for my own protection?
This is hard for me. It's the most important thread I have ever made, the chance for me to do something really good for the children at this company, and I want to satisfy your doubts and not fudge up the operation also.
I'm getting so stressed out about it.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I'd Say screw these people on here , don't worry about it because if something did happen do you think they'd save your bacon?.... Go with your gut instinct on what you should do and don't worry about Internet Peons.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   
don't want to be a hope breaker or to be labelled cynical, but you have to consider the big picture here.

how the world is organised, the power of corporations and our habits as brainwashed consumers.

nobody want to save these children. nobody will help you.

"make happen in yourself the change you want to see happen in the world" (mahatma Gandhi) : stop buying any goods produced by multinational corporations. convince others to do the same.
and forget unicef, human right watch etc it belongs to them, it's theatre and bread for the MSM.

wanna change the world, wanna help the slaves ? go wild, go free, change your life and remove the chains cause you're a slave too if you're buying those toys.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Okay I finially have the pictures, I hope they help you understand better how this was hidden, I have put a lot of work into this, as sloppy as it looks that may be hard for you to believe, but I have never tried Gimp, or photoshop, or any of those, so I have had a crash course all in one hour.

This first pic is the front side of the cardboard insert that faces the consumer. The drawing in question is on the reverse side of this:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c784785cad61.jpg[/atsimg]

Next we have the loading tube that would normally be filled with foam discs (the ammunition) but in the sale package, this is behind factory sealed plastic, not accessable unless you tear open the product. My arrows point to the colorful side of the insert that faces the consumer, and the other arrow points to my smudge tampering that hides the shape of the gun. Note you cannot see the drawing at all, this girl was clever.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0d02dcec345e.jpg[/atsimg]

The next photo is a view from the top, with the loading tube opened up, it is closed in the sale package, so this would normally not be visible until you open the toy package. The arrows point to the colorful side of the insert, and the other points out a portion of the child's drawing that we can now see. Note the heavy smudge effect I have used again to hide the rest of the toy, because I do not want the makers of this to have any warning to cover this up. There are hundreds of similar foam disc shooting guns with loading tubes identical or very similar to this, so I do not believe I am revealing too much by showing you the tube.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/72b16381a4b6.jpg[/atsimg]

So there you have it. I have more pics of the box and plastic that covered the gun, but they reveal the brand name and other details I am still holding close to my chest so to speak. So you see, to those of you who said things like:

"you say the insert was in the box, then you say it was in the gun, which is it?"

and:

"This must be a large gun, because there are no folds in the insert"

You now see that after warning me of all my assumptions, many of yours were wrong. I still have no solid conclusion on the nature of the drawing.
My current idea is that this depicts a child who has given birth and had her baby taken away, and at the very least, the drawing proves IMHO that the toy WAS MADE AND PACKAGED by a child, no matter what her intention in the drawing in question.

I will be online to answer questions you may have.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by ::.mika.::
don't want to be a hope breaker or to be labelled cynical, but you have to consider the big picture here.

how the world is organised, the power of corporations and our habits as brainwashed consumers.

nobody want to save these children. nobody will help you.

I have a hundred positive replies that differ with you sir, the evidence is right in front of you. MANY MANY people want to help already. This thread flew straight to the top quicker than anything I have ever posted, and the response has given me a sense of happiness, because here lately ATS has become so cynical and demeaning.

Replies where people say things like

"you are retarted. Second line"

and what have you. The positive response I have gotten is very hopeful.
Thank you all who cared enough to post and star. We are making progress, and our efforts will come to SOMETHING GOOD. I still am unsure of the exact route I will take exposing this, but local politicians and judges seems like a great idea to go along with a youtube video.
I am on friendly terms with a local judge who may be able to help me. I'll let you know about all developments as they happen.

Don't worry, those of you who have posted replies telling me to not give up and the like. Posts like the one I quoted above do not discourage me, because WE proved him wrong before he even made the post. Be proud ATS, THIS IS WHAT OUR SITE WAS MADE FOR. Not this exactly, but things like this, making a positive impact on the wrongs we see around us, by gaining power in numbers. Thanks guys!

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Umm regardless of whether or not this is true, does anyone else find it VERY VERY odd that the "Grandmother" was posting about "all the doubters" when there were only 2 replies and both those replies were believing this? Just a question because in the first 5 posts this "grandmother" addresses the "doubters" twice without any responses of doubt at all. Anyone else smell something fishy? Kind of like an admission of guilt?

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by EyesWideShut
I'd Say screw these people on here , don't worry about it because if something did happen do you think they'd save your bacon?.... Go with your gut instinct on what you should do and don't worry about Internet Peons.

I appreciate your support, but I don't wish to be associated with your reply, and the tone in it. I think that on a site that has a moto "DENY IGNORANCE" we should keep our language civil and work together towards a common goal.

I cuss like a sailor in my normal everyday life. I can be very vulgar. I say cuss words that don't even exist yet. But I leave that part of myself behind when posting here, because a standard must be kept so that others visiting the site take what we say and do here seriously. I don't want a new visitor thinking we are a bunch of undereducated people who can't post without dirty language or insults, nor do I want them to get the impression that we think we are better than them.

example: "If you get the H1N1 vaccine you are just another stupid sheeple who deserves whatever you get for believing TPTB."

that does not make you look smart, by demeaning others by pointing out their gullible views you end up looking ignorant yourself.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I still dont see how the word "fart" and the picture makes you think slave labour. The picture of a girl smiling and it looks like it is some kind of joke. I bet someone decided to place it in there finding it funny. Maybe it was their last day at the job? If I had saw that in a toy I bought my son, I would have thought it was some kind of joke.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Enigma Publius

Also where in this picture does it insinuate child labor? The illustration is extremely vague and to my eyes doesn't look as if the child is working at all. So your basically reaching here. Even if you try to "blow the whistle" on this whole developement, whatever company this is from is going to have a field day tearing apart how flimsy the evidence is here. There's no written piece with this item at all and can clearly be chalked up to a misunderstanding. Not saying I'm not sympathetic for child labor but I'm just saying your case is about as solid as a wet paper bag.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoJoker13
Umm regardless of whether or not this is true, does anyone else find it VERY VERY odd that the "Grandmother" was posting about "all the doubters" when there were only 2 replies and both those replies were believing this? Just a question because in the first 5 posts this "grandmother" addresses the "doubters" twice without any responses of doubt at all. Anyone else smell something fishy? Kind of like an admission of guilt?

Do some research before you assume. She has multiple videos linked on here and her views are radicly different from mine. Whatever you are implying, you should have researched first.
She posted that because it was her who encouraged me to start on ATS to find out what course of action I should take. But I told her there would just be too many people like yourself who would turn this into a juvenile debate that has nothing to do with the matter at hand. She was encouraging me not to give up, because this is very personal to me, and I was worried about being associated with that baloon boy family because since the package was not opened on film (which would be even more suspicious IMO, why would anyone do that?) I cannot prove it, I can only give evidence and let you decide.
Is it odd to you that a son talked with his mother about what to do? Or that a mother offered suppoet and encouragement? What type of family do you come from when you consider that "odd"?

Also, my mother was present when the package was opened, she was, in fact, the first person my boy showed the drawing to.

So whatever you find odd about that, I would like to know.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Juvenile debate? Address the fact why you would criticze people who didn't agree before you got any responses to the contrary? I did do my research apparently you haven't done yours. Also if I wanted to sound like I was right all the time I'd change my name to Enigma POMPUS!

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Also how old is your son? Because if he's under the age of 5 I'd play the lawyers role and say your son drew it. Case Closed. Especially because the package was already opened and by your words your "mother" only witnessed the picture after the fact of the product being opened. So how bout that your son drew it.

[edit on 9-11-2009 by NoJoker13]

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by angelx666
you aren't responsible for what papers print , they have their own lawyers and do all before publishing, papers are responsible for content- not you, so if you want just email bunch of them and deal done

what's the company btw?

anyway, its not about picture or evidence, you don't know who drawn it and what for , what they will do is investigate company's business to find evidence of child labour, so you would be basically just giving them a hint

they will pic it up if they have interest against company, normally it's business whatever, so if they have friends, that are competitors of the company- that kind of stuff..

if you wanna do your own story, just publish on a net, then it is you are responsible for content and can be sued for defamation whatever, so the best is to do the papers if you not want responsibility

[edit on 9-11-2009 by angelx666]

I can't release the company name yet. I have several reasons.

1. I cannot prove that I didn't draw this, unless I am given a lie detector test, and I am intelligent enough to know that when something cannot be proven 100%, then I could be sued for slander.

2.I don't want the company to have time to remove the toys, and check for more messages and remove them, I am confident this was not the only message sent, and I want the others to make it to the public without the toys getting pulled and this being covered up.

3.I cannot be sure that the scenario laid out that a child who follows mom or dad to work and drew this is not true either. In that case, I would hate for a company to get boycotted for something that was a misunderstanding.

In other words, it's too soon, with too many uncertainties. Just look at the poster above who thinks my mom may not even exist and if she does then she is in on this falsity with me.
To what gain we would do this I have no idea, certainly not for TV time, because So far that seems like a dead end. Most users here feel that they wouldn't cover it, or if they did it would be useless "filler" that got no attention to the matter at hand.
It is my desire to find out more about the company first, and go to local politicians and judges from there.
So again, to what gain would I waste all this time and energy I ask that poster? The ATS ponts? HAHAHAH.....

That makes a lot of sense.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoJoker13

Also how old is your son? Because if he's under the age of 5 I'd play the lawyers role and say your son drew it. Case Closed. Especially because the package was already opened and by your words your "mother" only witnessed the picture after the fact of the product being opened. So how bout that your son drew it.

[edit on 9-11-2009 by NoJoker13]

How about you are assuming way too much without any real knowledge? My son, who is seven, opened the package, and took it it my mother to see if she would untie the the metal strings that hold many toys in packages so they can't get stole. They were working on these when he saw the drawing on the inside of the insert. You need to understand that unless my son was a mini Chros Angel or flash Gordon he could not have drawn this in the space of time that elapsed. I was looking at the drawing myself within probably two to three minutes of me, my son, and my father walking in the door to my house. Like most kids, he couldn't wait a single second to open it when we got home, he got the package out of the bag that contained our other purchases and began tearing into it. When he got to the metal ties, (two of them held the gun) he took it into my mom's room to get help since I was still taking off my coat and getting things out of bags.
Also, my son has very limited knowledge of chinese letters.

Let's deny ignorance sir, use your head.

Feel free to ask intelligent queestions like "is it possible your son drew this?"
but try to refrain from baseless assumptions.

[edit on 9-11-2009 by Enigma Publius]

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   

O you mean like your assuming way too much without any actual knowledge?????? Ya your kinda just started digging yourself deeper there didn't ya.

As a post to all the others who agree with me here take a read here and see how she fits in: en.wikipedia.org...

I'll go with the first at the moment... fabrication.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   
maybe the meaning of Fart in Chinese means help?

Fart me!!! Fart me!!! lol

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Can you also repost that image and show me these CHINESE Letters???? Like circle them so we can ALLLLL see because again I don't see any. Unless your talking about the idiot that tryed to write english and clearly failed much like a toodler or again an idiot would. How that makes this Chinese I dunno, it must be your sixth sense to feel where this image came from. When you feel like giving intelligent responses lemme know.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join