It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Abduction: An astral phenomenon?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Tamale_214

Hi Tamale_214

So your would suggest then that these experiences are intended only as silent nudges? Prompts?

Perhaps for some, everyone’s different, maybe/could be.

If this is intended to be the case, why are you here?

Why is anybody here? We all have our own reason/purpose for being here. Nothing’s by accident, chance or coincidence.

I might have been unclear with my question here. I have wondered if souls who incarnate under a certain astrology sign may have a soul group connection that originates from stars within that constellation?

Something like that, yes some do. All “Souls” come from other places and other existences/dimensions. All "Souls" have connections to other "Souls" from past lives/experiences/existences.

Best Wishes!

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by liquidself
This thread brings up a very important issue - regarding the alien/astral kind of connection IMHO. I ve long thought that it couldn't be a coincidence that a lot of reported aliens (certainly not all) report basically a very fetal kind of look (the typical grey.). If one speculated upon an intrusion of astral "material" into human space then chances are it would be a minimal sketch of the human form, which is in essence a fetal look, which the grey phenomenology just happens to have. ( I havent gone through this thread as thoroughly as I would like because I am basically a lazy bastard but I promise I will.) Essentially it seems likely that an astral "intrusion" would require a lot of specialized circumstances, not the least of which would be the relative will power and intention of all concerned.

An intriguing angle which I'd never come up with if you hadnt mentioned it.
We would then be dealing with a bunch of "pre-incarnates" so to speak.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by cripmeister
Please, answer me this. How come alien abductions are pretty much only happening in North America?

"Abduction" happens worldwide but not everywhere is it called alien. In some cultures its the boogyman, in others its the "Incubus" or "Gremlin" or whatever.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Thoughts?

Yes Sky,
I've actually wondered the same thing for a couple of years now. Are alien abductions some kind of contact from a 4th (spatial) dimensional intelligence which disguises itself as 3rd dimensional concepts which our puny minds can vaguely understand..

Or perhaps some aliens come from so far away that their only way to contact us is through some sort of astral travel (communication)..

On a related note, do you have a seperate thread outlining your childhood experiences in greater detail? Or can I u2u for more information? Thanks,

-SJ76

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scramjet76
Or can I u2u for more information?

If its something specific, feel free to U2U.

[edit on 29-5-2010 by Skyfloating]

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
interesting

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by neirid
interesting

Neirid.....

I can see you have simply inserted the word "interesting" in 20 different threads, in order to increase your post count.

I'm not sure that's what you're supposed to do on here.

Do you have any commentary regarding this, or the other 19 threads in which you have copied & pasted the word "interesting"?

Regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I would like to thank you.

I never looked at it like that and it made alot of sense. great post.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   

The material character of the human thoughts is already proved and even that
of the hallucinations:

blogs.privet.ru... I'm sorry the translated link
doesn't work and I posted the original, who wants to translate it.

Hence the astral phenomenon is quite material but still not recognized by the orthodox science.
I think that the abductions can be both on the "astral" and our known physical level and even on
a combination of them and that the "astral" entities can be somehow connected with the real
aliens. Here it is one interesting article concerning some possibilities but its author is not so
categorical as me:

www.auforn.com...

edit on 7-3-2011 by realitydiscovered because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-3-2011 by realitydiscovered because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
That was cute. Now the whole premise is somewhat wrong, of that.......lol. (I was referring to following a link and ending up back at the start of here). Not with the whole ET issue, that is very complex, entities, astrals/densities, and our universe plane as well, and in addition take out time and no that its all once. However, greys tend to be the ones that are utlized, as biosuits for work in our world by all of the above of every polarity, kind of universal maintenance workers.

And when I wrote to Lou Baldin asking him a question based on what I saw while awake, and their unusual movements and sharing that I had stayed up very late, thinking if I didn't go to bed nothing would happen, and their movements are very surreal, elongated, rapid, something you can't describe, then vanish. He said, that what a person sees, they're allowed to see, and its like a projection they're allowing seen as well. And that it makes no difference, if you stay up or not, they can only access you, if your karma is such, for this has to do with behavior and living with integrity, love, doing the right things, being a good person. (paraphrased by me)
edit on 21-4-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I think you may be quite correct in reference to the Astral connections and your childhood experiences, they sound very familiar.....

Silver Disks in daytime...Playing on the green as a child I too spotted large silver saucers quite close, (in fact I can remember the rivets in the silver plating) moving extremely fast, like a frame within a movie. Quite a regular occurence in fact but always the same...Slipping in and out of Space/Time or Reality in an instant. As a child I understood the concept of ET's even at an early age.... All my drawings from as early as 4 years old were of alien worlds and strange aicraft and ships...I don't think I ever drew a rocket as a child, their shape just wasn't logical and seemed inefficient.

I experienced many different types of event during my sleep from childhood to the present day, but very rarely now. We aren't meant to be awake at all when anything actually takes place. It's the alien form of human error, if we are awake...

Age 5 or 6 Sleep floating
freaked my brother out he refused to sleep in the same room as me..
, I remember it quite well, it was like being in a fish bowl traveling around my room. Alien or Astral IDK
, You tell me....Shadows of Anubis in my room from windows.... doors that opened for me on their own..... something would touch my feet while I lay in bed (fingers) even something sitting on my bed while I pretended to sleep through fear. Head under the covers!

27 years old or so... 1994/95 Going to sleep, married, my first wife by my side(why they couldn't have abducted her
I wouldn't have minded
) So sleeping I suddenly wake up to find this clear mass sitting and undulating on my chest, I couldn't move. Something moved around the room and I was out like a light. Also weeks/months after, while sleeping I awoke to find I was actually sat upright in bed and at the foot of my bed was a small being 3 to 4 feet tall..dark skinned with cat type eyes. It spotted the fact I was conscious and let out a little sound of shock, it was quite funny to hear it at the time. It made its way very quickly around to my side and at this point I was again out for the count......(and no they still didn't abduct my ex-wife
).

So I must agree with the OP about the possibility of Aliens being infact Astral beings lets face it, If you've reached the pinacle of technology you can guarantee spirituality and etherial studies would not be that far behind. Quantum Physics may hold alot of the answers.

I'm not bitter or angry, in fact after these events my natural abilities (it's in my name) increased ten fold...to the fact I can now even control what I wish to see or wish to know about. To explain it simply, before these visitations I would dream randomly of events...After them and now, it's on demand. So as far as i'm concerned friend, not foe.

edit on 9-6-2011 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
My abduction experience was actually physical, as i remembered going down the stairs of my house, and another memory of me being in a kind of star-port. It happened about 12 years ago when i was about 15. Im not sure if i had something put into me, although i do have a scare on the left side of my eye which i dont remember how i got.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Bump. Good stuff.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   
It would be amazing if my dreams of aliens in the astral plane were more than just dreams. I posted about a dream on here a long time ago where I said aliens blacklisted me from any future alien abductions. I think they were upset that I attempted to take over their ship and killed a lot of their crew. Anyway I thought that had to be a dream. If it wasn't, that would be a great way to stop me from going on the attack. Make me believe it was all a dream.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Combination of 'astral' and physical abductions...

All cats are NOT grey...
Memory and 'dreams' are manipulable. (best not know what really happened)

Most 'subjects' have been 'groomed' since birth...
Others fulfill parameters necessary for 'use'...

Benevolent beings do exist, but, fulfill the precept of FREE WILL...the rest are scummy interstellar/interastral car salesmen...ever bought a car you really didn't want?

akushla

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   

I think you are on to something here. I have been having experiences not unlike the "hag" image in your post for decades, since I was 3 or 4 years old. I have also had "astral" experiences wherein I observed my local area through a projected aspect of my own consciousness, was able to "see" through walls as if they were made of glass, saw people approaching my front door and could describe what they were wearing when they arrived physically, and so on. This is a fascinating area of study, and I find it far easier to accept than say -- physical beings in physical crafts, pulling physical bodies up or out through walls and ceilings, etc.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Some alien encounters are explained by the following astral phenomena:

1. Encounters with negs. Negs are non-physical astral beings.

2. Encounters with ET's doing astral projection. Physical ET's are masters of astral projection.

3. 'Dweller on the threshold' phenonmena associated with OBE.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Fantastic Skyfloating

This is the conclusion I have came to; in regards to my experiences, my partners experiences, friends, and what I have obsereved and digested thorugh the internalnet (internet).

I have astral travelled a few times, remote viewed, had the telepathic communication in the mind with non humans - and human friends - and animals. . As well as been face to face (via the mind) with non-human beings - several tiems with the "greys", once with a reptilian, and other beings I will not say due to ridicule of the reader who does not understand the nature we are talking about here.

So it has become OBVIOUS that the human being is connected to other realities other then the 3rd dimension that is ONLY experienced with 5 senses (brain signals via smelling, touching, tasting, hearing, seeing).

That the Human is a body, the mind is the bridge - to the spirit that inhabits the body. And within the bridge from spirit to body, the mind, this is where the astral travelling takes place, this is where we perceive what the body cannot because of the 5 limited senses.

Thank you for creating this thread - even though its 2009
I enjoyed it

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Again, as an experiencer, who has woken up with wounds, and my children as well. Who's had the cover move, and things put on my fingers, during in house checkups and prior to abductions.

Hands on my head putting devices that felt like sublte weight headphones ahead of the ears, and vibrating so I passed out and woke up with memories, after being told would have a meeting. Too many things to recount actually.

My sons had missing time while up, and called me out to one of the crafts, and then again to view a black chopper chasing it, and to view more exotic crafts that went over our roof, very low, black triangle ones, due to reporting it, and also because it had been there, probably due to picking it up.

Overall, in the experiences, its been physical and corporal, AND at times, astral, being pulled. They do it both ways.

No matter what others believe or conclude, I know and share whats happened.

Its both! And the same groups can do both!

They're also here, living amongst us.
edit on 9-7-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join