It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Abduction: An astral phenomenon?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Hi Skyfloating, I also found this interesting remark of Clifford Stone regarding the subject of this thread.
As you perhaps know by now, I have a very great respect for Clifford Stone.
He is in my opinion very sincere and trustworthy, and above all, no doubt in my mind very well informed regarding this ET phenomenon.

I honestly must say that what he said surprised me, not that he said that, but that it seems that I have perhaps a different opinion or view on the Astral phenomenon.

In my view, despite that some beings are interdimensional, so that they come from another plane or dimension then from our Universe so to speak; I still see them as Extraterrestrials.

Also those beings that are so advanced in their existence that they are a pure form of energy and don’t need a physical body anymore; I still see them to as Extraterrestrials.

So I suppose my view on that is very deviant here.

The interview between Mr. Boyajion of UFO UNIVERSE and Sgt. Stone went as follows:

UU: UFO UNIVERSE
CS: CLIFFORD STONE

"UU: Have you read Budd Hopkins’ books?

"CS: Yes, I read both Budd Hopkins’ books. Budd is very close to the truth, but the full truth is a horror story that is beyond any science fiction that you have ever read.

"UU: Are there entities of the more benevolent sort that are abducting people?

"CS: That’s correct. What they do, I would say, that they have more of a scientific curiosity (referring her to the blondes? - Branton).

"UU: They have more of a compassion, you would say?

"CS: Correct. As a matter of fact, if there was a situation where you had a weapon that could kill them and they could not escape, other than do you harm, they would permit themselves to be killed. The situation with the abduction cases, in dealing with the bad guys, is that they will go ahead and make a person try to recall the bad times of their lives.

Then the people relive those experiences, they go back to the way they felt when that experience was happening, they bring to mind the things they fear the most, they bring this out because they actually absorb something similar to osmosis these feelings that they actually feed off of. (i.e. feed off of our fear? - Branton)

"UU: So you’re saying that these particular entities that are working in this fashion are the very entities that our government made these deals with?

"CS: Yes.

"UU: Are the people within these government installations who are working with these entities experiencing such traumas, or are they left alone?

"CS: I don’t think that they are experiencing trauma because they need those people as part of the grand deception. Keep in mind, while they’re dealing with them on the physical plane they’re also actually dealing with an interdimensional phenomenon.

"UU: Like an astral phenomenon?

"CS: Yes...

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

[edit on 19/1/10 by spacevisitor]

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacevisitor
I still see them as Extraterrestrials.

Even astral-beings would be EXTRA-terrestrial meaning not of the physical earth.

But for the sake of clarity I think it would be interesting to know whether a foreign being is an AT (Astral), IT (interdimensional) or ET (mere being from another Planet).

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   
This thread brings up a very important issue - regarding the alien/astral kind of connection IMHO. I ve long thought that it couldn't be a coincidence that a lot of reported aliens (certainly not all) report basically a very fetal kind of look (the typical grey.). If one speculated upon an intrusion of astral "material" into human space then chances are it would be a minimal sketch of the human form, which is in essence a fetal look, which the grey phenomenology just happens to have. ( I havent gone through this thread as thoroughly as I would like because I am basically a lazy bastard but I promise I will.) Essentially it seems likely that an astral "intrusion" would require a lot of specialized circumstances, not the least of which would be the relative will power and intention of all concerned. So maybe it is not so easy to project a fully realized human look from the Astral. Anyways, I ve been intrigued by advanced physical nature theories and their relation to a possible astral "plane", in particular Brane theory. I m putting a quote from a thread I posted a while back here, not because I want to flog my thread but because I think its relevant.

Lisa Randall has come up with the idea of infinite dimensionality - an idea I quite like and have been playing around with for awhile now, I usually think of it as the n-dimensional.

www.sciencewatch.com...

Anyways, Its seems rather obvious to speculate that the stereotypical grays and ensemble cast hail from what they are calling nowadays Branes.

en.wikipedia.org...

Branes are literally higher dimensional spaces and are taken pretty seriously by String theory (M(embrane?)-theory). Up till now String theory indicated that extra dimensions should be all curled up so small that no one sees them. Randall has changed this view by opening out her theory to an infinite space. So Branes can be more than 3 dimensional, they can be 5, 7 or whatever and more importantly, not all curled up and tiny. So this is the first serious physical theory that grounds an understanding of extra-dimensional spaces (Wheelers Many Worlds stuff is a bit different).

So, say the aliens live in a Brane that is connected to ours but has say only 1 extra dimension - being highly technological they discover a way to collapse down 1 dimension and become visible to us. They could actually then simultaneously inhabit a higher dimensional earth - this could account for certain strange reports by abductees and others that they "came throught the window", as being partially in a higher brane they would have an extra dimension to move around in. This also could account for time anomolies , as they would not be totally subject to the linear progression of time, again because they could go around it in their additional dimension. In the Allagash Abductions, some of the witnesses had paranormal type happenings in their houses since childhood, odd clickings and a feeling of being watched - this could be explained by a slightly out of phase viewing device or observer. This theory also has the advantage of explaining the time travel hypothesis - they could perhaps be from what to us would be the future, but to them it would probably be more of a simultaneous kind of event - it might be accessible to them, to the point where a linear kind of timelime may be a strange concept from "their" point of view. Genetic experimention and the hybrids thing could be an attempt to create beings that could straddle both Branes permanently, it is doubtful aliens could exist long here or vice versa - it would be just plain uncomfortable. Naturally all of these events historically would be viewed either religously or supernaturally. Now here's the really crazy part, what if the so called afterlife or astral plane or Bardo or Dreamtime or whatever
you want to call it IS this closeby Brane? Perhaps we are a pupal version of consciousness in an much grander dimensional evolutionary scheme? So the question is not only is their life on other planets, not only is their life on other Branes, but could their be ecological interconnections between life on different Branes? This has the advantage of explaining the weird things the aliens are supposed to say, such as, "you are ours" and "we do have the right" (which I have seen from many reports) when some poor victim inevitably protests.
The interdimensional idea is not new, but that it has a serious (speculative) grounding within advanced physics certainly is.

Also as an unfortunate addendum; I initially encountered the idea that a lot of alien encounters may be "astral" in nature from the Micheal material produced by Chelsea Quinn Yarbro. Its certianly no proof to quote a channeled source but I just check the quality of the data, nothing else.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Hi Skyfloating,

Alien abductions can happen both physically and like this.

The 'Soul' can be taken from the body while asleep.

This doesn't mean all dreams are abductions but everyone will be taken at one point in their life usually while asleep whether they know it/realize it or not. Some will be taken physically and not know it, while others may be allowed to remember. Everything with a reason and purpose, no accidents.

Best Wishes!

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   
I think people are really missing the point - extremely missing the point. Like someone's jumping right in-front of you and you're just completely blind to the obvious.

How about there is no astral-plane and no astral beings and the aliens people think they see during their sleep paralysis is simply the effect of the sleep paralysis. Illusions brought on because the "brain awakes from a REM state, but the body paralysis persists"

en.wikipedia.org...

the paralysis state may be accompanied by terrifying hallucinations and an acute sense of danger. Sleep paralysis is particularly frightening to the individual because of the vividness of such hallucinations.

The hallucinatory element to sleep paralysis makes it even more likely that someone will interpret the experience as a dream, since completely fanciful, or dream-like, objects (often described as looking distinctly demonic by those who experience the paralysis) may appear in the room alongside one's normal vision.

Some scientists have proposed this condition as an explanation for alien abductions and ghostly encounters. A study by Susan Blackmore and Marcus Cox (the Blackmore-Cox study) of the University of the West of England supports the suggestion that reports of alien abductions are related to sleep paralysis rather than to temporal lobe lability.

Do you all get it now, listen to the experts

[edit on 3-2-2010 by andre18]

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Hi Andre18,

reply to post by andre18

"How about there is no astral-plane and no astral beings and the aliens people think they see during their sleep paralysis is simply the effect of the sleep paralysis. Illusions brought on because the "brain awakes from a REM state, but the body paralysis persists"

If it makes you sleep better at night.

Sweet Dreams &
Best Wishes!

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Don't give me that arrogant bs attitude. What, you know better?

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Please, answer me this. How come alien abductions are pretty much only happening in North America?

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by andre18

Sure, but it's not my job to convince you.

Best Wishes!

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by cripmeister

Please, answer me this. How come alien abductions are pretty much only happening in North America?

Because you have limited your research to only North America.

Sweet Dreams!

[edit on 3-2-2010 by ET_MAN]

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Thank you for that exhaustive answer. You just made the case for alien abductions even weaker.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by cripmeister
reply to post by ET_MAN

Thank you for that exhaustive answer. You just made the case for alien abductions even weaker.

If you haven't had your own experience yet and remembered it- or wake up call then let it be. No need to push the envelope but clearly someone has not done their homework if they feel abductions are limited exclusively in North America.

No need to convince, remaining in the dark serves it's purpose and many well.

Sleep tight and don't let the bed aliens bite.

Best Wishes!

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by andre18

Yes, and while you're thinking comforting thoughts of sleep paralysis, know that I've been an experiencer since 4, and never had sleep paralysis once, but have seen a grey with my own eyes, as did my son. Also he and other family members have had missing time while awake, coinciding to my own experience at the same time in bed, sensing the grey and being asked if I wanted to be awake for this or sleep, for I was nearly ready, but that there was trauma for the human psyche. I chose sleep. My son was up, and a moment after his show started, just as he was adjusting the volume on the tv, he spun around confused, and looked a the xbox, the tv was still on, completely different programming. He looked at the time and that adjustment of the volume for his midnight show, had lost him 2 hours.

I had several big wounds out of me, and a large burning under my arm, with some memories. All my children had a needle mark on their arm in the same spot. All of us were clear of wounds before this. I check frequenctly because we have had many sitings of crafts, real crafts, not weather balloons, not birds, not planes. Real crafts, with lights covering them, even soundless hovering for 5 minutes and speaking telepathically in your mind. My older son has called me out for some of them, plus we have had tr3bs fly out really low monitoring our contacts.

Its both physical both through abductions, as well as inhouse visits. They use phasing. Ie. stealthed. Kind of pocket of a higher dimension within our plane. One of the visits included flashes in the sky over and over. When I said this to my older son, 18, to come and check, the younger one was curious. Then, a light moved down his vizer, at a height that was over our shed, possibly close to 8 feet, and he partly unstealthed, wearing a kind of biotech storm trooper outfit. And in my mind, came the order, "not to involve the children!" So I diverted their attention, but that night was given a complete checkup physically.

You need to wake up, meditate and learn more from within. Anyone seeking positive contact, who is working on raising their own consciousness, their thoughts, who has great concern for mother earth, nature, and love for everyone, ie. Africa, the poor, the homeless, everyone, and sees no need for a slave labor system of money, (in other words, everyone who is an higher thinker and loves) if they seek, and ask, they will start to experience contact, flashes, sitings too.

[edit on 3-2-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by cripmeister
reply to post by ET_MAN

Greys!!! Vrill!!! Project Paperclip brought the nazi scientists into NASA. Underground bases in the US, though also Germany, Finland and throughout the world. Its a huge project and involves M'Kultra, and abductions. It is a et/elite coalition planning eugenics, depopulation and nwo.

The US is one of the main centers for this. I've experienced both this, and also, positive contact, since I was 4. And my entire family has had missing time and seen crafts. There really are forces who love power, and the those who serve the power of love in this universe. The annanukis have been ruling through the leaders here for ages, since Sumeria.

Greys, in particular, zetans who are the most controlling and negative and really coaligned to the annauki and Vrill, and control of earth, are the ones doing most of this.

[edit on 3-2-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by andre18
I think people are really missing the point - extremely missing the point. Like someone's jumping right in-front of you and you're just completely blind to the obvious.

How about there is no astral-plane and no astral beings and the aliens people think they see during their sleep paralysis is simply the effect of the sleep paralysis. Illusions brought on because the "brain awakes from a REM state, but the body paralysis persists"
Do you all get it now, listen to the experts.

Perhaps you find this interesting andre18, here is for instance John Mack’s view about sleep paralysis.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/76b85fe7b096.jpg[/atsimg]

Neurophysiological explanations include sleep paralysis and temporal lobe epilepsy (Spanos et al. 1993; Persinger 1992; Blackmore 1994), but researchers exploring these possibilities have either failed to find such pathology among abduction experiencers or have chosen to overlook important aspects of the phenomenon.

For example, many abduction experiences occur under conditions that do not appear to be associated with sleep.

Second, abduction experiences are often corroborated by independent UFO sightings or physical evidence. Third, neurophysiological explanations do not account for hyperarousal and anxiety triggered by certain events or images symbolically linked to abduction. With the integration of the specific abduction-related traumatic experience, these reactions sometimes resolve, as predicted by theories of post traumatic stress disorder.

www.ufoevidence.org...

And look what Budd Hopkins said regarding your saying that most people are sufficiently relaxed to be in an altered state during there abduction.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9a67b8bd5065.jpg[/atsimg]

A careful look at the existing data is enlightening. During the first two decades of research when the very concept of a UFO abduction was formed, all of the central cases involved people who were outside their homes when they were taken. None were lying paralyzed and half asleep in their bedrooms. Instead they were driving automobiles, fishing, hunting, making their rounds as police officers, even, in one famous case, driving a tractor on a farm.

www.intrudersfoundation.org...

[edit on 3/2/10 by spacevisitor]

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ET_MAN

If you haven't had your own experience yet and remembered it- or wake up call then let it be. No need to push the envelope but clearly someone has not done their homework if they feel abductions are limited exclusively in North America.

No need to convince, remaining in the dark serves it's purpose and many well.

Sleep tight and don't let the bed aliens bite.

Best Wishes!

Et_man

I've been following this thread for some time and will express my gratitude for the information that you convey and the manner in which you convey it.

I have had my abduction experiences, and I've remembered some of them. I've even on two occasions spontaneously gone out of body, in one instance to view and entity at my doorway (he/she was seemed a touch irritated that I'd seen him) and in another instance to confront and "chase" the entity (although my perception had been altered).

Et_man, these 2 instances were of a negative nature, and I've had hints of others that are similar, but I also believe that I've had positive encounters that have helped me to discern them all.

to your understanding, is there a point at which we will all begin to recognize the interruptions etc that are being pressed upon us? I've come to believe that I've had "visitors" in my dreamlife since I was a child, though I mostly do not remember my dreams (whether due to intent on part of the visitors, or defense mechanism by my unconscious/higher self, I don't know).

It became immediately clear to me upon reading the Ra Material that the childhood and adolescent dreams that I'd always dismissed as just that were preparing me for something that will occur, but I am still unclear as to how or why; and I wonder if you have further advice on how best to engage this greater world process.

Finally, I would be interested if you had thoughts to offer about the possible relation between "soul groups" and astrology and/or numerology?

If you've answered my questions in a previous post, please don't feel you need to answer again, just let me know and I'll do the requisite reading.

regards
tamale

edit: that I intended to post this in your "warning from the benevolents thread" the questions apply to any information from either thread. With apologies to Skyfloating.
cheers.

[edit on 3-2-2010 by Tamale_214]

[edit on 3-2-2010 by Tamale_214]

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Tamale_214

Hi Tamale_214,

Et_man

I've been following this thread for some time and will express my gratitude for the information that you convey and the manner in which you convey it.

I have had my abduction experiences, and I've remembered some of them. I've even on two occasions spontaneously gone out of body, in one instance to view and entity at my doorway (he/she was seemed a touch irritated that I'd seen him) and in another instance to confront and "chase" the entity (although my perception had been altered).

What can I say # happens. Oops

Et_man, these 2 instances were of a negative nature, and I've had hints of others that are similar, but I also believe that I've had positive encounters that have helped me to discern them all.

to your understanding, is there a point at which we will all begin to recognize the interruptions etc that are being pressed upon us?

NO
Not while occupying human material most will never know or distinguish the difference let alone remember the experience. (Unless for a specific reason/purpose and such people are sitting on the rare side of the cabinet.)

I've come to believe that I've had "visitors" in my dreamlife since I was a child, though I mostly do not remember my dreams (whether due to intent on part of the visitors, or defense mechanism by my unconscious/higher self, I don't know).

Do you really think anyone would believe me if I told them that everyone has been contacted at least once in their lifetime?

It became immediately clear to me upon reading the Ra Material that the childhood and adolescent dreams that I'd always dismissed as just that were preparing me for something that will occur, but I am still unclear as to how or why; and I wonder if you have further advice on how best to engage this greater world process.

U2U me for the answer to this one.

Finally, I would be interested if you had thoughts to offer about the possible relation between "soul groups" and astrology and/or numerology?
If you've answered my questions in a previous post, please don't feel you need to answer again, just let me know and I'll do the requisite reading.

The Stars never determine a persons future. Only the actions of a person can determine the future of the Stars.

regards
tamale
edit: that I intended to post this in your "warning from the benevolents thread" the questions apply to any information from either thread. With apologies to Skyfloating.
cheers.

It’s all good.

Best Wishes!

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by spacevisitor

en.wikipedia.org...

In an undated interview, Dr. Jeffrey Mishlove stated that Mack seemed "inclined to take these [abduction] reports at face value". Mack replied by saying "Face value I wouldn't say. I take them seriously. I don't have a way to account for them." Similarly, the BBC quoted Mack as saying, "I would never say, yes, there are aliens taking people. [But] I would say there is a compelling powerful phenomenon here that I can't account for in any other way, that's mysterious. Yet I can't know what it is but it seems to me that it invites a deeper, further inquiry.

en.wikipedia.org...

Controversy has been a persistent feature of Hopkins' career in alien abduction and UFO studies. While few seem to doubt Hopkin's motives or sincerity, critics charge that Hopkins is out of his element when he uses hypnosis, thereby aiding his subjects in confabulation: the blending of fact and fantasy.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Yes, and while you're thinking comforting thoughts of sleep paralysis, know that I've been an experiencer since 4, and never had sleep paralysis once,

coinciding to my own experience at the same time in bed, sensing the grey and being asked if I wanted to be awake for this or sleep,

You first say you've never had sleep paralysis but you then say you've had alien experiences while in bed. huh. Do you not see the connection?

Don't assume i have no idea what you've been though either.

My experience with aliens
www.abovetopsecret.com...

WTH is visiting me at night????
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I know from my own experiences what you've seen and what you've thought you've seen. It's funny because just last night i had the same thing again last night and during my sleep paralysis i could have sworn i saw an alien grey right in-front of me on the edge of my bead. But then i realised it wasn't real because i knew it was just the effect of the sleep paralysis.

www.news.harvard.edu...

Paralyzing dreams

Abduction stories are strikingly similar. Victims wake up and find themselves paralyzed, unable to move or cry out for help. They see flashing lights and hear buzzing sounds. Electric sensations zing through their bodies, which may rise up in levitation. Aliens with wrap-around eyes, gray or green skin, lacking hair or noses, approach. The abductee's heart pounds violently. There's lots of probing in the alien ship. Instruments are inserted in their noses, navels, or other orifices. It's painful. Sometimes sexual intercourse occurs.

Then it's over, after seconds or minutes. The intruders vanish. Victims are back in their own beds and can move again.

Listen to the experts.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ET_MAN
reply to post by Tamale_214

Hi Tamale_214,
What can I say # happens. Oops

Yep. I just gotta say, this response made me laugh.

NO
Not while occupying human material most will never know or distinguish the difference let alone remember the experience. (Unless for a specific reason/purpose and such people are sitting on the rare side of the cabinet.)

So your would suggest then that these experiences are intended only as silent nudges? Prompts? If this is intended to be the case, why are you here? Have I missed a step here?

Do you really think anyone would believe me if I told them that everyone has been contacted at least once in their lifetime?

nope, but then again, I believe you.

U2U me for the answer to this one.

will do.

The Stars never determine a persons future. Only the actions of a person can determine the future of the Stars.

I might have been unclear with my question here. I have wondered if souls who incarnate under a certain astrology sign may have a soul group connection that originates from stars within that constellation?

kind regards.
tamale

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join