It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Abduction: An astral phenomenon?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I also want to share a friend, and a tiny bit of something that occurred with her. She is the one who showed me that you really can astrally project, for up until then I thought only the nutty ones did it. But I had this odd, almost the place between sleep and wakefulness, tossing and turning as she walked down the hall in the middle of the night and sat at the foot of my bed and started sharing something excitedly. I woke up and found the one who was using my couch after being evicted and looking for another place, and asked him if my friend was there and he said NO.

Next morning, bright and early, she sails for a coffee and shows me where she sat on the bed sharing her date the night before.

She is very psi, told me lions were guarding the property, and her grandson who visited with us brought a whole new level of ufology to our doorstep. He was AB-, and they weren't allowed that dna apparently so after seeing shadows moving, that would about 9 feet tall and none human leg outline, we went in the house, and something occurred like a battle and earth lost of course, because we both ended up with very deep scoop marks on our arms, blood trickled down mine and we both in shock, then he had 2, and one healed up in seconds. The other ones for us took over a month and were very sore.

Well, next day he wakes up, I mean literally and starts writing to a friend in Finland, (who had military background as some people who wrote to me after i shared my experiences tended to have), and he said he didn't know why he remembered things, but he thanked this man for watching over him, he had felt him watch over all his life, and then shared that he was feline from Sirius, A or B, and that he was here for a long time, world without end, gaia earth tests, and that he was here this time to grow his consciousness hundreds of thousands of times bigger than present.

They shared a new weird language they made up and he said the keyboard was too primitive. And asked if this man understood him.

I was in shock but my friend suddenly made sense in what she had said.

Now in her astral travels, and possibly physical abductions, as they tend to often be, she remembered 2 men. Very tall nordic/norwegian type, blond men, one very outgoing and the other quiet and intense.

He had said to her, during the night time stuff, "I'm the one you keep forgetting"

So last year, she was working at the store, and this one man came in, very outgoing, made a fuss over her though she is now in her 60's, but looks like late 40's. Very beautiful woman. And she just about died with shyness and awkwardness, though normally very outgoing and never at a loss for words. So she phoned me very excited, knew this guy was someone she had always known, she felt, well before earth life.

Then, the next week a 6 4 ish tall intense man, walked into the store. He stalked around and finally she said, "Can I help you?" though he appeared to be leaving.

He looked at her and said, "I'm the one you keep forgetting!J"

I already knew they were amongst us, but this is but one example.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   
OP said, "* Almost all Abduction accounts take place in the bedroom in states of sleep, half-sleep, half-waking, etc. The only way the astral-world is accesible is in a state between waking and sleeping. "

I would disagree. Quite a few abduction cases involve a person wide awake, and often you here of abduction tales when a person is driving, and the UFO abducts them straight from the car.

Besides that, I agree with everything you've said. I think they are from another dimension of sorts....although I don't think we can even begin to develop a more specific theory yet, with our limited understanding of dimensions via science.

When viewing ETs as multi-dimensional, astral, or from another dimension.....a lot of things that didn't seem to make sense, or fit the puzzle, all of sudden start to come together. The missing time....the replaced memories....the erased memories....the ability of the their craft to move faster than the speed of light, etc.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by supermarket2012

Yes driving is quite common, both my brother and a driving partner, and i had an experience while driving as well. And while up, while family is up, even if its evening.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating

Originally posted by c-modamus
actually ufo's have been seen by civilization for centuries now. historians know this to be true as ufo's are depicted in arts of all ages. below is a link to an example:
4.bp.blogspot.com...
I suggest u google more pics to see for yourself.

I know about all that. You read about it on ATS every day. Ive even written about it.

Im wanting to post the non-ET-Theory in this thread. I think ETs do exist, but Im not sure the Greys are them.

Another question I have to ask you.

Say within 100 years, humans develop the ability to fully emerse themselves in a self-created, virtual reality. Perhaps other races on other planets will be able to connect in that virtual reality....a literal shared virtual reality.

Does that mean humans aren't physical beings? They are virtual reality beings?

My point in creating that exercise is this: Who is to say the Greys aren't physical beings....who have developed, over time, the ability to utilize multiple dimensions that humans aren't even AWARE of yet?

That is my personal opinion, having been an abductee. I most definitely think the Greys have some basis in physical reality. The very fact that they can interact with us, Humans....who are currently limited to the physical reality for the most part....says that Greys are also physical beings. Well, not necessarily. They *could* be pulling us into that dimension they are occupying every time.....but since they can interact with our physical reality...and pull us there.....I have no reason to think they can't, to some extent, manifest in the physical reality.

If they CAN operate in both realities....then the question presents itself: Are they PRIMARILY physical, or PRIMARILY astral(inter-dimensional)? Can they survive in one without the other? Which dimension did they START in, as a species? Are they perhaps naturally inclinced, and able to function in BOTH? THAT would be scary.....because that guys them a HUGE advantage over us, besides just technological advancements.

I think a LOT of abductee have asked the question that I have asked, and the OP has asked. Are they multi-dimensional beings, or physical beings?

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by supermarket2012

Yes driving is quite common, both my brother and a driving partner, and i had an experience while driving as well. And while up, while family is up, even if its evening.

The fact of the matter is....if they ARE astral, or multi-dimensional.....since us humans thus far haven't learned how to utilize these dimensions.....we would be extremely clueless as the nature and limitations/abilites of the Greys.

What I mean is.....if these beings are operating on a frequency/dimensional reality that us humans aren't even aware of for the most part.....then we can't even HOPE to begin to understand how the Greys are operating between the two or more dimensions, and what that exactly means.

Can they be in both at once? Do they have to pull us into that realm to abduct us? Can they slip in between dimensions as they please? Are they fully consciouss/aware/able in both dimensions? Can they survive in either or? Which one did their species originate from?

You know what is sad? I tend to adhere to the old adage "Nothing new under the sun." I think the WHOLE experience of ETs or whatever you want to call them, is NOTHING new. I think even these "Greys" (who I have been abducted by myself), have played a much larger role in the history of mankind then we realize.

But we have barriers of language, symbolism, culture, young life spans, etc.

We have such short life spans, we utilize different languages, different cultures interpret things differently, and of course we have the barrier of time and space....and the rise and fall of civilizations. So it is extremely difficult for us humans to figure out what is happening with these ETs.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

The problem is often that ppl tend to generalize. They either believe in one or the other. When it actually can be that both are true. One does in no way exclude the other.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

I think I was in an abduction, I woke up in my bed 10 hours after I lost consciousness
www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join