It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

I beg of you read this. Stop the drama...

page: 9
58
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   
OP, excellent well thought out thread. Obviously, it is because you are passionate about this, as many here are.

I believe and feel the same as you. As long as we can truly understand who we are (infinite consciousness), not fearing anything or anyone, as well as understand that the world is not what you think it is(rather, what you've been TOLD it is), you can never truly die. When you see that looking someone else in the eyes is looking into the eyes of another you, you will perceive the world in a very different way. The Mayan greet each other by saying 'In lakesh' (I am another you)

Even the gossip thing won't get to you as much. I like to this of it as theatre quite frankly. You can observe without having a negative emotional response.


Just remember, Perception is 9/10s of the law. There are many people who believe bloodshed is necessary. That is for them then, and that is the beauty of free will. You and I can work on our intention. For this world is a battle of minds as much as it is 'physical'.

I believe it is just like using one hand to slap the other. Kind of pointless really.


It is just a shame that people do not truly see the 'divide and conquer', being played out so flawlessly, so they simply turn on their fellow man, as intended.

This is a chess game. We are NOT the players of the game. Jump off the board. Don't be a pawn.


Also, you don't need to be near someone to make your intentions work. So silence the chaos, and we can change the world for the better. Try not to get distracted.




posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Ah to be young again.

The idealistic naivety of the youth.

I commend your passion and sentiment, i mean who can argue against world peace.

Though i do believe you're alttle misguided in the manner in which you believe change can be achieved.

But thats ok, dont worry so much about how it can be achieved, just believe in your heart that it can be achieved.

Because:

"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step"-Confucius


And today might have been your first step.





[edit on 9-11-2009 by skull_bones]



posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by ohh_pleasee
OP, excellent well thought out thread. Obviously, it is because you are passionate about this, as many here are.

I believe and feel the same as you. As long as we can truly understand who we are (infinite consciousness), not fearing anything or anyone, as well as understand that the world is not what you think it is(rather, what you've been TOLD it is), you can never truly die. When you see that looking someone else in the eyes is looking into the eyes of another you, you will perceive the world in a very different way. The Mayan greet each other by saying 'In lakesh' (I am another you)

Even the gossip thing won't get to you as much. I like to this of it as theatre quite frankly. You can observe without having a negative emotional response.


Just remember, Perception is 9/10s of the law. There are many people who believe bloodshed is necessary. That is for them then, and that is the beauty of free will. You and I can work on our intention. For this world is a battle of minds as much as it is 'physical'.

I believe it is just like using one hand to slap the other. Kind of pointless really.


It is just a shame that people do not truly see the 'divide and conquer', being played out so flawlessly, so they simply turn on their fellow man, as intended.

This is a chess game. We are NOT the players of the game. Jump off the board. Don't be a pawn.


Also, you don't need to be near someone to make your intentions work. So silence the chaos, and we can change the world for the better. Try not to get distracted.




Thank you. You managed to read between my lines a bit. Reading between the lines is really just understanding someone else. You said what I was saying but better. That means you took the time to read and extrapolate. Awesome....



posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by skull_bones
Ah to be young again.

The idealistic naivety of the youth.

I commend your passion and sentiment, i mean who can argue against world peace.

Though i do believe you're alttle misguided in the manner in which you believe change can be achieved.

But thats ok, dont worry so much about how it can be achieved, just believe in your heart that it can be achieved.

Because:

"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step"-Confucius


And today might have been your first step.





[edit on 9-11-2009 by skull_bones]


I know a lot old man. Lol. That is what I always called my dad. I just never realized he was that old...

Anyways...I am not overly worried about anything anymore. I used to care a lot. This is a thread I wanted to post for a long time. It is one of most passionate yet hidden desires. I could not post this without not-caring as much.

We need change in a real way. This thread is desolving as I type however. It will die soon. I wish people could stay on track however. I do not have all the answers. It would be great if some of you chimed in and had thoughts on how to change things. I cannot speak for everyone. Can't we have a conversation on how to change this world? We don't have to argue about the message i posted. We can all agree that something is wrong. Why not talk about the solution we need. Some of you have....most haven't.

Work together and grow up. The only change will happen when we work togehter. I wish that happens as sioon as possible. I want to see great things in my life. I don't care if I am the one to make it happen. I want to see it. It requires much more than a forum post however.

Ah to be young again....I wish I still was. I wish I could ignore it all.

The ignorance of youth? It is irresponsibility. That is why I said we need to take responsibility. Most of us learn the lesson too late. I sure as hell did and I'm still a youngin'. Lets take it before it is too late....



posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Draves
 


Just so you know, encouraging others to not pay taxes is a felony. I understand you wanting to change the country and can respect the intent. However, just so you know, you are encouraging others to break the law, and in doing so you are breaking the law as well. You comfortable with that?



posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 12:55 AM
link   
I am always concerned when I see someone point to Gandhi as the source of all knowledge when it comes to peace. What were Gandhi's fruits? He embraced a religion that teaches that man is where he is in status because of his Karma and that the poor should not be helped because they are where they are because of "bad karma". Thus we see India as a nation of abject poverty and want for decades after Gandhi. The only relief came from foreign missionaries (Christian, mostly) devoting theirselves to helping the poor of this nation so steeped in evil class structure. Gandhi embraced this religion of indifference.

One cannot establish true peace on earth by political means or even by good intentions, and certainly not by a post on ATS. True peace on earth can only be established by the supernatural change of man's heart worked on an individual basis by the Prince of Peace himself. One must realise that man is sick because of sin and rejection of God and his only hope is God.



posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Heres my crazy suggestion for change.

We all stop bickering, realize we are all in this together,
respect each other and start living within our means.

You asked.
Now if we could get the gubmint to cooperate too!



posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 01:06 AM
link   


reply to post by johnny2127
 





Just so you know, encouraging others to not pay taxes is a felony. I understand you wanting to change the country and can respect the intent. However, just so you know, you are encouraging others to break the law, and in doing so you are breaking the law as well. You comfortable with that?


Thought your post was so important it bears repeating eh?

A nationwide strike and refusal to pay taxes were just two of the ideas for change being bounced around. You still have yet to contribute anything to the discussion. And to answer your question, I think most people would be willing to commit a felony if they had the numbers to back them up.

And to the Christian poster...I don't think you realize it but the whole idea of everyone accepting God and Jesus and living as a happy family are just as if not more naive than the OP's ideals. There are several sects of Christianity who can barely agree on anything except for Jesus, and that is not enough for a political society. I'm not discouraging you. If it brings you inner peace and guidance, more power too you but it is niether the only way past society's ills nor is it a way. You still need a great deal of political philosophy to back it up.



posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnny2127
reply to post by Draves
 


Just so you know, encouraging others to not pay taxes is a felony. I understand you wanting to change the country and can respect the intent. However, just so you know, you are encouraging others to break the law, and in doing so you are breaking the law as well. You comfortable with that?


I am just typing words. I am comfortable with that. I am not saying you have to do anything you don't want to. I just want people to talk here. Why the fear tactics? There are people that don't pay income tax and they get away with it because they know the loopholes.

Is talking about something really illegal? What happened to freedom of speech? I am not telling people to go out and hurt others. I am telling them to work together and start talking.

If you believe in what you said then this country is in a worse state than I thought. Look at what you wrote. We are allowed to criticize the government. How else would it change? If we think something is wrong then speak up. It is ridiculous to say I cannot talk out. If I can't than this really is a police state. If this ever got to court I would bring it to the supreme court. I promise that. Freedom of speech AND the federal reserve would then be on trial. Do you really think the government would let those become so well known?

If I lost, how would that not be a major indicator that this country is so far over the barrel? Would people stand for it? A criminal charge for talking? Everyone is responsible for their own actions. Yes, I may be trying to influence others, but that does not mean I make their decisions. It is a crap charge and it would never stand up when fought hard enough.

Funny thought. I first found out of the ability to bypass income tax on tv from dateline or something about 15 years ago. They showed what you need to do to bypass it. It was on major tv. Shouldn't you threaten them too?

I have had my day in court. Another one will be different. I see the way the system works. I would spend my life's earnings to say f-you to them. They know a charge like that is crap. Get a good lawyer and you can beat anything. Especially when the law is unjust to begin with.

How will we ever move forward when we are afraid to talk? It is our right to overthrow this country when it becomes corrupt. Our origonal presidents said it. I am just repeating. I say we are pretty damn corrupt if we can't even talk anymore.

Fine, scratch the income tax thing. Just stop working. That isn't illegal. It is a choice to not leave the house. No work, no income equals no taxes in the end. A major labor strike would make things happen faster than anything and it is easy to do when enough people band together. That is the best solutions. Peaceful resistance for change. Stop working, not illegal, with the same outcome. Awesomeness. You just made a better focus for my arguments.

Once the government is over the barrel and not us then we can deal with the whole income tax thing. One thing at a time...


And really if something like this succeded why the f**k would it matter if I have a charge or not? The government would be overthrown regardless. Work hard enough and all your imaginary charges could disappear because you are all of a sudden part of a new country. The country the people want.

This is exactly why the internet is their enemy. I am talking. They hate that...



posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Draves
 


"All the world's a stage, And all the men and women merely players: They have their exits and their entrances; And one man in his time plays many parts, His acts being seven ages. At first the infant, Mewling and puking in the nurse's arms. And then the whining school-boy, with his satchel And shining morning face, creeping like snail Unwillingly to school. And then the lover, Sighing like furnace, with a woeful ballad Made to his mistress' eyebrow. Then a soldier, Full of strange oaths and bearded like the pard,
Jealous in honour, sudden and quick in quarrel, Seeking the bubble reputation Even in the cannon's mouth. And then the justice, In fair round belly with good capon lined, With eyes severe and beard of formal cut,
Full of wise saws and modern instances; And so he plays his part. The sixth age shifts Into the lean and slipper'd pantaloon, With spectacles on nose and pouch on side, His youthful hose, well saved, a world too wide For his shrunk shank; and his big manly voice, Turning again toward childish treble, pipes And whistles in his sound. Last scene of all, That ends this strange eventful history, Is second childishness and mere oblivion, Sans teeth, sans eyes, sans taste, sans everything."

William Shakespeare's As You Like It--1600

"Among the many misdeeds of the British rule in India, history will look upon the act of depriving a whole nation of arms, as the blackest."

Mohandas Gandhi

"Commonsense is the realised sense of proportion."

Mohandas Gandhi

"Constant development is the law of life, and a man who always tries to maintain his dogmas in order to appear consistent drives himself into a false position."

Mohandas Gandhi

"Each one has to find his peace from within. And peace to be real must be unaffected by outside circumstances."

Mohandas Gandhi

"Freedom is not worth having if it does not connote freedom to err."

Mohandas Gandhi

"Healthy discontent is the prelude to progress."

Mohandas Gandhi

"Honest disagreement is often a good sign of progress."

Mohandas Gandhi

"I do all the evil I can before I learn to shun it? Is it not enough to know the evil to shun it? If not, we should be sincere enough to admit that we love evil too well to give it up."

Mohandas Gandhi

"I look only to the good qualities of men. Not being faultless myself, I won't presume to probe into the faults of others."

Mohandas Gandhi

"If I had no sense of humor, I would long ago have committed suicide."

Mohandas Gandhi

"Intolerance betrays want of faith in one's cause."

Mohandas Gandhi

"It is better to be violent, if there is violence in our hearts, than to put on the cloak of nonviolence to cover impotence."

Mohandas Gandhi

"It is unwise to be too sure of one's own wisdom. It is healthy to be reminded that the strongest might weaken and the wisest might err."

Mohandas Gandhi

"Man falls from the pursuit of the ideal of plan living and high thinking the moment he wants to multiply his daily wants. Man's happiness really lies in contentment."

Mohandas Gandhi

"Morality is contraband in war."

Mohandis Gandhi

"Non-violence, which is the quality of the heart, cannot come by an appeal to the brain."

Mohandas Gandhi

"The human voice can never reach the distance that is covered by the still small voice of conscience."

Mohandas Gandhi

"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong."

Mohandas Gandhi

"To believe in something, and not to live it, is dishonest."

Mohandas Gandhi

"We do not need to proselytise either by our speech or by our writing. We can only do so really with our lives. Let our lives be open books for all to study."

Mohandas Gandhi

"We must become the change we want to see in the world."

Mohandas Gandhi

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world."

Mohandas Gandhi



posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Transhumanist



reply to post by johnny2127
 





Just so you know, encouraging others to not pay taxes is a felony. I understand you wanting to change the country and can respect the intent. However, just so you know, you are encouraging others to break the law, and in doing so you are breaking the law as well. You comfortable with that?


Thought your post was so important it bears repeating eh?

A nationwide strike and refusal to pay taxes were just two of the ideas for change being bounced around. You still have yet to contribute anything to the discussion. And to answer your question, I think most people would be willing to commit a felony if they had the numbers to back them up.

And to the Christian poster...I don't think you realize it but the whole idea of everyone accepting God and Jesus and living as a happy family are just as if not more naive than the OP's ideals. There are several sects of Christianity who can barely agree on anything except for Jesus, and that is not enough for a political society. I'm not discouraging you. If it brings you inner peace and guidance, more power too you but it is niether the only way past society's ills nor is it a way. You still need a great deal of political philosophy to back it up.



I love you more and more. You are stepping in when I can't and backing me. Thank you. I have done nothing wrong. Talk is cheap. They can come after me after I go after them.

Remember this everyone. You will die. You will be forgotten. Do what you should do to make this world right and don't do what you are told. No one will remember in the end anyways. Do it. But please! Treat others the way you want to be treated. If you don't it is everyone else's responsibility to kick your arse.



posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Draves
 


I am sure Hitler felt the same way. History is strewn with the bodies of the victims of those who would force their views down everyone else's throat for the dream that is "a better world".


[edit on 9-11-2009 by Watcher-In-The-Shadows]



posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jean Paul Zodeaux
reply to post by Draves
 


"All the world's a stage, And all the men and women merely players: They have their exits and their entrances; And one man in his time plays many parts, His acts being seven ages. At first the infant, Mewling and puking in the nurse's arms. And then the whining school-boy, with his satchel And shining morning face, creeping like snail Unwillingly to school. And then the lover, Sighing like furnace, with a woeful ballad Made to his mistress' eyebrow. Then a soldier, Full of strange oaths and bearded like the pard,
Jealous in honour, sudden and quick in quarrel, Seek

ing the bubble reputation Even in the cannon's mouth. And then the justice, In fair round belly with good capon lined, With eyes severe and beard of formal cut,
Full of wise saws and modern instances; And so he plays his part. The sixth age shifts Into the lean and slipper'd pantaloon, With spectacles on nose and pouch on side, His youthful hose, well saved, a world too wide For his shrunk shank; and his big manly voice, Turning again toward childish treble, pipes And whistles in his sound. Last scene of all, That ends this strange eventful history, Is second childishness and mere oblivion, Sans teeth, sans eyes, sans taste, sans everything."

William Shakespeare's As You Like It--1600

"Among the many misdeeds of the British rule in India, history will look upon the act of depriving a whole nation of arms, as the blackest."

Mohandas Gandhi

"Commonsense is the realised sense of proportion."

Mohandas Gandhi

"Constant development is the law of life, and a man who always tries to maintain his dogmas in order to appear consistent drives himself into a false position."

Mohandas Gandhi

"Each one has to find his peace from within. And peace to be real must be unaffected by outside circumstances."

Mohandas Gandhi

"Freedom is not worth having if it does not connote freedom to err."
(we all screw up) Why so many laws? So many drugs are illegal, but at the same time it is an err. It is a special err however. It can make you realize the err and discover the world.
Mohandas Gandhi

"Healthy discontent is the prelude to progress."
Healthy? What is healthy when the government is ready to plant undercover protesters so they can open fire? Protest is not the way. It needs to be as peacful as possible or you will be shot.
Mohandas Gandhi

"Honest disagreement is often a good sign of progress."
Honest disagreement. That is a real conversation. I wish we could speak it but everyone wants flat out disagreement. No luck on progress here. The country is so divided in so many ways that there is no more prigress. Look past differences,

Mohandas Gandhi

"I do all the evil I can before I learn to shun it? Is it not enough to know the evil to shun it? If not, we should be sincere enough to admit that we love evil too well to give it up."
I like the quote but don't believe it. We need to experience to truly know. We are the next generation and we will make the changes necissary when we have the experience we need
Mohandas Gandhi

"I look only to the good qualities of men. Not being faultless myself, I won't presume to probe into the faults of others."

Mohandas Gandhi

"If I had no sense of humor, I would long ago have committed suicide."

Mohandas Gandhi

"Intolerance betrays want of faith in one's cause."

Mohandas Gandhi

"It is better to be violent, if there is violence in our hearts, than to put on the cloak of nonviolence to cover impotence."
Do what you have to do. I just hope this isn't your answer.
Mohandas Gandhi

"It is unwise to be too sure of one's own wisdom. It is healthy to be reminded that the strongest might weaken and the wisest might err."

Mohandas Gandhi

"Man falls from the pursuit of the ideal of plan living and high thinking the moment he wants to multiply his daily wants. Man's happiness really lies in contentment."

Mohandas Gandhi

"Morality is contraband in war."

Mohandis Gandhi

"Non-violence, which is the quality of the heart, cannot come by an appeal to the brain."

Mohandas Gandhi

"The human voice can never reach the distance that is covered by the still small voice of conscience."

Mohandas Gandhi

"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong."

Mohandas Gandhi

"To believe in something, and not to live it, is dishonest."

Mohandas Gandhi

"We do not need to proselytise either by our speech or by our writing. We can only do so really with our lives. Let our lives be open books for all to study."

Mohandas Gandhi

"We must become the change we want to see in the world."
Then do not criticize me. I am becoming something. I am in a cocoon right now. When I break free things will be very different.
Mohandas Gandhi

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world."
Yes yes
Mohandas Gandhi



Now this a a post worth having here. Read it all. Almost every stement is relevant to my arguments. It is beautiful insight from our past. We need to learn from it. We need to move forward.



posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Watcher-In-The-Shadows
reply to post by Draves
 


I am sure Hitler felt the same way. History is strewn with the bodies of the victims of those who would force their views down everyone else's throat for the dream that is "a better world".


[edit on 9-11-2009 by Watcher-In-The-Shadows]


I have been waiting for that. Hitler killed people. He was a king of sorts. He controlled it all. I don't want to control a damn thing. I want all of us to come up with solutions on our own. I want all of use to care about the world around us. I want popular vote for christ sake. I am not saying I want to be the third Reich. If we ever get to a point where this debate comes up the first elected officials need to be on a popular vote. We need to start from scratch.

And actually if we go back to my third party approach I would like to see the government completely controlled by the public. Every vote depends on us. We have the tech to do it. Why not? Once we make an elected official follow our votes the next outcome will be no officials. We wont need them. We don't need them anymore. We have the tech to communicate openly now. Lets use it.

[edit on 11/9/2009 by Draves]



posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by dodadoom
Heres my crazy suggestion for change.

We all stop bickering, realize we are all in this together,
respect each other and start living within our means.

You asked.
Now if we could get the gubmint to cooperate too!


My bad. I have been so busy trying to respond to everyone. This post is great however. We are in this together and we all need to work togehter. It is what I have been saying the whole time. WE can make this world anyway we want as long as we work together.

As for living inside our means....that applies right now, but that does not mean there wont be a tech that comes out that allows everyone to live like us or bettter than us.



posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Draves
 


Then you have the majority enforcing it's views on the minority.



posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Draves
 


"I can't save you from yourself, you gotta want it."-Risk quote by Tom Petty

"Beware of those who try to manipulate you for personal gain under the guise of saving the world."



posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Draves
.....................

Research Gandhi. He freed India. There are so many peaceful/non-violent things we could do to change this country if everyone works together. All we have to do is stand together again. Life is much simpler than we make it.
.....................


Even Gandhi knew there is a time for use of violence. I don't think you have "researched" much about Gandhi. BTW, I am not advocating violence.

In his own autobiography Gandhi stated"

Among the many misdeeds of the British rule in India, history will look upon the act depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest.
Mohandas Gandhi

www.brainyquote.com...

Growing up also means knowing that the world is not as simple as you make it to be.

You are an idealist, and obviously a young one. Although there is SOME truth to what you say, you yourself still haven't grown up.

We are material beings as much as we are spiritual beings. You can't separate one from the other. As such we all have different dreams, different visions, and different goals. There might be some similar goals, but the differences are there.

Accepting the fact that there are differences is part of "growing up". But at the end you will also see that because of these differences people will not want the same things you want.

What you are asking for is to simply be a robot, and for all humans to be robots. We are not robots, and will never be robots.

Each person as they experience life will see, and understand the differences between good and evil. All men, and women are capable of being good, or being evil. The decisions, and actions we take will make us either good or evil.

However, differences does not make anyone good or evil, actions do.



[edit on 9-11-2009 by ElectricUniverse]



posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Draves

I have been waiting for that. Hitler killed people. He was a king of sorts. He controlled it all. I don't want to control a damn thing. I want all of us to come up with solutions on our own. I want all of use to care about the world around us. I want popular vote for christ sake. I am not saying I want to be the third Reich. If we ever get to a point where this debate comes up the first elected officials need to be on a popular vote. We need to start from scratch.


Popular vote?... Now what you are proposing is "proletariat dictatorship", so that the mayority can control the minority.

You are proposing to erase the history of this nation, and destroy what the forefathers fought for.

The Constitution of the Republic of the United States has checks and balances so that "supposedly" there won't be any form of dictatorship taking over...

The Constitution of the Republic of the United States protects us against "the rule/dictatorship of the popular vote." Which is why the Electoral college exists, just so the "mayority won't have control over the minority."

The "proletariat" can also become into a dictatorship by claiming that "they are doing it for the good of all"...

This has been done many times, and every time it has failed and become a dictatorship.



[edit on 9-11-2009 by ElectricUniverse]



posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Draves

Originally posted by johnny2127
reply to post by Draves
 


Just so you know, encouraging others to not pay taxes is a felony. I understand you wanting to change the country and can respect the intent. However, just so you know, you are encouraging others to break the law, and in doing so you are breaking the law as well. You comfortable with that?


I am just typing words. I am comfortable with that. I am not saying you have to do anything you don't want to. I just want people to talk here. Why the fear tactics? There are people that don't pay income tax and they get away with it because they know the loopholes.

Is talking about something really illegal? What happened to freedom of speech? I am not telling people to go out and hurt others. I am telling them to work together and start talking.

If you believe in what you said then this country is in a worse state than I thought. Look at what you wrote. We are allowed to criticize the government. How else would it change? If we think something is wrong then speak up. It is ridiculous to say I cannot talk out. If I can't than this really is a police state. If this ever got to court I would bring it to the supreme court. I promise that. Freedom of speech AND the federal reserve would then be on trial. Do you really think the government would let those become so well known?

If I lost, how would that not be a major indicator that this country is so far over the barrel? Would people stand for it? A criminal charge for talking? Everyone is responsible for their own actions. Yes, I may be trying to influence others, but that does not mean I make their decisions. It is a crap charge and it would never stand up when fought hard enough.

Funny thought. I first found out of the ability to bypass income tax on tv from dateline or something about 15 years ago. They showed what you need to do to bypass it. It was on major tv. Shouldn't you threaten them too?

I have had my day in court. Another one will be different. I see the way the system works. I would spend my life's earnings to say f-you to them. They know a charge like that is crap. Get a good lawyer and you can beat anything. Especially when the law is unjust to begin with.

How will we ever move forward when we are afraid to talk? It is our right to overthrow this country when it becomes corrupt. Our origonal presidents said it. I am just repeating. I say we are pretty damn corrupt if we can't even talk anymore.

Fine, scratch the income tax thing. Just stop working. That isn't illegal. It is a choice to not leave the house. No work, no income equals no taxes in the end. A major labor strike would make things happen faster than anything and it is easy to do when enough people band together. That is the best solutions. Peaceful resistance for change. Stop working, not illegal, with the same outcome. Awesomeness. You just made a better focus for my arguments.

Once the government is over the barrel and not us then we can deal with the whole income tax thing. One thing at a time...


And really if something like this succeded why the f**k would it matter if I have a charge or not? The government would be overthrown regardless. Work hard enough and all your imaginary charges could disappear because you are all of a sudden part of a new country. The country the people want.

This is exactly why the internet is their enemy. I am talking. They hate that...


I believe in freedom of speech absolutely. But freedom of speech does not extend to encouraging others to break the law. Look it up. You encourage some else to rob a store, kill someone, steal something, not pay taxes, etc.. that is not protected by freedom of speech. I am just giving you a heads up. I don't agree with your tactics cause I don't think they will work, but I sincerely appreciate that you want this country to change. So I am trying to give you advice that you cannot legally encourage other people to break the law. There are many people in prison now for telling people they shouldn't pay their taxes or do not need to. Don't get me wrong, I do not like the IRS, and think they have far too much power. But that does not change the fact that if you are telling people to not pay taxes, you are committing a crime. If they follow your advice to them and don't pay, and then get in trouble you can be found civilly liable in addition to criminal charges you may face.

I encourage you to keep fighting for change in the country, even though I think this particular tactic will not work in the US and thinking it will is naive. However, whether I am right or wrong about that, it is true that if you encourage others to break the law you are committing a crime yourself. One that many are in jail for as we speak. So if are comfortable taking that risk, it is your decision to continue. Personally, I recommend no one put themselves on the IRS's radar by not paying taxes or not filing returns.




top topics



 
58
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

log in

join