It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone else in Albany NY see this?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I live in albany NY, and I see a TON of chemtrails. More than usual. Should I be worried?

I read a few days ago about how someone found a patent to spread chemichals, anyone know what they are spreading?

I wish I could take a picture of this, It's pretty creepy.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I live in Albany, NY and I was it too! They kind of just looked like clouds that had waffted in the wind. I was out all day and there were no aircraft other than a couple from of passanger planes from Albany International. Did you see or hear and planes?

LiENcircleS

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Why would they drop chemicals on us anyways? If they are then I really hope they hit Arbor Hill with some sort of sterilization chemical so they stop breeding future welfare recipients!

LifENcircleS

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Yea I could see atleast 5 planes going in like a up down pattern, the chemtrails looked as though they were a "chunk" of the city, cause far away there was nothing. They started together, and eneded together, same length.

I hope someone can lend an opinion here!!!

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
all i can say is ukraine??? threy reported chemical spraying before their shiz went down.... just some food for thought. but starred and flagged for bringing this up.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I never understood the chemtrail conspiracies. Those perpetrators who would be committing these acts do breath the same air. Doesn't make sense in that they would just be harming themselves and their ilk.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I live east of Saratoga, and this afternoon was the first time I actually saw Chemtrails crisscrossing the sky........
They formed a matrix pattern, I tried to right it off, but at the same time
I saw a plane flying near them with disappearing contrails.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Me too, we live right next to the air port. We saw numerous commercial planes fly by leaving no trails, and a few jets! No trails! So where are all these lines in the sky coming from?

[edit on 8-11-2009 by Ashlea?]

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   

The Introduction Forum is for introductions… To tell something about you; not to start a thread about a topic. ATS has a twenty post requirement before a new member can start a thread on the myriad of ATS fora… “Intro threads” that are really “topic threads” will be removed.
Mod Note: Please Review, Welcome to ATS, it’s time to introduce yourself

Thread Closed.
Moderator.

new topics

top topics

join