It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The dangerous aspects of psychic infatuation

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Hmm...I have gone over this discussion between B.M. and Zerra twice now.

Zerra said:

Headless have any meaning for you symbolically?

B.M. said(although to a different individual, it still counts):

dont fark around with me man. this is my headspace.

I think that just about sums up the "headless Mayan" imagery. Your mind may be clouded and the "headless" is actually more likely a representation of losing your mind...or not being fully functional in that aspect right now....

As far as the bear goes....I believe that is relevant in this discussion as well. The beauty of the bear goes much farther than what we would suspect. The bear brings the power of introspection...our answers are within us. The bear is also linked to healing(although not in the particular tribe that I have learned from). I think you may want to enter the silence of your mind(hibernation) and clear things up a little bit B.M.

Respectfully
A2D

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 03:33 AM
link   
I hope you will all like this. The Lakota have an interesting perspective:
Check this out: www.bluecloud.org/cryingforvision.html

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zerra
Perhaps your mind focused on certain images that symbolized something to you within the show/movie. Headless have any meaning for you symbolically? The saying "Losing your head/mind" Stress? Seperating mind from body. Have you made sacrifices in your life lately? Either big or small sacrifices-Having to do things for the good or out of duty that you do not necessarily want or have to do?

short answer, yes, much.
I've lost freedoms,
income,
passion,
creativity & loved ones.

I've gained who I really am.

I'm beginning to revive my creativity & its stronger than before.
I'm going to fix my income situation shortly & my freedom has been extended...hopefully forever, maybe I loose my legal rights to drive a car feb2010. Things are beginning to come back to me now, but over the last year a lot has changed in my personal life. I also have denied my body any real or attentive care, living in my head. living in my work. avoiding things. but that also is changing for the better now.

That is wonderful you received a sign.

thank you.

Birds are their messengers and they connect with the spirit world.

I did not know that....I only have 1 happy memory associated with my father and that was watching wild birds fly to his open hand for a feed. Its all I have of him, I don't even remember what he looks like.

"I've come across of 'different places' and 'things you can talk to'" I may be able to help. I travel in astral a lot and freely talk to many souls who are all diverse (species).

I will talk to you about this, but not here. u2u's on the way, give me time tho, I need to think carefully about how to explain/describe it.

-B.M

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agree2Disagree
I think that just about sums up the "headless Mayan" imagery. Your mind may be clouded and the "headless" is actually more likely a representation of losing your mind...or not being fully functional in that aspect right now....

up until around 1pm today I would've agreed with you, but everything changed today. I asked for a 2nd chance & I got it, I will realise its full potential, I made that promise
sorry if that doesn't make much sense...

I think you may want to enter the silence of your mind(hibernation) and clear things up a little bit B.M.

much like previous interpretation, I think you are correct, but slightly 'too late'...i don't know how to word it well, but I've been 'hibernating' for 2 years now, I think perhaps I'm being given a chance to leave the cave, and likewise being warned that if I don't, another hibernation may be on the way...

Respectfully
A2D

P.L.U.R.I (as always)
-B.Morrison

Peace
Love
Unity
Respect
Integrity

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by lagenese
reply to post by AR154

If you read the first paragraph of my thread, the explanation is there.
I will, however, try to simplify this explanation.
Psychic infatuation is when a psychic receives information (channel) from the astral world, and falls in the trap (passion, obsession) of believing and relying on this information that is being brought forward.
Hope this clarifies the definition of the psychic infatuation.

[edit on 8-11-2009 by lagenese]

I've seen this produce schizophrenic symptoms.
I agree that it's very dangerous, and also leads to a narcissistic behavior, the victim is so convinced that their aims and goals are divine, they abuse those around them reaching those goals.
It's best not to egg on that behavior in any way. Cut them off all contact til they land.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join