It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Plague Warning Back in August?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
ok im surprised this thread has a few flags, i didn't think this little video would cause such a storm.

so this guy who was extradited back to Israel.... why?

this guys wasn't a terrorist or anything, yet they sent in a swat team to get him. rammed his car, wasted a bunch of tax payer money to arrest him. THEN release him, and let him go overseas where he may not be able to talk about this *plague.*

this situation is confusing. does anyone have the run down of what exactly is happening with Moshe, and the situation in the Ukraine?

This is one hell of a conspiracy theory....

[edit on 11/9/2009 by ugie1028]

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

ugie1028,
I can give you no facts, only assumptions. Let us assume first and foremost that to soem degree the people on this website are correct and there are people running the show behind the curtain. Furthermore, these people don't have the welfare of the general public is their main concern. In fact, they want most of us dead.
Moving on from there, if what Moshe has been purported to say is correct, or mostly correct, the Feds found out what he knew and that he planned to tell us. Remember all the dead microbiologist and other scientists turning up over the last couple of years:

wakeupfromyourslumber.blogspot.com...

Well, Moshe is a bio-chemist. Maybe, TPTB thought they could trust him and he turned out to be untrustworthy. Anyway, they know there are plenty of nutcases (like us) in the US who are hyper aware of anything that seems shifty and conspiratorial on a national and global level. They don't want to take him to federal prison and be tried under Federal law when there are so many people here who would be poking their big noses in the government's business. So, they ship him off to Israel where I am assuming less people are aware of what he was trying to accomplish. Either that, or they ship him off somewhere else completely but tell us they shipped him to Israel (as he has Israeli citizenship, it seems like a plausible solution to most people from the masses who might find out about this).

Anyway, that's my take on the situation. What do you think?

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by really

what i think... if its true then.... this is what i think/feel.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   
aje.oxfordjournals.org...

This article point out that over 40,000 people die each year of the seasonal flu.

www.cdc.gov...

This one shows that over 75,000 deaths are due to alcohol.

The above are just two examples, so ask yourself before you jump on the "Big Bro is trying to kill me with swine flu" band wagon, is this a real threat or something that the media has hyped up to Y2K esque preportions?

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Obinhi
aje.oxfordjournals.org...

This article point out that over 40,000 people die each year of the seasonal flu.

www.cdc.gov...

This one shows that over 75,000 deaths are due to alcohol.

The above are just two examples, so ask yourself before you jump on the "Big Bro is trying to kill me with swine flu" band wagon, is this a real threat or something that the media has hyped up to Y2K esque preportions?

You are correct, but the massive amount of coincidences regarding this moshe thing, and the situation in the Ukraine is a possible whistle-blower (who was linked to bio engineering) being threatened, and sent back home. (not to mention public humiliation with him being anti-Semitic.)

Its a conspiracy site after-all, but this story is a bit interesting because of the details behind it.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Fair enough, however, I could say that I am a vital part of global attack munitions. Is this true? Yes and no. Yes I work with munitions, and I am a munitions expert, no I don't have any real effect on the over all mission. I can however make stuff up and feed it to a public hungry for information. I'm just saying that I highly doubt that people would engineer the flu virus when it does this kind of stuff just fine by itself. That and there are much more effective ways to cause mass casualties with out causeing death via virus. Sorry, but I think that this is abit to far out.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

I think its wrong that the Chinse media are reporting A/n1n1 as H1n1, Ukraine are reporting A/n1n1 as swine flu or were. But I have not found any new info to come out of ukraine on this epidemic in the past 5 days or so. I think there is a media black out on the topic at the moment.

Go here for the latest info on the epidemic in Ukraine.
hisz.rsoe.hu...

Start date to 28/10/2009 to Tuesday 10th of November 2009

EDIS Number EP-20091028-23630-UKR
Event type Epidemic Date / time [UTC] 28/10/2009 - 03:35:18
Country Ukraine Area Ternopil, Lviv, Zakarpattya, Ivano-Frankivsk Oblasts
-
Cause of event Unknown Log date [UTC] 28/10/2009 - 03:35:18
Damage level Large
Latitude: N 49° 33.642 Longitude: E 25° 36.679
Number of deads: 155persons Number of injured persons: Not or Not data
Number of missing persons: Not or Not data Number of infected persons 871037
Number of evacuated persons: Not or Not data Population No data!

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 01:53 AM
link   
For topic with a few threads backed with some good information and a very strong theory, I'm surprised not a ton of people are talking about this.

Universal Theory

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 01:57 AM
link   
This doesn't make much sense. Whatever Moshe said, hasn't come to pass. There's no plague, nothing but flu going around. Even H1N1 isn't so bad, at least for now. In Ukraine there are about a million sick, with 100 or 200 who have died. Hardly the stuff of plagues.

Using vaccines to spread disease is nuts. Whoever "THEY" are, don't you think they'd want to spare the very people who meekly accept what TPTB tell them to do, who stand in line and get the shot? Wiping out those people - the meek ones who accept what MSM tells them - only means there will be more rebels around, more dissidents and troublemakers and people who think.

I don't think it would even be necessary to have a plague, in order to offer a distraction. All we'd need is another 9/11, or something like that. No need for exotic, complicated, and unpredictable plans to kill a bunch of people. Just have someone take down the Statue of Liberty or something - Golden Gate Bridge, the Capitol building, who knows? Washington Monument.

I don't even understand why the government would have to get all sneaky about changing the currency. Other countries have done this, without much problem. Sure, it upsets people for a while; any change is upsetting. I still don't like the new, bizarre bills we've got. But so what? No one had to have an emergency to make them use them.

Ultimately it makes sense to have a single, worldwide currency, and also a single, worldwide government. We really can't afford the luxury of nationalism any more. The world is too small for that now.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 06:21 AM
link   
OH SHOOT!!!! THERE'S A PLAGUE COMING!!!? Won't somebody please think of the children?

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpaceGoatsFarts

Originally posted by ugie1028

seems like the pharma industry has their hands in the cookie jar, and Rockefeller is having his goal realized of depopulation.... at least an attempt to do so.

Interesting times we live in.

Excuse me if my question is stupid, but can someone explain what's the point of the elites to depopulate the western coutries with a designed virus and/or vaccine ?

Because in case you didn't noticed, the flu hits mainly the northern hemisphere, and the vaccine is reserved for the rich countries who can afford it.

So let's say I'm an elite. I have this plan of killing the rich populations from the most developped countries, my workforce, my consumers, my source of income, but on the other hand leaving all those 3rd world countries crowded with people (because I don't see many ethiopians getting the flu or the vaccine).

What for ? I will kill only a 5th of the world population, the population I actually control, and need to make my global economy work. Leaving empty countries at the mercy of the neigbours from the south ?

Seriously guys, the vaccine depopulation conspiracy is a little too much. Sure they rushed the vaccine and hyped it to make tons of money. But to kill people ? To kill the western armies, workforces, wealth ?

That would be the elites stupidest move.

The depopulation agenda already started : as planned it is targeting the poorest (and more crowded) countries of the world. It doesn't need a killer virus or vaccine. The four knights of the Apocalypse are already taking care of this :

Globalisation
War
Famine
Death.

So my question again ? Why would the elites engineer a virus and/or vaccine to kill only THE RICHEST countries of this world ? The countries they live in ?

Wow! Without wishing to be rude or offend you I must say that there is so much wrong with your statement that I feel like banging my head against the nearest wall. You're only saving grace would be that one or more of the following apply to you:

1. You have only just woken up and are very new to all this.
2 You are as you describe yourself in the first sentence.
3. You are a bad disinfo agent

I don't know where to start because your comprehension seems so lacking. If you read any number of threads or did even a small amount of research you would find the answers you seek. The baby-boomers are up for retirement. This means they will all change from being a net contributor to society, the economy, and state finance, to a net drain on the afore mentioned. It's simple Math.

I would like to see the statistics that backs up your view that the flu is a mainly Northern Hemisphere issue. I'm assuming you know that the flu seasons of the south occur during our summer in the north. The Main stream media in our modern, western countries is bought and paid for, so it should be no surprise that coverage of outbreaks elsewhere would be lacking. It should also be noted that we in the Northern Hemisphere tend to keep better records and have more data and diagnosis mechanisms in place to track the flu.

I'm still in awe by your post, sorry, I need a moment....

Your third paragraph doesn't make sense. It begins almost as an inquiry about certain outcomes but then stalls. The only thing protecting Ethiopians against the flu would be climate restricting the survival of the current strains. But that's not to say mutations couldn't arise who love the climate in the Ethiopians low lands. It might also be possible that the flu would be more devastating for them due to their immune systems lack of exposure to such pathogens.

The elites don't need an income, they don't need money, they all have wealth beyond your imagination as well as physical assets and resources far in excess of any needed to survive in a post global societal breakdown. The elites work force generally is not from the most developed nations. There are many third world countries in the North that will be just as effected as us. Indeed as most of your 'workforce' is in China and they have a culture of spitting lung and nasal phlegm anywhere and everywhere, they are likely to be worst hit. But even this doesn't matter to the elites, because there are less than 10,000 of them in total and there will still be billions of people left alive to serve them and for them to exploit.

Ah hell! I can't continue with this anymore, my blood pressure is spiking. Please, for your own good do your own research, even if it's just here on ATS. The NWO never do something just for one reason. Like everything they do, the swine flu is for a multitude of reasons, not least a quick profit for big Pharma, or a future sick population that can be sold drugs, and medical insurance.

EDIT to add: Why does everyone assume the elite only have access to the same level of medicines and healthcare as the rest of us. They have decades on us in every sphere of human endeavour, not just the military and the secret space program.

[edit on 11-11-2009 by sharps]

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Did he go through with that radio interview and if so, does anybody have a link ? I would really like to hear what he had to say. I searched this a over a month ago before all this Ukraine fiasco started. This my fellow peons is not a coincident!

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by disfugured

No, he unfortunately never went on the show. We'll never know what he had to say. He's been shipped off.....

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by really

I hope if he is in fact back in Israel, he at least blows the whistle there.. although Israel is controlled by the same kind of manipulating elitists as the US and I'll even say Canada. I doubt there is a country on this planet these days where they have not infiltrated. This is not a war fought by only the people in the US, its all the peons of every nations battle. I cross my fingers and hope all of us grow some balls and make a move to free ourselves from this kind of tyranny because if we don't.. its over and it involves all of us.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 04:52 AM
link   
I'm taking the Devil's advocate here for a second.
If TPTB, want to whack a bunch of us? Why this method?
Swine 11
I mean in the past, what methods have been used?
Mao Tse Tung, Stalin, Pol Pot. Seems to me when Govts.
Decide to whack a bunch of us. They do it.

No bones about it.

Cyanide Chemtrails?
I better just shut up
Be given 'em no ideas.

[edit on 11-11-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
I'm taking the Devil's advocate here for a second.
If TPTB, want to whack a bunch of us? Why this method?
Swine 11
I mean in the past, what methods have been used?
Mao Tse Tung, Stalin, Pol Pot. Seems to me when Govts.
Decide to whack a bunch of us. They do it.

No bones about it.

Cyanide Chemtrails?
I better just shut up
Be given 'em no ideas.
[edit on 11-11-2009 by randyvs]

I suppose that the ruling class still retains some commitment to the ideals of liberalism, so shooting people and dumping their bodies in pits is not on - at least not yet. Man made epidemics are ideal for their purposes because they can be presented as natural disasters and thus absolve the real culprits of responsibility.

At this point I think that they wish to go forward into what they consider to be a benign dictatorship, while at the same time retaining some continuity with the presen liberal status quo. Unleashing a Stalin or Hitler on the world is too drastic a change and might well have unforseen consequences that could be harmful to the interests of the elite. Remember how a large proportion of the Soviet elite ended up being shot or sent to concentration camps.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join