It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shocking statements of alien connection, nibiru and governments

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
A conference call with a grand master Illuminati that exposes the alien connections between certain elite organisations/families

Urgent conference call interview with Illuminati Grand Master and Reformer Leo Lyon Zagami. During a 2,5 hour interview Leo answers the questions of a number of different guest callers.

Before you click on the link I will quote some of the shocking quotes that I have heard in this video. Now I am open minded and I will accept everything until I study through it thoroughly before devising any conclusion, therefore I would advise you to watch and listen to the video.

The video discuses struggles at the top of the elite societies that preside on the contact of aliens and certain responsibilities regarding the alien entities and other factors in our current society of issues.

[Apologies for misquotation, the person in the video has an accent that I find it hard to understand some words he mentions.]

let's make it clear, the families that are in charge in this situation are contacted with certain groups of genes of entities also called species of aliens, however you want to define them work who work directly with them accordinig to the plan ...

...we have including my self, not only experiences with the beings that you call them aliens or UFO's, but we work with them on the regular basis, ... we know in what kingdom they operate ...

these entities have high level of technologies; technologies are often handed down onto us so we are capable then of developing such technologies, ... this technology get's implemented first in the circles of the intelligence first and military circle first ofcourse. They come out first and manifest in they manifest comunitual realm ... and they come out an every day life ....

[edit on 11/8/2009 by krystalice]

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Why has this guy not been killed if he is a genuine whistle blower?

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Copernicus

To prove him false otherwise, same could be said for many other whistle blowers. But than again It does not necessarily mean he is telling the truth; but at least majority of the public have a general belief and assumption of possibilities as to what he is saying.

[edit on 11/8/2009 by krystalice]

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Zagami is not the first, who points to a connection between the Illuminati, the NWO and aliens. Here is a link to a disclosure from Bill Cooper. I don't know if any of it is true. But regardless, I can recommend listening to it. Bill is a memorable speaker and his lecture makes a good horror story.
video.google.com...#

[edit on 8-11-2009 by Drunkenshrew]

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Copernicus

Why has this guy not been killed if he is a genuine whistle blower?

Because that would just legitimize his claims.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
well as a member of the illuminati, I will say we havent killed him because there arent enough people who believe what he's saying. thats why we let him live.. anyway I was casting some spells to summon a demon to give me money. He told me to get a job... dirty bastard...
there. I just claimed I am illuminati... anyone can say that sort of thing.. I mean come on. an allegedly super secret organisation brings in a guy they know will announce their presence???? Some how I am in doubt. Good find though.. and alteast you didnt start the thread with ABSOLUTE PROOF lol

[edit on 8-11-2009 by stanlee]

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by krystalice
A conference call with a grand master Illuminati that exposes the alien connections between certain elite organisations/families

There are no connections between elite families and extraterrestrials. If there was and there was a malevolent agenda, we would not be seeing any movies like Independence Day or the Fourth Kind.

These are the aliens that own our world. And the government is trying to keep us away from contacting them, because they are a threat to our establishment. THey are a threat, because their good intentions will bring them to an influence of power in our society that would replace those who currently have power.

If there are illuminatis, their agenda would be to oppose cooperation with the Andromedans, not working alongside them.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrainMaster

Originally posted by krystalice

There are no connections between elite families and extraterrestrials. If there was and there was a malevolent agenda, we would not be seeing any movies like Independence Day or the Fourth Kind.

These are the aliens that own our world. And the government is trying to keep us away from contacting them, because they are a threat to our establishment. THey are a threat, because their good intentions will bring them to an influence of power in our society that would replace those who currently have power.

If there are illuminatis, their agenda would be to oppose cooperation with the Andromedans, not working alongside them.

These are the aliens that own our world. And the government is trying to keep us away from contacting them, because they are a threat to our establishment.

Andromedans, that sounds like something out of an E.T movie or a recent series of V (2009), or perhaps something in relations to the Giza intelligence and NAZI's grey connection rejection and a supposed establishment of greys with U.S. government following the 1947 shooting down of a UFO.

Well interesting theory and a concept, but I just don't buy into it.

There is no official proof yet that our governments consider them as a threat because there was never any public statement stating that aliens for the matter have been discovered.

It is all just a hypothesis, you see the picture.

First of all let me make my self clear here, I am not sure if the illuminati does exist and quiet frankly I don't care what they are up to, but I am interested on what the person has to say in the video on the alien agenda because that is precisely what the speaker is questioning the person.

But something that I do and can relate to is what the person in the conversation speaks about, these entities. I studied the dark ritual books on these dimensional entities or beings and they pretty much relate to what the person is saying. He is right about them and I am more inclined to believe an old well documented and kept ritual book than some Andromeda or draconian theory.

I think you misunderstood me, am not interested about the illuminati, I am interested about the capabilities and progress of our recent involvement between us and them on all aspects of this matter, except conspiracy theories, on contrary it is unfortunate that this video does revolve a bit on the conspiracy theory side of things.

[edit on 11/10/2009 by krystalice]

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
NWO ANUNAKI ILLUMINATI MAGIC BANANA REPTILIA MASONRY!!!!!!!!!ALIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!
There if you read that then you do not have to watch the vids. Let me just get this straight. When a whistle blower dies for any reason the were killed to shut them up, but when they live it is only done to discredit them...
So what happens when people just make stuff up??

top topics

join